Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2687
    DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just matched with a 26 year old 8.5/10 Chad on Bumble. I hope he responds!
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 02-25-2021 at 05:10 AM.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Face leaned out, plus better hairstyle.

Whether you'd fuk on the first date.

Nope, where are these unicorns?

I'd expect her to be and stay in shape, within reason. Doesn't have to be 'into' fitness particularly, but should care about her body and have the discipline to exercise/restraint. Obviously everyone gains a few pounds here and there, though.

But I wouldn't date a "fat" girl I think, unless we vibed IRL or something and I overlooked it through personality attraction. But it's definitely a filter.

I think it's more of a mindset thing. People with a certain mindset tend not to be fat, so it's still related to personality.
    i took the question to mean the act of aging somehow increased a persons facial features.
    Aging can do it in reverse but i've never seen someone's genetics give out before 40.
    usually mid 40's if they are going to give up.

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    i took the question to mean the act of aging somehow increased a persons facial features.
    Aging can do it in reverse but i've never seen someone's genetics give out before 40.
    usually mid 40's if they are going to give up.
    For men, many times it's hair as they are less likely to dye grey hair than women. Plus the Reaper of course.

For women it's more wrinkles that get them. But when most women gain weight those get pushed out. My face had wrinkles when I was down to low body fat and non natty in my early 40s. But I noticed by 45 the lines on my forehead and eyes didn't go away even though I regained body fat, so that's when I said I need to go to Botox. The average age in my industry is 27, so I have to look young for my career. I can't afford the Botox, though, but I can't afford not to.

It's annoying and freezes my eyebrows. Once they ended up with the Spock look, so I asked them to change it, lol!

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Finding the right style/hair/facial hair can also help.
    Since i shaved my head and grew a beard (despite it being almost all grey now with a few streaks of black) i've gotten compliments from men and women.
    I cant remember the last time I trimmed it and it was curling up and going into my ears. lol.
    I decided I to try fading the sides into the jaw and chin and I think I did ok.
    might of gone too short on the jaw line.
    but it grows back

I wanted to let the stash flourish into a handlebar situation but it seems to have stopped growing.
    beard gentics of chit.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Since i shaved my head and grew a beard (despite it being almost all grey now with a few streaks of black) i've gotten compliments from men and women.
    I cant remember the last time I trimmed it and it was curling up and going into my ears. lol.
    I decided I to try fading the sides into the jaw and chin and I think I did ok.
    might of gone too short on the jaw line.
    but it grows back

I wanted to let the stash flourish into a handlebar situation but it seems to have stopped growing.
    beard gentics of chit.
    Yeah that's a good look when a guy shaves his head and has a beard. There are some attractive men I used to see IRL who have that look. Everyone has hair issues trimming and cutting in this dumb pandemic

I noticed the 52 year old had looser skin than the 20something guys I have seen. That's something else, as I've noticed the skin on my neck is getting thinner and not as taut as it was. Ugh.

I looked my best at 28 as I was skinny and going to the tanning salon. I had pasty skin and dumb permed 80s hair (haha) when I was in my teens and early 20s as my eating habits were horrible.

The biggest problem with teens and early 20s men and women is acne. The Misc. talks about glow, but that glow usually looks bad when her foundation comes off.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 02-25-2021 at 05:58 AM.

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Wow big transformation between 28 and 40. Good job! I like both pics.

You definitely do look like John Cena at 44. Do you get people asking you for autographs?
    Thank you.

LOL, no, no autograph requests, but I did have a young kid ask to have his pic taken with me at my last Powerlifting Meet. He was super-impressed with my 600# deadlift.....it was a small town in Missouri.

Not sure why, but I always get people saying I look like one of three celebrities (well, before Covid-19, now we don't go anywhere). Either John Cena, Thomas Hayden Church, or that biker dude on Sons of Anarchy. Obviously John Cena is the most complimentary while the Sons of Anarchy dude is the worst compliment. It's all good though.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Thank you.

LOL, no, no autograph requests, but I did have a young kid ask to have his pic taken with me at my last Powerlifting Meet. He was super-impressed with my 600# deadlift.....it was a small town in Missouri.

Not sure why, but I always get people saying I look like one of three celebrities (well, before Covid-19, now we don't go anywhere). Either John Cena, Thomas Hayden Church, or that biker dude on Sons of Anarchy. Obviously John Cena is the most complimentary while the Sons of Anarchy dude is the worst compliment. It's all good though.
    600# deadlift?!! Wow!

That’s a compliment that people say you look like celebrities, good or not. .

Didn’t you say you were training for another contest?

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Just wtf.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Just wtf.
    He’s messaging me now!! Apparently we matched 4 years ago but he just wanted a bj only and I said no. I totally forgot all of this. Typical Chad.

Now he wants regular sex. Just lol.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you a unicorn?
    oh heck no. I have a lot of flaws. That is why I stay away from people. Lol.

Hahaha yup there are many 20something women in my adventure club near Lucy and this 60 year old lady that I know knows them well since she drives them places so I could ask her about the single ones? I know one who did the pumpkin carving next to me is slim and pretty and talked about how a guy in the club gave her his number when she wasn't interested.

I'll find out more as the 60 year old and I are driving together to the kayaking trip this weekend.
    I was just kidding about hooking him up with someone we know but if he does not mind then it does not hurt. Maybe he'll thank one of us later on.

Also, just ignore that man. Make all your accounts private.

Thank you.

That is cool that the kid wanted the pic. I would be impressed too with the 600# deadlift if I was watching the meet. That is a huge success especially when you are not even fat compared to other powerlifters.

oh you definitely do not look like that dude from Sons of Anarchy. Just tell people you are John Cena's brother. Lol.
    你老母 crew
    Dalai Lama crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op can I come back yet??

Or am I still in the doghouse.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly thought this was a SS post until I read the name lol
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Is she actually crazy?
    6'2
    220lbs

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    600# deadlift?!! Wow!

That’s a compliment that people say you look like celebrities, good or not. .

Didn’t you say you were training for another contest?
    Well, in fairness, 600# deadlift really isn't very impressive in the scheme of things, but it's cool to watch in person if you're not used to seeing that kind of thing. Yes, I'm going to step on stage again in September likely for my first BB'ing show as a Masters 50 and over.

He’s messaging me now!! Apparently we matched 4 years ago but he just wanted a bj only and I said no. I totally forgot all of this. Typical Chad.

Now he wants regular sex. Just lol.
    Dude......c'mon now

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    That is cool that the kid wanted the pic. I would be impressed too with the 600# deadlift if I was watching the meet. That is a huge success especially when you are not even fat compared to other powerlifters.

oh you definitely do not look like that dude from Sons of Anarchy. Just tell people you are John Cena's brother. Lol.
    LOL at fat powerlifters. I do take pride in being the leanest person competing at any of my PL'ing Meets.

You're very sweet, thank you for the compliments.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Yeah she made a similar post in her thread about the hockey bae.

I know that many people think I’m her alt, but we are just two different women the same age who like Chads in their 20s. Lol!

This Chad is just talking about sex though . I prefer it when men want to talk about non-sexual topics.

Yeah she made a similar post in her thread about the hockey bae.

I know that many people think I’m her alt, but we are just two different women the same age who like Chads in their 20s. Lol!

This Chad is just talking about sex though . I prefer it when men want to talk about non-sexual topics.
    They have friend and people their own age for topics of non sexual nature. That’s where you come in.
    6'2
    220lbs

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    They have friend and people their own age for topics of non sexual nature. That’s where you come in.
    Yeah but it’s hard to have sex without an emotional connection, Chad or not.

Of course Chad doesn’t want to waste time with small talk. He wanted to come over tonight but I said no. I’m on the Misc. instead.

Jk, I’m really sick with a cold. He said he has his own place though. But I need to talk to him first.

Yeah but it’s hard to have sex without an emotional connection, Chad or not.

Of course Chad doesn’t want to waste time with small talk. He wanted to come over tonight but I said no. I’m on the Misc. instead.

Jk, I’m really sick with a cold. He said he has his own place though. But I need to talk to him first.
    Well, he is 26.... I would hope he has his own place, being a Chad and all, lol.

I'm really curious what you look like, but I know you'll never post a pic. You score lots of young guys, so I'm sure you're hot as hell.

Take care of that cold. Get some rest.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by femalewarriorxo View Post
    honestly thought this was a ss post until i read the name lol
    lol...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe the reason there are so few thin women left is they were captured by human traffickers.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, he is 26.... I would hope he has his own place, being a Chad and all, lol.

I'm really curious what you look like, but I know you'll never post a pic. You score lots of young guys, so I'm sure you're hot as hell.

Take care of that cold. Get some rest.
    She's posted pics. She's fat, old, and ugly.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You score lots of young guys, so I'm sure you're hot as hell.
    You have a lot to learn about men in online dating. A lot of men will match, and put extremely low effort into getting sex from even average women.

Hence the "BJ?" and "Come over for sex?" level messages. It's ridiculously low effort that will not work on very attractive women that can demand more.

MediocreGains spoke specifically on this point before. He'd message low value women with quick sexual messages, but invest conversational effort into higher value women.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

You have a lot to learn about men in online dating. A lot of men will match, and put extremely low effort into getting sex from even average women.

Hence the "BJ?" and "Come over for sex?" level messages. It's ridiculously low effort that will not work on very attractive women that can demand more.

MediocreGains spoke specifically on this point before. He'd message low value women with quick sexual messages, but invest conversational effort into higher value women.
    Those messages don't work on me as I demand more?

I told that guy no to the bj.

Just lol at "low value women". I would rate myself a 7.5/10 by Misc standards for my age, 6/10 for the Misc. Kev is just mean and projects on us. Plus it says on my profile that I played Div. 1 tennis, hi-tech career, PADI certified for scuba, adventurer who dove around the world so the guy knows that I'm ballsy and can do fun things with.

Many men say they matched with me because I played Div. 1 tennis and ask me a lot of questions about that. They also ask me about the PADI part, especially if they are certified.

I'm just lol'ing at the Chads. They're the ones who say "bj" and other sex things because they can get away with it. They're Chad and most girls will do that so of course they will ask.

I mean he said "wannat f*ck today" and I told him no.

Sheesh you guys can be terrible sometimes. I'm trying to get through hard times here at home.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those messages don't work on me as I demand more?

I told that guy no to the bj.

Just lol at "low value women". I would rate myself a 7.5/10 by Misc standards for my age, 6/10 for the Misc. Kev is just mean and projects on us. Plus it says on my profile that I played Div. 1 tennis, hi-tech career, PADI certified for scuba, adventurer who dove around the world so the guy knows that I'm ballsy and can do fun things with.

Many men say they matched with me because I played Div. 1 tennis and ask me a lot of questions about that. They also ask me about the PADI part, especially if they are certified.

I'm just lol'ing at the Chads. They're the ones who say "bj" and other sex things because they can get away with it. They're Chad and most girls will do that so of course they will ask.

I mean he said "wannat f*ck today" and I told him no.

Sheesh you guys can be terrible sometimes. I'm trying to get through hard times here at home.
    When I saw "low value" I mean low SMV, I don't intend to diminish your value as a person.

Anyway, maybe MediocreGains can chime in, because I think he's the one that mentioned this before with how men behave.

The exact same "Chad" that's short messaging you for BJ's may be long texting a cute 24yo girl with non-abrasive sexual messages so he doesn't scare her off.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

When I saw "low value" I mean low SMV, I don't intend to diminish your value as a person.
    Oh because of my age. I understand the I have low SMV now due to my age. Thank you for the low value as a person clarification, as I am working on my self esteem.

It's hard when you have 2 people who constantly put you down and say you can't do anything right. I don't load the dishwasher right, I don't clean the kitchen right, I don't do the laundry right, I drive too slow, I don't run like they do. Sheesh it's non stop.

The worst is I have a dying cat who has kidney disease. I'm giving him fluids under the skin (which is not easy) with a needle every night and medication throughout the day. I'm carrying him to the food to eat. Poor Skip.

A 7/10 college baseball player asked me to come to his dorm for sex tonight and I said no.

I mean sex with just some random body, even a hot body, isn't the same. The 23 year old Army guy from last summer who visited family in my area, then he who wanted to fly me to Kuwait to visit him texted and sent me pics me all day long. He wanted to know my travels and everything about me.

Of course I would rather have sex with him vs. some random dude, even if he wasn't close to me and I wouldn't see him for months.

Men, this is how women work. Talking = bonding.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyway, maybe MediocreGains can chime in, because I think he's the one that mentioned this before with how men behave.

The exact same "Chad" that's short messaging you for BJ's may be long texting a cute 24yo girl with non-abrasive sexual messages so he doesn't scare her off.
    Ha, to be fair I was rarely explicitly sexual with my texting since that's not my style, but the intention was nonetheless clear when I'd send some drunken text in the middle of the night.

But yes, the latter is exactly true. It's what a lot of men do when they get the impression that they can get away with it and don't really care about the results. Wouldn't even consider it a "Chad" thing. I was never a Chad though I'm not bad looking, and the same goes for a lot of guys I know. And it's not something I would do with a girl I'm really interested in.

The "can get away with it" matters here. Some women would block or ignore a guy if he pulls that kind of chit. Even if she doesn't say yes, Dustin still replies since she likes the attention. And like you said, they're low effort texts, so might as well send them every now and then in case she says yes (and she can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure she has in the past with other guys).

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Ha, to be fair I was rarely explicitly sexual with my texting since that's not my style, but the intention was nonetheless clear when I'd send some drunken text in the middle of the night.

But yes, the latter is exactly true. It's what a lot of men do when they get the impression that they can get away with it and don't really care about the results. Wouldn't even consider it a "Chad" thing. I was never a Chad though I'm not bad looking, and the same goes for a lot of guys I know. And it's not something I would do with a girl I'm really interested in.

The "can get away with it" matters here. Some women would block or ignore a guy if he pulls that kind of chit. Even if she doesn't say yes, Dustin still replies since she likes the attention. And like you said, they're low effort texts, so might as well send them every now and then in case she says yes (and she can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure she has in the past with other guys).
    Yeah I have had hookup sex in the past with Chads just because they were hot or they had their own place so it was convenient. Just as I've gotten older having sex with randoms doesn't do much for me and it's hard to even orgasm with a stranger, so what's the point to put in all of the effort to get prepped and ready for some dude when I'd rather just Misc in my pjs.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't edit my posts.

The worst is I have a dying cat who has kidney disease. I'm giving him fluids under the skin (which is not easy) with a needle every night and medication throughout the day. I'm carrying him to the food to eat. Poor Skip.
    That's rough. My family dog died three years ago from old age. Very slow process, and it's a sad thing to see. The health problems start to pile on after a while.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Can't edit my posts.

That's rough. My family dog died three years ago from old age. Very slow process, and it's a sad thing to see. The health problems start to pile on after a while.
    They do. He keeps getting nose infections and severely constipated. He was a rescue cat who lived outside with raccoons and skunks for years. 3 years ago I had 2 other cats in this same boat where you just get mentally and physically exhausted caring for them. I just try to spend a lot of time with him next to me and pet him a lot more than usual. I got more fluid in him tonight, so he did eat some food, which was good.

I'm sorry about your dog. They really are a part of your family