Page 202 of 211 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 6315
    brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup brahs it’s been a while. Been dating off and on and then took a break for a while. Just jumped back on the apps maybe 3 weeks ago.

So I went on hinge and also tinder (I was drunk and bored when I made the tinder, actually hate that app normally). In my short time on tinder (deleted it quickly bc I felt regret) I matched with a cute girl I once matched with on hinge and chatted with briefly. We never met the first time, but this time we’ve been matching one another’s energy. I liked what she said on her bio, basically saying she wants a friend first but wants a relationship. I liked basically everything she wrote about herself, and the things she said she likes/ is looking for was pretty much the perfect match for me. I ended up texting her because I already had her number from last time. She was leaving on a family vacation to visit home, and we kept in touch the whole time (she sent a bunch of pics and positive messages etc, good vibes)

We’ve now been on 4 dates, good chemistry, lots in common, and we’ve been physical starting on the 3rd date. I’ve been to her place, met her sister and roommates etc, and she drove an hour to visit me this weekend. Things are good however I feel a bit weird bc she’s been pretty sexual, more than I thought she’d be this soon which is great, but naturally I’m wondering if she’s doing that with others since she’s on at least two apps, but I can tell she likes being around me a lot, always replies to me in decent time, and is making time for dates even though she works a lot. I’m playing it cool because I like her and don’t want to seem controlling or too interested yet, I feel my effort and actions have shown strong interest.

Anyways I don’t have a question for the board really, just wanted to check in. I’m gonna hit her up to go to dinner this week and see if she invites me over again after. I am not getting my hopes up too much and still trying to chat with other girls, but I can’t help but be interested and a bit excited about her. Feel like things haven’t gone right with the last few girls but I’m trying to go with the flow and not be too serious yet. I suppose the next few dates will tell me a lot.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So had a gf of 4 months that ended things 2 weeks ago. She thought about it the week before then we talked and she spent the night two nights in a row then bailed on me for weekends plans and I got pissed and we argued. Then silence for a day, followed by I just need space, then 10 mins later some minor things that were bothering her, then a I really like you but don't think I want to be in a relationship right now - all over text. It seemed like she was extremely unsure of what she wanted. We were spending the night together a lot and think I got a bit too into it too quick and she got hesitant.

Last week she asked about coming to get her stuff and said she'd bring back all mine, I told her what day would work and she said that will probably work - I'll let you know. Never heard anything and I didn't ask. Got some random snapchats from her when she was drinking this weekend, but still nothing about exchanging our stuff and I don't know what to think about it?

DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Sup brahs it’s been a while. Been dating off and on and then took a break for a while. Just jumped back on the apps maybe 3 weeks ago.

So I went on hinge and also tinder (I was drunk and bored when I made the tinder, actually hate that app normally). In my short time on tinder (deleted it quickly bc I felt regret) I matched with a cute girl I once matched with on hinge and chatted with briefly. We never met the first time, but this time we’ve been matching one another’s energy. I liked what she said on her bio, basically saying she wants a friend first but wants a relationship. I liked basically everything she wrote about herself, and the things she said she likes/ is looking for was pretty much the perfect match for me. I ended up texting her because I already had her number from last time. She was leaving on a family vacation to visit home, and we kept in touch the whole time (she sent a bunch of pics and positive messages etc, good vibes)

We’ve now been on 4 dates, good chemistry, lots in common, and we’ve been physical starting on the 3rd date. I’ve been to her place, met her sister and roommates etc, and she drove an hour to visit me this weekend. Things are good however I feel a bit weird bc she’s been pretty sexual, more than I thought she’d be this soon which is great, but naturally I’m wondering if she’s doing that with others since she’s on at least two apps, but I can tell she likes being around me a lot, always replies to me in decent time, and is making time for dates even though she works a lot. I’m playing it cool because I like her and don’t want to seem controlling or too interested yet, I feel my effort and actions have shown strong interest.

Anyways I don’t have a question for the board really, just wanted to check in. I’m gonna hit her up to go to dinner this week and see if she invites me over again after. I am not getting my hopes up too much and still trying to chat with other girls, but I can’t help but be interested and a bit excited about her. Feel like things haven’t gone right with the last few girls but I’m trying to go with the flow and not be too serious yet. I suppose the next few dates will tell me a lot.
    It's hard to meet others when you have a lot of interest in one because you don't know who else they're dating or what's going on. You can just hope that things go well to the next step.

Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    So had a gf of 4 months that ended things 2 weeks ago. She thought about it the week before then we talked and she spent the night two nights in a row then bailed on me for weekends plans and I got pissed and we argued. Then silence for a day, followed by I just need space, then 10 mins later some minor things that were bothering her, then a I really like you but don't think I want to be in a relationship right now - all over text. It seemed like she was extremely unsure of what she wanted. We were spending the night together a lot and think I got a bit too into it too quick and she got hesitant.

Last week she asked about coming to get her stuff and said she'd bring back all mine, I told her what day would work and she said that will probably work - I'll let you know. Never heard anything and I didn't ask. Got some random snapchats from her when she was drinking this weekend, but still nothing about exchanging our stuff and I don't know what to think about it?
    Gosh it sounds like so many girls are like that these days. They don't know what they want and they're all over the place. It sounds like you dodged a bullet.

UPDATE:

I matched with a 53 year old guy who said he's "mostly vegan" on his profile and he did a lot of cardio sports. I told him that I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian so it's good that we have that in common. Well he went on to lecture me nonstop about how bad milk and eggs are for my health and to watch these documentaries and I told him I know all about being vegan as I've been vegan off and on over the years. Then I asked him what does he like to do for fun for trolling. Radio silence........! Then he responded that he didn't think we were a good match. LOL.

Older men are not that fun at all!
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

**2022 Aesthetics Crew***

elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    It's hard to meet others when you have a lot of interest in one because you don't know who else they're dating or what's going on. You can just hope that things go well to the next step.

Gosh it sounds like so many girls are like that these days. They don't know what they want and they're all over the place. It sounds like you dodged a bullet.

UPDATE:

I matched with a 53 year old guy who said he's "mostly vegan" on his profile and he did a lot of cardio sports. I told him that I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian so it's good that we have that in common. Well he went on to lecture me nonstop about how bad milk and eggs are for my health and to watch these documentaries and I told him I know all about being vegan as I've been vegan off and on over the years. Then I asked him what does he like to do for fun for trolling. Radio silence........! Then he responded that he didn't think we were a good match. LOL.

Older men are not that fun at all!

OMG girl so happy you found another lacto-ovo vegetarian match.

DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    OMG girl so happy you found another lacto-ovo vegetarian match.
    He's a vegan and he didn't like that I eat milk (mostly whey protein powder and greek yogurt) and eggs so he said we aren't a match. Just lol. I told him that he needs to find another vegan and put that on his profile.

I've been vegan off and on but I swear most are insufferable with their preaching. I don't preach my chit to others. Being vegetarian is my personal thing because of my animal rights background.
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I often do this recently when dating. Start liking a girl, lots in common, good chemistry. She shows interest. Then I start overthinking. Girl was giving hints she wants to see me again, (texted me randomly she was thinking of me and kissing me) so I suggested plans the next day (we live not super close). We did just hangout Fri/Sat and had a good time. Been on 4 dates so far.

She hasn’t replied in 5 hours. Obviously plan isn’t happening and that’s ok, but it’s amazing how quickly things shift and I feel like I rushed making plans, has to be my own insecurities. She does work extremely early so maybe she went home and fell asleep, but I have trust issues. Maybe I never got over the trust issues after being cheated on once but that was super long ago now. It’s just weird.

Anyone else feel weird when the return text is lagging? This is the first time I feel she’s being mildly inconsiderate, before this it’s been fairly quick replies. But I’m sure she’ll tell me a legit reason later. Any advice to calm down and not care so much (besides just ‘focus on yourself’). Btw I should be bothered this much because we never confirmed plans, but I thought she’d text me back since this morning she texted me she’d be off early.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I often do this recently when dating. Start liking a girl, lots in common, good chemistry. She shows interest. Then I start overthinking. Girl was giving hints she wants to see me again, (texted me randomly she was thinking of me and kissing me) so I suggested plans the next day (we live not super close). We did just hangout Fri/Sat and had a good time. Been on 4 dates so far.

She hasn’t replied in 5 hours. Obviously plan isn’t happening and that’s ok, but it’s amazing how quickly things shift and I feel like I rushed making plans, has to be my own insecurities. She does work extremely early so maybe she went home and fell asleep, but I have trust issues. Maybe I never got over the trust issues after being cheated on once but that was super long ago now. It’s just weird.

Anyone else feel weird when the return text is lagging? This is the first time I feel she’s being mildly inconsiderate, before this it’s been fairly quick replies. But I’m sure she’ll tell me a legit reason later. Any advice to calm down and not care so much (besides just ‘focus on yourself’). Btw I should be bothered this much because we never confirmed plans, but I thought she’d text me back since this morning she texted me she’d be off early.
    If that is not her norm then it would bother me too. I think it's normal to get used to patterns and when things don't happen like normal then you start over thinking it. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human.

I also don't think it was too soon to ask to see her again. If you like someone of course you're going to want to spend time with them. If you really like her maybe you should make it known and since you've already had sex I don't think it's too soon to ask for exclusivity. You can frame it as you're not saying it should be a relationship this soon but that you prefer exclusivity with sex.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    If that is not her norm then it would bother me too. I think it's normal to get used to patterns and when things don't happen like normal then you start over thinking it. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human.

I also don't think it was too soon to ask to see her again. If you like someone of course you're going to want to spend time with them. If you really like her maybe you should make it known and since you've already had sex I don't think it's too soon to ask for exclusivity. You can frame it as you're not saying it should be a relationship this soon but that you prefer exclusivity with sex.
    Thanks. Yea I asked her fairly quick after she texted she was thinking about kissing me. I felt like showing interest rather than playing games and waiting..

Anyways, she just texted me after 8 hours and the reply is hard for me to believe. She basically said “oh! How did I not see this? I’m so sorry. I thought you never replied lol”
    Is it just me or does that seem far fetched to believe? How would she not see a text to begin with if she cared about potential plans, and wouldn’t she double check after a few hours.. she is a busy girl and I think can be a bit scatterbrained at times but it still seems unlikely she wouldn’t see it or double check it.

I do understand she worked kind of crazy hours from super early morning but she got off at noon today. First time I’m getting weird vibes. Anyways, I’m feeling like not replying to her until tomorrow. What the hell am I supposed to reply to that with..
    Don’t want to act too bitter/petty since she hasn’t done this before but it kind of makes me believe her less.
    May just let it go and say “no worries, have a good night” and let her reach out to me next.
    Last edited by InsanePain11; 08-16-2022 at 08:33 PM.

elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's a vegan and he didn't like that I eat milk (mostly whey protein powder and greek yogurt) and eggs so he said we aren't a match. Just lol. I told him that he needs to find another vegan and put that on his profile.

I've been vegan off and on but I swear most are insufferable with their preaching. I don't preach my chit to others. Being vegetarian is my personal thing because of my animal rights background.

Oh no girl, do you think you would give up eating milk for chad? omg hope it works out for you

Oh no girl, do you think you would give up eating milk for chad? omg hope it works out for you
    No he unmatched me after I told him that it sounds like he should find another vegan.

Older men are frustrating as hell.
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

No he unmatched me after I told him that it sounds like he should find another vegan.

Older men are frustrating as hell.

omg terrible. my hook up from a few months ago hit me up today but problem is we are both tops. sucks as there is a real mutual attraction but we both want to be top

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks. Yea I asked her fairly quick after she texted she was thinking about kissing me. I felt like showing interest rather than playing games and waiting..

Anyways, she just texted me after 8 hours and the reply is hard for me to believe. She basically said “oh! How did I not see this? I’m so sorry. I thought you never replied lol”
    Is it just me or does that seem far fetched to believe? How would she not see a text to begin with if she cared about potential plans, and wouldn’t she double check after a few hours.. she is a busy girl and I think can be a bit scatterbrained at times but it still seems unlikely she wouldn’t see it or double check it.

I do understand she worked kind of crazy hours from super early morning but she got off at noon today. First time I’m getting weird vibes. Anyways, I’m feeling like not replying to her until tomorrow. What the hell am I supposed to reply to that with..
    Don’t want to act too bitter/petty since she hasn’t done this before but it kind of makes me believe her less.
    May just let it go and say “no worries, have a good night” and let her reach out to me next.
    I've missed texts here and there but not usually from someone I'm dating and not that long of a time period. Like maybe an hour or two. I'd do what you said, just hit her with the no worries, good night. Unfortunately you don't know if she's being honest or not. I'd just pay attention to her actions from here on out and see how it goes. If she acts uninterested in meeting up or starts taking a while to respond then I'd guess she's not that interested.

antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I've missed texts here and there but not usually from someone I'm dating and not that long of a time period. Like maybe an hour or two. I'd do what you said, just hit her with the no worries, good night. Unfortunately you don't know if she's being honest or not. I'd just pay attention to her actions from here on out and see how it goes. If she acts uninterested in meeting up or starts taking a while to respond then I'd guess she's not that interested.
    People are attached to their phones 24/7 nowadays. Are there periods of time throughout the day where we are away from your phones (gym, hobbies, work meetings), yes. But if somebody is consistently taking hours to respond they're just not that interested and it’s best to move on.

Pain, hopefully for you this was just an honest mistake from her but if it continues I’d take a step back.

Originally Posted by antman12 View Post
    People are attached to their phones 24/7 nowadays. Are there periods of time throughout the day where we are away from your phones (gym, hobbies, work meetings), yes. But if somebody is consistently taking hours to respond they're just not that interested and it’s best to move on.

Pain, hopefully for you this was just an honest mistake from her but if it continues I’d take a step back.
    I agree. When I'm REALLY interested in the guy I'm checking my phone nonstop for a message from him. If he's not reciprocating the interest, then I just move on.

omg terrible. my hook up from a few months ago hit me up today but problem is we are both tops. sucks as there is a real mutual attraction but we both want to be top
    LOL. You can't beat an el terrible trolling.

Have you tried trannies yet?
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

True bro your first statement is exactly why I didn’t believe her. But this is the first time she’s done it so I’ll cut some slack. I’ll just see how she acts moving forward. Plus she was working very early hours and just reiterated that and said she was exhausted. I think she could have been sleeping all day and was embarrassed to say, but who knows. I do understand being tired from work and then detaching from the phone a bit.

I text her this AM “Ah gotcha. No worries! Have a good day” and she told me she had been up early, very tired etc. So I just said totally I figured you were up really early. Hopefully you got some needed rest.

Agreed. Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt this time especially because I know she was up super early for work. Since it’s the first time I’ll just watch the signs from now on. Her effort has been good before this.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Making plans only one day in advance may no be the way to go but otherwise you're overthinking it.

Even if you are right and she's not as invested as you or a scatterbrain or w/e, analyzing everything won't change anything or help at all.

It's natural for our feelings to ebb and flow, to want attention one day and want a little space the next. As long as she continues to make plans to see you and/or communicate accordingly I would keep rolling with it.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skezo View Post

Spent two nights in a row during the week and expected to be hanging out the majority of the weekend too?
    Unless you already live with an SO that's a lot of time to be spending together. Seems like you need to have more of your own stuff going on.

I'd also say the fact that she breaks up with you and then sends you snaps partying is a red flag in that she's not allowing you a clean break and trying to keep you around in case she changes her mind.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Making plans only one day in advance may no be the way to go but otherwise you're overthinking it.

Even if you are right and she's not as invested as you or a scatterbrain or w/e, analyzing everything won't change anything or help at all.

It's natural for our feelings to ebb and flow, to want attention one day and want a little space the next. As long as she continues to make plans to see you and/or communicate accordingly I would keep rolling with it.
    Thank you man, I agree. It’s funny I usually don’t try to make plans that quick. When she texted that she was thinking about kissing me, it caused me to think I better make plans so she knows I’m interested and want to see her too, but the better play was to be patient and let her wait. I feel kind of dumb for rushing it now since things were going well before.

Thank you man, I agree. It’s funny I usually don’t try to make plans that quick. When she texted that she was thinking about kissing me, it caused me to think I better make plans so she knows I’m interested and want to see her too, but the better play was to be patient and let her wait. I feel kind of dumb for rushing it now since things were going well before.
    I see what you're saying but hypothetically speaking, if you reacting to her "high-level-of-interest" text was a subsequent "high-level-of-interest" text and it ended up turning her off or causing her to lose interest for some reason, then I'd argue she is a little too emotionally unstable/immature and you're better off finding a woman who recognizes what you bring to the table aside from the emotional high she craves when you meet someone new and prioritizes getting to know you more accordingly.

That being said, there is a good chance all is perfectly fine still and you're just overthinking/overreacting.

I see what you're saying but hypothetically speaking, if you reacting to her "high-level-of-interest" text was a subsequent "high-level-of-interest" text and it ended up turning her off or causing her to lose interest for some reason, then I'd argue she is a little too emotionally unstable/immature and you're better off finding a woman who recognizes what you bring to the table aside from the emotional high she craves when you meet someone new and prioritizes getting to know you more accordingly.

That being said, there is a good chance all is perfectly fine still and you're just overthinking/overreacting.
    Great points. I think things will still be fine. I think we’ve built up a good connection so far and I hope, as you said, she’s reasonably mature/stable so it won’t change anything.
    She’s gone this weekend and I’m feeling like I’m getting a cold. I’ll probably try to schedule something ahead of time for later next week so we don’t go too long without hanging out.

That's basically what I said at the end of my post you quoted.

Agreed. Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt this time especially because I know she was up super early for work. Since it’s the first time I’ll just watch the signs from now on. Her effort has been good before this.
    Yeah that's really all you can do at this point. Pay attention to her actions, not just her words.

I really don't see a problem with asking, even if short notice. She could just say she isn't available and suggest another day/time.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spent two nights in a row during the week and expected to be hanging out the majority of the weekend too?
    Unless you already live with an SO that's a lot of time to be spending together. Seems like you need to have more of your own stuff going on.

I'd also say the fact that she breaks up with you and then sends you snaps partying is a red flag in that she's not allowing you a clean break and trying to keep you around in case she changes her mind.
    Yeah some weeks it Was Fri, Sat, Sun, Tuesday, Thursday. A lot way too early. I finally talked to her today. She kinda said things were going way to fast for her and it made her realize she wasn't ready for a serious relationship. The chemistry and sex was def really really good and I just kinda quit doing my own thing, partly because we always stayed up so late and got up early and I was exhausted. She said it wouldn't have mattered if things went slower cause she just wasn't ready but not sure I really believe that... coming on super strong like I did will turn off most women unless they are in get married make baby mode asap.

Agree about our stuff we have at each others places. Didn't talk about exchanging it at all, think she just wants to keep it as an excuse to see me. I said we could just hangout sometime and she seemed very down for that.

I really don't see a problem with asking, even if short notice. She could just say she isn't available and suggest another day/time.
    If I went back I’d probably ask to plan something a couple days out. But when she sent me the flirtatious text about kissing I didn’t want to show a lack of urgency/interest. Also the part that irked me just a little was that she did reply in the AM before work, saying she’s getting off at 12. That sort of implied to me she was down to meet. Then the big delay happened, but I understand she was tired.

Anyways it sucks but I’m feeling sick and don’t think I’ll see her for a week at least. I’ll shoot her a text here and there to keep in touch. She’s leaving this weekend anyways.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So guys I finally had a date with the hispanic chick and it was strange. She was love bombing me via text for the last week and w/e just seemed like your typical chick with high attraction. We met today and my birthday is coming up and she got me a gift and card (I was kinda shocked and didn't know how to react). I just said thanks that so nice, I put it in my car to open later.

Anyways I'm still learning spanish and I'm not great which made for some awkward moments, I made this abundantly clear beforehand as it actually quite easier for me to write in spanish than to speak it. I did get her to laugh several times and we had dinner however it just seemed like she was suddenly not that into me as I had to carry the conversation in a language I'm like in a juvenile stage of speaking. She seemed like she was distracted and perhaps had something going on at home.

We had been texting regularly, should I pull back based on her performance at the date? Should I bring it up and discuss it? Honestly I usually trust my gut but these days things are so confusing. I've had chicks I though weren't that into me fall in love with me and I've had chicks who seemed like they were obsessed with me ghost me

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has nothing to do with insecurity. It's showing low/no interest if you wait 6 days.
    maybe you're right but Idk, I've been ghosting after texting back only days after a seemingly good date as well

if you REALLY liked a guy and he waited 6 days instead of 2 or 3 to text you and ask you out again would you really hold that against him? maybe it would be offensive if you thought you were above the person

antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    maybe you're right but Idk, I've been ghosting after texting back only days after a seemingly good date as well

if you REALLY liked a guy and he waited 6 days instead of 2 or 3 to text you and ask you out again would you really hold that against him? maybe it would be offensive if you thought you were above the person
    Why would you wait 2-3 days, let alone 6 to send a girl a simple text message. For example, if you go on a date Friday night, there's nothing wrong with texting her the next day a simple "I had a nice time last night, lets try and go out again sometime". Thats not being needy... thats just simply showing interest.

xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    So guys I finally had a date with the hispanic chick and it was strange. She was love bombing me via text for the last week and w/e just seemed like your typical chick with high attraction. We met today and my birthday is coming up and she got me a gift and card (I was kinda shocked and didn't know how to react). I just said thanks that so nice, I put it in my car to open later.

Anyways I'm still learning spanish and I'm not great which made for some awkward moments, I made this abundantly clear beforehand as it actually quite easier for me to write in spanish than to speak it. I did get her to laugh several times and we had dinner however it just seemed like she was suddenly not that into me as I had to carry the conversation in a language I'm like in a juvenile stage of speaking. She seemed like she was distracted and perhaps had something going on at home.

We had been texting regularly, should I pull back based on her performance at the date? Should I bring it up and discuss it? Honestly I usually trust my gut but these days things are so confusing. I've had chicks I though weren't that into me fall in love with me and I've had chicks who seemed like they were obsessed with me ghost me
    I literally said that girls falling for you too quickly are weird af 99% of the time

I would say just proceed as normal, you may be overthinking it, she may be overthinking ****, who knows

Thinking this much about a girl after 1 date is lolzy

also, you ALWAYS text the girl afterwards you had a good time or this or that, ask if she got home etc.

tf would you wait 6 days for?
    Balanced Test Crew

Why would you wait 2-3 days, let alone 6 to send a girl a simple text message. For example, if you go on a date Friday night, there's nothing wrong with texting her the next day a simple "I had a nice time last night, lets try and go out again sometime". Thats not being needy... thats just simply showing interest.
    Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    I literally said that girls falling for you too quickly are weird af 99% of the time

I would say just proceed as normal, you may be overthinking it, she may be overthinking ****, who knows

Thinking this much about a girl after 1 date is lolzy

also, you ALWAYS text the girl afterwards you had a good time or this or that, ask if she got home etc.

tf would you wait 6 days for?
    It's the stupid games you guys are told to play. As if there's something wrong with letting someone know you enjoyed meeting them, had a good time and would like to see them again. lol

It's the stupid games you guys are told to play. As if there's something wrong with letting someone know you enjoyed meeting them, had a good time and would like to see them again. lol
    in my experience a women that really likes you will text and and the conversation will continue indefinitely, outside of that nothing really works. texting after the date or waiting days (yes I've done both)

Page 202 of 211 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast