Page 56 of 231 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 6914
    SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Here’s the brutally honest and controversial piece. Women put themselves in positions of being more likely to be sexually assaulted, and then fully absolve responsibility for their own actions.

It’s shocking honestly that young women put themselves in danger like that. And I personally know multiple women that have stories aligning to this. Blame culture I guess? Women will follow whatever culture tells them and their friends do.

If a woman agreed to coming to my place on the first meet, I’d lose a lot of respect for her. For multiple reasons.

In fact, if a woman let me touch her boobs on first meet, I’d probably lose respect for her.
    I 100% agree with you. Some stuff is common sense. I know this girl (not very close friend) that used to jog around 10pm in our ghetto neighborhood (lots of drive by shootings and robberies). Luckily nothing happened to her.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I could never imagine telling my kids about bringing shame to the family by going over to someone’s house. People are more open minded now and the world is progressing. People want to meet others, have fun and sometimes just want sex or some companionship. None of this means someone is desperate as you alluded to in prior messages. Not everyone wants to be uptight or a prude or live this way. Some call this a little sheltered and not traditional... depending how far back traditionally the woman was pretty much there to pump out kids and prepare meals for everyone and keep the house. Traditional isn’t such a great term and you cannot just pick and choose how you use it such as just in the dating realm for example.

I’ve gone over to a woman’s house the first time I’ve met them. Sometimes I came with a bag of groceries and cooked dinner then played scrabble. Going and sitting in a bar, or a walk in the rain, or something else neither of us feel like doing is great. Sometimes we just want companionship or a humans touch. I was raised to enjoy this touch but I understand some other cultures such as Asian are not necessarily like this at all. I could not imagine ever dating someone who had such a negative view of so many things.
    I understand that people have different upbringings. That is why we have many different groups of people out there with different views. I gave my views and you gave yours. I don't go out and tell people not to do it. I just stick to my own group of people. This thread is just something that I can let people know that there are still people out there that are traditional. And yes I would raise the kids, clean and cook if I have to take on the role.

Here's a scenario. If you had a daughter (middle school or high school) would you tell her to go out, have fun and have sex with as many people as she meets? Maybe we should not set boundaries on kids and let them explore all the way to adulthood.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    I've said this before, but there's nothing wrong with shame to a degree.

The word and concept has a more negative connotation in the West, where it's somehow become accepted that feeling bad about anything should best be avoided.
    Agree. Shaming can be good in some ways.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I 100% agree with you. Some stuff is common sense. I know this girl (not very close friend) that used to jog around 10pm in our ghetto neighborhood (lots of drive by shootings and robberies). Luckily nothing happened to her.

I understand that people have different upbringings. That is why we have many different groups of people out there with different views. I gave my views and you gave yours. I don't go out and tell people not to do it. I just stick to my own group of people. This thread is just something that I can let people know that there are still people out there that are traditional. And yes I would raise the kids, clean and cook if I have to take on the role.

Here's a scenario. If you had a daughter (middle school or high school) would you tell her to go out, have fun and have sex with as many people as she meets? Maybe we should not set boundaries on kids and let them explore all the way to adulthood.

Agree. Shaming can be good in some ways.
    I never said anything about a daughter in middle or high school going to have sex with as many people as possible. That’s a far stretch to anything I said. Odd response actually.

And no, shaming is not good in any way. Teaching and mentoring is much better. Shaming is terrible. Kids grow up with issues this way.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or men just start to realize you are crazy and peace out or downgrade you to sex. This becomes more and more obvious to me as I read your posts.
    Well yes I do suffer from mental illness. Part of it is genetic and part of it is environmental as I chose a stressful career and live with my ex. It's really upsetting when people just call you "crazy" and disregard you.

I've been in group therapy and there were many who were worse off than me, unable to work and on disability, yet they still had supportive spouses and partners. I need to find someone like that. Obviously when I'm taking medication 6x a day and going to therapy each week, it's hard to hide what's going on.

And you calling me "crazy" is really not supportive and not helpful at all, which shows the empathy of most men out there.

At least I'm getting treatment. There are a lot of people with mental illness out there who aren't in treatment and just create chaos and misery for those around them.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would you lose respect for someone coming to your house or touching their boobs? I don’t get it.
    1. If a woman goes to a strange guys place as an initial meet, it's highly irresponsible and wreckless behavior. Literally going 1:1 to a dude who can physically overpower and sexually assault you. Do you think that's responsible behavior?

2. If a woman exhibits promiscuous or hyper-sexual behavior, it's a strong indicator towards her views on sex. i.e. sex is merely a act for pleasure. Thus, I can with some confidence, derive a higher probability of cheating on me. That said, I think establishing her principals and values trumps this rule-of-thumb. It is obviously possible that she has high integrity and would not cheat, even if she diminishes sex to mere pleasure.

So rather than dismissing these views as "prudish" (rolls eyes, because I've heard this blind rhetoric from 22yo sluts), let's engage on the logical consistency of the positions.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Well yes I do suffer from mental illness. Part of it is genetic and part of it is environmental as I chose a stressful career and live with my ex. It's really upsetting when people just call you "crazy" and disregard you.

I've been in group therapy and there were many who were worse off than me, unable to work and on disability, yet they still had supportive spouses and partners. I need to find someone like that. Obviously when I'm taking medication 6x a day and going to therapy each week, it's hard to hide what's going on.

And you calling me "crazy" is really not supportive and not helpful at all, which shows the empathy of most men out there.

At least I'm getting treatment. There are a lot of people with mental illness out there who aren't in treatment and just create chaos and misery for those around them.
    You should probably not be dating. It not fair to other people at this stage in your life. Being serious.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should probably not be dating. It not fair to other people at this stage in your life. Being serious.
    I'm not getting any younger and losing my looks, so it's now or never really to find a man I'm attracted to. Once you get older you're competing with a limited pool of men with other widows. After having a very unhappy marriage, I would like to meet a supportive partner at one point in my life. I have white knights and orbiters around my age that I'm not attracted to for seem to be FA, but worst case scenario I could settle with them. I think they would be supportive and eventually who cares about looks when you're both grey and wrinkly.

Now granted many who are understanding are addicts, like the former ******* dealer, who is thankfully 2 years clean, and meth user, who is 4 years clean, who went to high school with me. They would block and unblock me and created so much drama and chaos because they still had addictive personalities, even though they are clean and in NA.

I also crave physical touch and sex, so why should I be celibate? That's even more depressing when you suffer from depression.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update for those wondering about the girl ive mentioned dating over the last two pages: we have a date scheduled for thursday. it's our third date and she likes plants and gardens and stuff so i found an indoor botanical garden that does a light show/display at night so we are going to do that later this week, have a few drinks and dinner and hang. looking forward to it, guess she really is just a slow mover.

50 year old on Bumble.

Profile says:

Feminist, liberal, non-monogamous

There are so many nutballs here in California! Lol

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    update for those wondering about the girl ive mentioned dating over the last two pages: we have a date scheduled for thursday. it's our third date and she likes plants and gardens and stuff so i found an indoor botanical garden that does a light show/display at night so we are going to do that later this week, have a few drinks and dinner and hang. looking forward to it, guess she really is just a slow mover.
    In for botanical gardens review.
    i've never been.

oh and update on the girl of course.

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read like 30 pages of the thread out of curiosity. Im married and havent dated since 2008, was curious how it changed since then. Cant just walk up, smile, and say hi anymore it seems eh? Sounds like a massive dumpster fire tbh. Good luck to all you dead serious.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    50 year old on Bumble.

Profile says:

Feminist, liberal, non-monogamous

There are so many nutballs here in California! Lol
    Honestly going to try the dating sites while in California for spring break. Curious to see how bad it is
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    In for botanical gardens review.
    i've never been.

oh and update on the girl of course.
    you probably know where i am going haha, i'll let you know and if i catch a flake ill probably take you in her place. will letcha know.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mCheech View Post
    Read like 30 pages of the thread out of curiosity. Im married and havent dated since 2008, was curious how it changed since then. Cant just walk up, smile, and say hi anymore it seems eh? Sounds like a massive dumpster fire tbh. Good luck to all you dead serious.
    The game is brutal if you’re looking for a person with integrity, strong values, some class.

The game is relatively easy if you want to find some non-marriage material degenerate thot.

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The game is brutal if you’re looking for a person with integrity, strong values, some class.

The game is relatively easy if you want to find some non-marriage material degenerate thot.
    What happened to the Columbian? Lol im all invested now.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Honestly going to try the dating sites while in California for spring break. Curious to see how bad it is
    I mean it depends what region of California. I'm in the most liberal area I think.

Pretty much every profile says liberal and atheist. Ugh. It's the agnostic and atheists who try to change my mind about Christianity on the first date. I know I talked to Skinnyfat about this ITT, but it happened again during my date yesterday. That happens with every first date with an older guy, whereas the younger guys don't even care of course as they just want sex.

I mean it depends what region of California. I'm in the most liberal area I think.

Pretty much every profile says liberal and atheist. Ugh. It's the agnostic and atheists who try to change my mind about Christianity on the first date. I know I talked to Skinnyfat about this ITT, but it happened again during my date yesterday. That happens with every first date with an older guy, whereas the younger guys don't even care of course as they just want sex.

So you are a Christian as well?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

So you are a Christian as well?
    Yes I have been doing intensive Bible study for years now. I know my lifestyle doesn't match traditional Christian values though before Miscers come at me. I talked with my minister about my lifestyle. He of course said that my staying living with my husband would create a lot of depression, which it has. But when I moved out I had a ton of anxiety and bulimia, so the mental illness didn't just disappear.

Yes I have been doing intensive Bible study for years now. I know my lifestyle doesn't match traditional Christian values though before Miscers come at me. I talked with my minister about my lifestyle. He of course said that my staying living with my husband would create a lot of depression, which it has. But when I moved out I had a ton of anxiety and bulimia, so the mental illness didn't just disappear.
    What about the part of banging all the men in their 20’s. How does that all fit into the bible study?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

What about the part of banging all the men in their 20’s. How does that all fit into the bible study?
    It's not something I talk about in Bible Study lol.

It's worse that I'm still married and banging men period. Believe me, it's not easy for my conscience.

It's not something I talk about in Bible Study lol.

It's worse that I'm still married and banging men period. Believe me, it's not easy for my conscience.
    Hole
    E
    Fu(k
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Hole
    E
    Fu(k
    Yeah but a celibate marriage for 15 years where it's mostly a business partnership and stay together for the kids.

The 52 year old Bumble guy messaged me, so that's a good sign.

Yeah but a celibate marriage for 15 years where it's mostly a business partnership and stay together for the kids.

The 52 year old Bumble guy messaged me, so that's a good sign.
    You mean the 52 year old you thought was weird and something was off about him? That guy?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

You mean the 52 year old you thought was weird and something was off about him? That guy?
    Yeah he's a mixed bag as he was touchey feely and didn't like my religion, but also a great catch in terms of his career and life being together, and we both play tennis. Plus you can't beat that he owns a beach house (supposedly).

Yeah he's a mixed bag as he was touchey feely and didn't like my religion, but also a great catch in terms of his career and life being together, and we both play tennis. Plus you can't beat that he owns a beach house (supposedly).
    How does he feel that you’re married and live with your husband?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

How does he feel that you’re married and live with your husband?
    He said did the same with his ex so he understands.

Hell he slept over at his exes house last night and went skiing with her today. It's not like I can say anything.

It's very expensive to live in my area, so many people live with their ex until they can sell the house. And then you really have nowhere to go except a condo that would cost you $800K. It's really bad.

1. If a woman goes to a strange guys place as an initial meet, it's highly irresponsible and wreckless behavior. Literally going 1:1 to a dude who can physically overpower and sexually assault you. Do you think that's responsible behavior?

2. If a woman exhibits promiscuous or hyper-sexual behavior, it's a strong indicator towards her views on sex. i.e. sex is merely a act for pleasure. Thus, I can with some confidence, derive a higher probability of cheating on me. That said, I think establishing her principals and values trumps this rule-of-thumb. It is obviously possible that she has high integrity and would not cheat, even if she diminishes sex to mere pleasure.

So rather than dismissing these views as "prudish" (rolls eyes, because I've heard this blind rhetoric from 22yo sluts), let's engage on the logical consistency of the positions.
    dolvioblue, are you gonna defend your position? You did accuse people holding these positions as "prude" "uptight" and "sheltered". Either retract your statement, or defend it.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Mostly the northern part of Cali but I will probably venture out lol

Yeah. Most liberals are that way. One of the reasons why I shut it down right away. Luckily most liberal men are push overs and stop right away. Sad tbh. They really don’t understand that it is so unattractive for a man to allow a woman to walk over them. Well. Anyone lol
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

dolvioblue, are you gonna defend your position? You did accuse people holding these positions as "prude" "uptight" and "sheltered". Either retract your statement, or defend it.
    1: depends what the objective is, how long they have been talking, how they actually know each other etc.

2: promiscuous and hyper-sexual wasn’t mentioned by me at all so not sure where you to that from.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

1: depends what the objective is, how long they have been talking, how they actually know each other etc.

2: promiscuous and hyper-sexual wasn’t mentioned by me at all so not sure where you to that from.
    1. You literally gave an example of going to a woman's place on a first meet, and the context was also about initial meets.

2. It's all related. You asked why I'd lose respect for her, or for allowing her boobs to be groped. Going to a guy's place on a first date is inviting sex. Let's not beat around the bush here, we're talking about sexual activity with someone you barely know.

1. You literally gave an example of going to a woman's place on a first meet, and the context was also about initial meets.

2. It's all related. You asked why I'd lose respect for her, or for allowing her boobs to be groped. Going to a guy's place on a first date is inviting sex. Let's not beat around the bush here, we're talking about sexual activity with someone you barely know.
    1: yes I’ve gone to a woman’s place I don’t really know. This happens thousands of times a day in the world, and what’s happening? Not much. More people are harmed in relationships than one nights stands or hookups or blind dates combined I bet.

2: sex, sure. Some people like to have it and don’t need to be in a relationship to do so.

I don’t spend any time thinking about this stuff dude. People can do whatever they want as I don’t make the rules. There is no rules.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Page 56 of 231 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast