Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Damn. That's extremely scary. It's good you got out alive.

I can see why you would have trauma from him. Younger guys probably feel less controlling and safer.
    Well maybe I’m just imagining it. I don’t know. At the time it was just a second of a weird feeling and I ignored it. Idk if I’m just paranoid or if it was real.

Yes my ex was very controlling but in a subtle way. On the surface he was very good to me in many ways and he is EXTREMELY charming and charismatic. Everyone he meets loves him. He’s a very smooth talker and everyone wants to be around him. It’s superficial charm though and it hides his dark side.

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    The delusion is stronk.

I can't believe anyone falls for your psychotic BS.
    Yes it could be just paranoia. Idk if it was real. He does have very severe personality issues though.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Well maybe I’m just imagining it. I don’t know. At the time it was just a second of a weird feeling and I ignored it. Idk if I’m just paranoid or if it was real.

Yes my ex was very controlling but in a subtle way. On the surface he was very good to me in many ways and he is EXTREMELY charming and charismatic. Everyone he meets loves him. He’s a very smooth talker and everyone wants to be around him. It’s superficial charm though and it hides his dark side.
    I know people like that. You have to have a good judge of character to recognize the dark side. My ex is really good at sniffing out those type of people. I wish I had that sixth sense.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 01-13-2021 at 09:19 AM.

I know people like that. You have to have a good judge of character to recognize the dark side. My ex is really good at sniffing out those type of people. I wish I had that sixth sense.
    Yes for me extreme charm and charisma itself is the red flag. When I meet people who are EXTREMELY charming and charismatic I now just immediately assume sociopathy.

Sure there can be exceptions but it’s too risky to assume they are good people by default. I’d rather be safe and just stay away and assume the worst.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes for me extreme charm and charisma itself is the red flag. When I meet people who are EXTREMELY charming and charismatic I now just immediately assume sociopathy.

Sure there can be exceptions but it’s too risky to assume they are good people by default. I’d rather be safe and just stay away and assume the worst.
    There are a lot of bodybuilders who have that charm and charisma (not Miscers, but we know many Miscers don't lift). Hence why dating bodybuilders IRL is a risk. Plus the roid rages, including females included when they're on cell tech. I just know as I have a lot of friends who compete in bb.

I mean this is supposed to be a bodybuilding forum, yet I rarely see people talk about competing in bodybuilding, except kimm4.

Guys in sales are also a risk. Talk about charm and charisma. I've had to work with them and they're just cringe.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will banging another 8/10 Friday night. Seems my charm and charisma has made her wetter then a water park hhnnnnnnnggg
    New York

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    I will banging another 8/10 Friday night. Seems my charm and charisma has made her wetter then a water park hhnnnnnnnggg
    Pics of texts?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Indeed, my father raised me well to be skeptical of people and I have decent intuitions. It baffles me how naive some people are. E.g. I'm at a social event and some fake hyper nice person comes up for 5mins; some people will say "oh that person is so awesome, seems like a really good person". I'm rolling my eyes.

That said, I'm still caught off guard sometimes and it's scary. When my recent ex lied straight to my face as I looked her in the eyes, and had the text messages in front of me that showed she was lying, I was stunned. I literally read the messages out loud about how she was gonna meet him at x time at y. But she kept lying to my face. Disturbing is the best way to describe it. I never pinned her with having strong integrity, but this was baffling. She was like a robot with those glassy eyes, repeatedly pleading that she was being honest.

That alone was enough to end it, the ability to persistently lie to my face. Told her I couldn't possibly ever trust her again. Then she messaged her friends about I was such an untrusting person.
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I watched a video the other, unfortunately I don't have a link for it, but it was footage from a sting operation. This woman hired a "hitman" to kill her husband, but unknowingly paid a cop. So they had her in the car on camera directly telling the cop to murder her husband for I think 5K and the cop even got her to say that she was completely OK with the murder and wouldn't feel bad afterwards.

So anyway, they talked to the husband, staged the "murder" and then arrested her after she gave an Academy award freakout when the cops told her he was dead. At the station she tried to deny everything so the sergeant wheeled in the "hitman" just to rub it in how hard they had her screwed.

Anyway she rang the husband, she's telling him to come down to the station and help, he's like "I saw the footage, I know what you did" and she's still denying it and trying to guilt trip him into seeing her so she can explain what really happened. Absolutely crazy stuff, if anything it blew my mind more than trying to off her husband for the money, this pure denial of absolute cast-iron reality. It's like "well if just lie about it hard enough, it'll work, it always has before".
    This was my ex-wife.
    I had everything but a video of him sticking his dink in her.
    I screen shots of the texts and print outs of the instant messages about them talking about the sex they had and the more sex they were going to have, the videos of herself she sent him.
    ect.
    right in my hand and I showed them to her.

she still denied he was nothing more than a "friend".
    she never had sex with him. blah blah blah.

she's married to him now. lol

that was about 15yrs ago.
    i've reached a point in my life where if my gut is telling me something and i feel the need to check someone's phone i just end it.
    Once I hit that point it will be gnawing at the back of my brain until it grows to the point where I look.
    And once I did, i learned i was right.
    she was being shady.

it just boggles my mind how women want me to commit, not talk to other women and a month later they are still handing out their numbers and entertaining the advances of other men.
    screw that noise.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    This was my ex-wife.
    I screen shots of the texts and print outs of the instant messages about them talking about the sex they had and the more sex they were going to have, the videos of herself she sent him.
    ect.

i've reached a point in my life where if my gut is telling me something and i feel the need to check someone's phone i just end it.
    Once I hit that point it will be gnawing at the back of my brain until it grows to the point where I look.
    she was being shady.

it just boggles my mind how women want me to commit, not talk to other women and a month later they are still handing out their numbers and entertaining the advances of other men.
    screw that noise.
    That really sucks.

Is she really still married to him? Usually when affairs turn into marriages there is a 95% failure rate, as there is no trust.

This was my ex-wife.
    ect.

she was being shady.

screw that noise.
    I’m sorry

And yeah I found out about my ex’s cheating on his phone too and his emails and iCloud pics and also a secret burner phone.

Makes me wonder how many affairs went undiscovered before cell phones existed. Back then you could basically cheat without evidence or any electronic trail. The only way to discover it is if their mistress contacted you or someone else told you.

Maybe that’s why marriages used to last more, because affairs just went undiscovered in the vast majority of cases. Actually I’m so jaded now that I now think that the secret to a lasting marriage is either never discovering affairs or staying after affairs anyway for the kids.

I’m sorry

And yeah I found out about my ex’s cheating on his phone too and his emails and iCloud pics and also a secret burner phone.

Makes me wonder how many affairs went undiscovered before cell phones existed. Back then you could basically cheat without evidence or any electronic trail. The only way to discover it is if their mistress contacted you or someone else told you.

Maybe that’s why marriages used to last more, because affairs just went undiscovered in the vast majority of cases. Actually I’m so jaded now that I now think that the secret to a lasting marriage is either never discovering affairs or staying after affairs anyway for the kids.
    It was harder to have affairs period before cell phones. We only had one land line, so if a guy called, my Dad could answer the phone. How could a guy contact my Mom if she was doing that? They're still married BTW, and not saying they cheated. I'm just using that as an example.

Before cell phones a family member of mine used to send girls to call our land line as he was cheating on his girlfriend. One was from a gentleman's club lol. She sounded quite unstable. He was very creative, though. I suppose others could be creative, too.

NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That really sucks.

Is she really still married to him? Usually when affairs turn into marriages there is a 95% failure rate, as there is no trust.
    yeah they are.
    idk.
    she's pushing 50 and has a kid with him that's in kindergarten I think.
    she didn't really keep herself in shape either so it isn't like she has a lot of options for men willing to support her.
    if she drops 25lbs suddenly then tour is over for her current husband. lol.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This was my ex-wife.
    ect.

she was being shady.

screw that noise.
    Not all women are like that though and there are just as many men that are. It's not a gender thing.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Not all women are like that though and there are just as many men that are. It's not a gender thing.
    I don't think so, men want women to commit as much as vice versa?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Isn't it traditionally the woman who wants a relationship?

no nudes for these dudes etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ I thought porn wasn't allowed in here JudgeDreads? That's what the sub-forum rules say anyway.
    Last edited by etet1919; 01-15-2021 at 01:40 AM.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    ^^^ I thought porn wasn't allowed in here JudgeDreads? That's what the sub-forum rules say anyway.
    Reported him.

etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reported him.

His alt will be back pretty soon with porn pics of pussy next time. The guys were egging him on early this morning. I saw the threads in the misc. section.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand your question. You don't know any men that don't want their woman to be talking to and entertaining other men, but they do with other women? I do.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    His alt will be back pretty soon with porn pics of pussy next time. The guys were egging him on early this morning. I saw the threads in the misc. section.
    It's disgusting to have to look at that when you're in this thread?

didn't say it was or all women were like this.
    but in the 10ish yrs of dating post divorce i can say the majority i met online were in fact like this.
    and i've known a lot of dudes married or in LTR try to bang or are banging other women.

hell, one of my old FWB's i recently started talking to again just told me one of her ex's from 4 yrs ago who has been married a yr recently hit her up.
    she broke up with him because he was cheating on her.
    pretty much all her ex's are with someone and still try to clap them cheeks.

Once i kicked online to the curb and just went places like festivals or free concerts i started meeting a higher class of women.
    and it's pretty easy for a guy in his 40's who isn't overweight to meet women.
    mostly because every other dude in the place is overweight.
    they pretty much just appear in your personal space like a ninja.

of course the last yr has been chit with me going nowhere or meeting anyone.

didn't say it was or all women were like this.
    but in the 10ish yrs of dating post divorce i can say the majority i met online were in fact like this.
    and i've known a lot of dudes married or in LTR try to bang or are banging other women.

hell, one of my old FWB's i recently started talking to again just told me one of her ex's from 4 yrs ago who has been married a yr recently hit her up.
    she broke up with him because he was cheating on her.
    pretty much all her ex's are with someone and still try to clap them cheeks.

Once i kicked online to the curb and just went places like festivals or free concerts i started meeting a higher class of women.
    and it's pretty easy for a guy in his 40's who isn't overweight to meet women.
    mostly because every other dude in the place is overweight.
    they pretty much just appear in your personal space like a ninja.

of course the last yr has been chit with me going nowhere or meeting anyone.
    Dating apps are like some sort or self torture. The quality of people is really low.

That's part of the reason why I joined an adventure group (to meet new people), but most are Asian and Indian, and as much as I like them as friends, I'm more attracted to blondes/lighter skin.

Tonight we have a beach bonfire but it will be cold af. At least it will get me out of the house.

Festivals or free concerts would be better once they return. That's a good idea.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand your question. You don't know any men that don't want their woman to be talking to and entertaining other men, but they do with other women? I do.
    Exceptions to the rule do not break the general rule.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dating apps are like some sort or self torture. The quality of people is really low.

That's part of the reason why I joined an adventure group (to meet new people), but most are Asian and Indian, and as much as I like them as friends, I'm more attracted to blondes/lighter skin.

Tonight we have a beach bonfire but it will be cold af. At least it will get me out of the house.

Festivals or free concerts would be better once they return. That's a good idea.
    Agreed. That's why I've never used a dating app in my life. Most of my friends tell me I would absolutely crush it on there with my looks, in great shape, full head of hair, no kids, solid job, at my age vs other guys, but I can't stand the idea of being so pathetic of announcing that I need a gf by getting on there, and then swiping all day, talking to girls who are busy flirting and texting 25 other random strangers, perhaps already giving one of them nudes while I'm still waiting for her to respond. Sounds awful and pathetic.

I've always met women in real life. Feels much more genuine and like it's meant to be when it happens.

I'm not even sure the venues i used go to are even still in business.
    a lot of bars and restaurants shut their doors for good around here.

I did meet a few good women online and while we really weren't compatible outside the bedroom, we still keep in touch and one is still a good friend.
    problem is when you hit your 40's you are pretty much set in your ways.
    need to find someone whose ways are similar to yours.

tell you what though, i've gotten a lot of chit done with with no social life and no long commutes back and forth to work the last yr.
    Also realized i really don't need to go anywhere.
    put a lot of time and money into my backyard early spring and made it a great place for friends to come hangout and enjoy summer days and nights.
    though it was mostly the kids and I.
    only had people over a few times over the summer.

I really don't need to go anywhere for entertainment.
    just need covid chit to be over so i can entertain people regularly.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics of texts?
    We did face time.

I used to do text but to many catfish. Now go straight to FaceTime so I can see the broad I’m talking too. No more girls who use pics from when they WERE skinny. Nuh uh not for justmoved no sir I want to see flesh

I also I’ve been here for years and don’t even know how to upload shyt lol
    New York

awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I really don’t fuk around on bumble etc.

I’ll send a couple messages, then close out a snap, then number.

Then quickly ask to meet.

If they can’t meet that same week, move on.

I don’t have time or interest to be texting buddies. Plenty of down girls will meet the same day or the next.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Agreed. That's why I've never used a dating app in my life. Most of my friends tell me I would absolutely crush it on there with my looks, in great shape, full head of hair, no kids, solid job, at my age vs other guys, but I can't stand the idea of being so pathetic of announcing that I need a gf by getting on there, and then swiping all day, talking to girls who are busy flirting and texting 25 other random strangers, perhaps already giving one of them nudes while I'm still waiting for her to respond. Sounds awful and pathetic.

I've always met women in real life. Feels much more genuine and like it's meant to be when it happens.
    Where do you meet these women IRL?

It's really hard when you are over 40.

I'm not even sure the venues i used go to are even still in business.
    a lot of bars and restaurants shut their doors for good around here.

I did meet a few good women online and while we really weren't compatible outside the bedroom, we still keep in touch and one is still a good friend.
    problem is when you hit your 40's you are pretty much set in your ways.
    need to find someone whose ways are similar to yours.

tell you what though, i've gotten a lot of chit done with with no social life and no long commutes back and forth to work the last yr.
    Also realized i really don't need to go anywhere.
    put a lot of time and money into my backyard early spring and made it a great place for friends to come hangout and enjoy summer days and nights.
    though it was mostly the kids and I.
    only had people over a few times over the summer.

I really don't need to go anywhere for entertainment.
    just need covid chit to be over so i can entertain people regularly.
    Yeah a lot of places have closed with this dumb virus. It's really sad.

It's great not to have the long commutes. I've gotten more sleep and rest, and read more.

The backyard sounds perfect.

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    We did face time.

I used to do text but to many catfish. Now go straight to FaceTime so I can see the broad I’m talking too. No more girls who use pics from when they WERE skinny. Nuh uh not for justmoved no sir I want to see flesh

I also I’ve been here for years and don’t even know how to upload shyt lol
    LOL yes they use pics from when they were the skinniest lol.

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Yeah I really don’t fuk around on bumble etc.

I’ll send a couple messages, then close out a snap, then number.

Then quickly ask to meet.

If they can’t meet that same week, move on.

I don’t have time or interest to be texting buddies. Plenty of down girls will meet the same day or the next.
    Really? The same day or next? You would think that their nights would be filled for weeks with the Chads first, and then they can pencil you in in 3 weeks. You must be a Chad.

It's disgusting to have to look at that when you're in this thread?

I'm never in this thread. It was accidental.

mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrjolly2323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Matched with a girl on Bumble, sent a few messages then she asked to speak on phone. I got all socially awkward like I always do. She ended up just hanging up during the call and have not heard back from her since. Feelsbadman
    IBS Crew