Page 57 of 231 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 6912
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    1: yes Iโ€™ve gone to a womanโ€™s place I donโ€™t really know. This happens thousands of times a day in the world, and whatโ€™s happening? Not much. More people are harmed in relationships than one nights stands or hookups or blind dates combined I bet.
    1. It's honestly baffling that you think there's no problem with a girl going to a strange guy's place for an initial meet. Would you really be okay with your daughter doing that? And it's the same for relationships, a person needs to be responsible with whom they stay with.

2. But I'm not allowed to discriminate based on her sexual activity and preferences? I've stated my reasoning.

I donโ€™t spend any time thinking about this stuff dude. People can do whatever they want as I donโ€™t make the rules. There is no rules.
    Yet, you are judging me, and others, for judging their behavior.

You are claiming I should not discriminate based on a woman's level of promiscuity, or what I (reasonably) consider irresponsible behavior.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    1. It's honestly baffling that you think there's no problem with a girl going to a strange guy's place for an initial meet. Would you really be okay with your daughter doing that? And it's the same for relationships, a person needs to be responsible with whom they stay with.

2. But I'm not allowed to discriminate based on her sexual activity and preferences? I've stated my reasoning.

Yet, you are judging me, and others, for judging their behavior.

You are claiming I should not discriminate based on a woman's level of promiscuity, or what I (reasonably) consider irresponsible behavior.
    Nope, you are free to do and believe and care about what you wish. It has no impact on me or my life what you do or believe in. I wonโ€™t lose a wink of sleep over what you do...
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, you are free to do and believe and care about what you wish. It has no impact on me or my life what you do or believe in. I wonโ€™t lose a wink of sleep over what you do...
    Lol, see ya dude.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Mostly the northern part of Cali but I will probably venture out lol

Yeah. Most liberals are that way. One of the reasons why I shut it down right away. Luckily most liberal men are push overs and stop right away. Sad tbh. They really donโ€™t understand that it is so unattractive for a man to allow a woman to walk over them. Well. Anyone lol
    Some, sure. But most? Unless you're only counting guys who refer to themselves as male feminists and put their pronouns in their profile, I wouldn't go that far. I'm fairly moderate, but I still lean left.

Besides, most of the misc is conservative. You only have to look at the regular misc and the relationship help section to know that spinelessness transcends politics. It's more common with the far left and the SJW types, but they're hardly the norm. Well, maybe in the Bay Area to some extent, but that's their home base.

1: yes Iโ€™ve gone to a womanโ€™s place I donโ€™t really know. This happens thousands of times a day in the world, and whatโ€™s happening? Not much. More people are harmed in relationships than one nights stands or hookups or blind dates combined I bet.
    You're making a false equivalency. One of the benefits of being a man is that the worst thing to fear from meeting a strange woman online is that she's fatter than in her pictures.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Some, sure. But most? Unless you're only counting guys who refer to themselves as male feminists and put their pronouns in their profile, I wouldn't go that far. I'm fairly moderate, but I still lean left.

Besides, most of the misc is conservative. You only have to look at the regular misc and the relationship help section to know that spinelessness transcends politics. It's more common with the far left and the SJW types, but they're hardly the norm. Well, maybe in the Bay Area to some extent, but that's their home base.

You're making a false equivalency. One of the benefits of being a man is that the worst thing to fear from meeting a strange woman online is that she's fatter than in her pictures.
    Yes I know my audience here on the Misc. I'm moderate so I swing both ways, because I was raised Irish Catholic Democrat, I started off as liberal and became more conservative with age.

If you work at a tech firm in Seattle or the Bay Area it would be career suicide to say you voted for Trump (that's the worst thing to say) or that you're Republican. Srs. Not saying I am these.

But the Misc. is the only place I can laugh about profiles from men that say they are Feminist, as I've seen this in several profiles. I also see "BLM", or swipe left if you voted for Trump.

Keep in mind that I did not see one single Trump sign in this election. I saw a few in 2016. He is hated where I live, but loved on the Misc. Go figure.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post

There's been plenty of cases of men being lured and robbed. Sure you don't have to worry much about date rape but your a fool if you go to some girls house in a sketchy neighborhood. Just asking to get your wallet lifted and beat up by a couple thugs.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so my chick friend who was dumped is blowing me up.
    trying to rationalize why he dumped her so suddenly ect.

I had to slap her with some truth which was basically telling her he decided he didn't want to be with her anymore for whatever reason, that if he loved her he never would of broke up with her no matter how much he had going on in his life.
    I also told her to stop obsessing about why because since he blocked her on everything she will never get closure.

she isn't talking to me anymore.
    which is fine.
    I'm tired of listening to her re-hash the same chit hourly.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post

I had to slap her with some truth which was basically telling her he decided he didn't want to be with her anymore for whatever reason, that if he loved her he never would of broke up with her no matter how much he had going on in his life.
    I also told her to stop obsessing about why because since he blocked her on everything she will never get closure.

which is fine.
    Getting blocked is the worst as you don't have any closure and it feels like you were thrown into some sort of living hell. I'm sure she's just obsessing with it 24/7 and can't let go.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

which is fine.
    People often block crazy people they donโ€™t want to deal with. This is honest truth.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    There's been plenty of cases of men being lured and robbed. Sure you don't have to worry much about date rape but your a fool if you go to some girls house in a sketchy neighborhood. Just asking to get your wallet lifted and beat up by a couple thugs.
    there was something on FB about a chick to watch out for around here who will either rob you or have her BF and his friend rob you when you meet.
    legit early 20's trailer trash but looked hot from the pics.
    so i doubt some dude in his early 20's is thinking about anything other than them sugar walls when she invites him over.

apparently dudes didn't say anything because they were too embarrassed.
    but eventually someone went to the police.

People often block crazy people they donโ€™t want to deal with. This is honest truth.
    Why do you always make these quips and then dodge us when we call you out?

It's not productive nor helpful when it comes to a dating thread.

I think you from outside of the US, so it could be a language barrier.

Still, even if you block someone, give the reason and then block them. That's what I did a couple of months ago.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Getting blocked is the worst as you don't have any closure and it feels like you were thrown into some sort of living hell. I'm sure she's just obsessing with it 24/7 and can't let go.
    idk i just move on if a chick ignores me.
    even one i'd been dating for a while.
    had a chick ghost me after 6 months without warning.
    she didn't respond to my text and i knew so i moved on.

she isn't any crazier than the average woman.
    I think he blocked her because he went from "I love you" in person to "good luck" over text in a matter of two days and was in duck and cover mode. lol.
    i'd expect a brick through my window or their family beating my ass if I pulled that chit on a woman.

I think he blocked her because he went from "I love you" in person to "good luck" over text in a matter of two days and was in duck and cover mode. lol.
    i'd expect a brick through my window or their family beating my ass if I pulled that chit on a woman.
    It's good you don't have love addiction/unhealthy attachment issues.

Wow. He probably was just saying "I love you" to smash.

Why do you always make these quips and then dodge us when we call you out?

It's not productive nor helpful when it comes to a dating thread.

I think you from outside of the US, so it could be a language barrier.

Still, even if you block someone, give the reason and then block them. That's what I did a couple of months ago.
    What exactly do you call me out on that you need clarification on?

Not everyone outside the US has a language barrier; such as those that live in Canada.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Iโ€™ve never been one to think or call women crazy. I was raised by my mom and I had a younger sister. I was never exposed to crazy women in my life. Something has changed though in the last 10 years and I canโ€™t exactly determine what it is. Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s from social media, men that have made women crazy, actually crazy women or something else.

Some of womenโ€™s online behaviours these days are out of control. I can only speak to my male perspective but when a woman doesnโ€™t seem to get what she wants she can lose her mind.

To re-cap some others in this thread that didnโ€™t like my responses to some peopleโ€™s decisions on womenโ€™s actions making them marriage material or not here is your answer: everyone in life learns and grows differently. The perfect person thatโ€™s done everything right doesnโ€™t exist and very often people that can appear this way can be a complete mess inside. It can be overbearing to always be trying to operate your life based on what family and others think. So, if a girl went to a guys house and had sex with him because thatโ€™s what she wanted then so be it. This doesnโ€™t downgrade them to an undateable sloot some men would think. Maybe this was an experience she needed or to feel free for once I donโ€™t know. Men also need to handle themselves in a way that makes them comfortable as well. Rules are not different. Did I always think this way? Nope, but I grew up.

Or if sheโ€™s had a one night stand, or casual sex or all the other things some men cannot handle. Itโ€™s 2021, finding these old school traditional women that have never desired something or someone outside of a relationship are few and far between. If you even find one, you might not like other attributes about them or they may not like your life choices. Life is much better being less uptight and more well-rounded. But again, I could not care less what someone elseโ€™s life choices are as it doesnโ€™t affect me in the slightest.

To answer another member here: would I be happy if my high school daughter was going to random guys houses and banging them? Nope. I would hope Iโ€™d do a better job educating her in this area. Iโ€™d prefer she was having sex with a boyfriend if anything and valued and learned about intimacy this way. Learned about relationships like I did growing up.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

I was raised by my mom and I had a younger sister.
    An aside, but this aligns to your progressive liberal position on women's behavior, and being an apologist for it.

To re-cap some others in this thread that didnโ€™t like my responses to some peopleโ€™s decisions on womenโ€™s actions making them marriage material or not here is your answer: everyone in life learns and grows differently. The perfect person thatโ€™s done everything right doesnโ€™t exist and very often people that can appear this way can be a complete mess inside. It can be overbearing to always be trying to operate your life based on what family and others think. So, if a girl went to a guys house and had sex with him because thatโ€™s what she wanted then so be it. This doesnโ€™t downgrade them to an undateable sloot some men would think. Maybe this was an experience she needed or to feel free for once I donโ€™t know. Men also need to handle themselves in a way that makes them comfortable as well. Rules are not different. Did I always think this way? Nope, but I grew up.

Or if sheโ€™s had a one night stand, or casual sex or all the other things some men cannot handle. Itโ€™s 2021, finding these old school traditional women that have never desired something or someone outside of a relationship are few and far between. If you even find one, you might not like other attributes about them or they may not like your life choices. Life is much better being less uptight and more well-rounded. But again, I could not care less what someone elseโ€™s life choices are as it doesnโ€™t affect me in the slightest.
    This is one giant strawman. Stick to arguing the actual point.

Literally nobody ITT has said a woman that's had casual sex in her lifetime is undateable. I am saying it's an undesirable trait to be promiscuous, or irresponsible (and going to a guy's place on initial meet fulfills that).

To answer another member here: would I be happy if my high school daughter was going to random guys houses and banging them? Nope. I would hope Iโ€™d do a better job educating her in this area. Iโ€™d prefer she was having sex with a boyfriend if anything and valued and learned about intimacy this way. Learned about relationships like I did growing up.
    Do you even realize your own hypocrisy? You have standards for your daughter's behavior, but then criticize us for applying the same standards to potential marriage partners?

An aside, but this aligns to your progressive liberal position on women's behavior, and being an apologist for it.

This is one giant strawman. Stick to arguing the actual point.

Literally nobody ITT has said a woman that's had casual sex in her lifetime is undateable. I am saying it's an undesirable trait to be promiscuous, or irresponsible (and going to a guy's place on initial meet fulfills that).

Do you even realize your own hypocrisy? You have standards for your daughter's behavior, but then criticize us for applying the same standards to potential marriage partners?
    Dude, youโ€™re exhausting. How you can dedicate this much of your life to an online thread is beyond me. Me head hurts.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Dude, youโ€™re exhausting. How you can dedicate this much of your life to an online thread is beyond me. Me head hurts.
    Itโ€™s exhausting to have your inconsistent positions challenged. Thatโ€™s a standard feeling with thought progression. I โ€œgrew upโ€ out of your current liberal phase by my mid 20โ€™s.

Stage 1: Blindly follows cultural tradition and rules.
    Stage 2: Rejects them in the name of progressive thought, in some cases becoming anti-traditionalist.
    Stage 3: Recognizes the value (and inherent wisdom) of some of those traditional values and rules (via logic).

Youโ€™re at stage 2.
    Last edited by Luc1fer; 02-22-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Itโ€™s exhausting to have your inconsistent positions challenged. Thatโ€™s a standard feeling with thought progression. I โ€œgrew upโ€ out of your current liberal phase by my mid 20โ€™s.

Stage 1: Blindly follows cultural tradition and rules.
    Stage 2: Rejects them in the name of progressive thought, in some cases becoming anti-traditionalist.
    Stage 3: Recognizes the value (and inherent wisdom) of some of those traditional values and rules (via logic).

Youโ€™re at stage 2.
    Fortunately for me, none of this is relevant to my current position and status in life. Itโ€™s always interesting to hear othersโ€™ perspectives.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Fortunately for me, none of this is relevant to my current position and status in life. Itโ€™s always interesting to hear othersโ€™ perspectives.
    You come across as selfish. Your position influences others, so it is relevant if youโ€™re gonna post and talk about it.

What exactly do you call me out on that you need clarification on?

Not everyone outside the US has a language barrier; such as those that live in Canada.
    I thought you were in Europe and English was your second language. Maybe I mixed you up with someone else.

You just comment on my posts saying that Iโ€™m crazy, which isnโ€™t helpful in terms of dating advice.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not an argument. Negged
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

The 52 year old is messaging me, but still only through Bumble sporadically and it doesn't show his location near his beach house.

He said he had a good time skiing with his ex-wife.

Hmmmmmmmm, the plot thickens.

The 52 year old is messaging me, but still only through Bumble sporadically and it doesn't show his location near his beach house.

Lmao, itโ€™s almost troll level stuff now.

Red flags 101

Lmao, itโ€™s almost troll level stuff now.

Red flags 101
    I know. My dating life has been a troll job for years.

It's too bad, as he looks great for 52 and seems like the greatest catch from the surface: attractive, financially successful, shares interests with me, etc.

I know, I know, I need to suck it up financially and live on my own before I can find someone of value. Pseudo monkey branching doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not getting any younger.

Did you talk to the lady you are dating yet?

I know. My dating life has been a troll job for years.

It's too bad, as he looks great for 52 and seems like the greatest catch from the surface: attractive, financially successful, shares interests with me, etc.

I know, I know, I need to suck it up financially and live on my own before I can find someone of value. Pseudo monkey branching doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not getting any younger.

Did you talk to the lady you are dating yet?
    You've either gotta move out or just not disclose that. No decent guy is gonna settle for a woman that's living with her ex husband.

We had a chat on the topic, where I surfaced my exact concerns in the interest of being fort-right and honest. I'll disclose further info in time.

You've either gotta move out or just not disclose that. No decent guy is gonna settle for a woman that's living with her ex husband.

We had a chat on the topic, where I surfaced my exact concerns in the interest of being fort-right and honest. I'll disclose further info in time.
    And I totally understand where you're coming at when it comes to sexual history for marriage and children. I had only been with my husband and no one else when we got married. I've seen the ones who stay married have low partner count before marriage. My friends were never slooty (or came out that way) as it was shameful back in my day in the 80s and 90s.

Now of course it's the complete opposite, kind of how it was like in the 60s and 70s. Women brag to other women about their sexual conquests.

--------

Strong muscle memory now that I'm lifting hard again.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 02-22-2021 at 09:34 PM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Ugh, not sure why you give him the time of day, but I also understand it's nearly impossible to put myself in your shoes so I respect that you're trying so hard.

I enjoy living vicariously though you guys in this thread. I think online dating can become a drug of sorts...at least it was for me pre Covid-19. I'm finding myself really missing the things I did in my previous LTR with the "Lifestyle". Don't get me wrong, I do love my fiancรฉ, but I got spoiled playing around with multiple partners; something I had never done in my entire life up until 2018.

Anyway, I suppose the grass is always greener applies here.

Oh, and it's good to be back from Icemageddon here in Houston. Didn't have power for three days and then was under a boil water order for days after.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Ugh, not sure why you give him the time of day, but I also understand it's nearly impossible to put myself in your shoes so I respect that you're trying so hard.

I enjoy living vicariously though you guys in this thread. I think online dating can become a drug of sorts...at least it was for me pre Covid-19. I'm finding myself really missing the things I did in my previous LTR with the "Lifestyle". Don't get me wrong, I do love my fiancรฉ, but I got spoiled playing around with multiple partners; something I had never done in my entire life up until 2018.

Anyway, I suppose the grass is always greener applies here.

Oh, and it's good to be back from Icemageddon here in Houston. Didn't have power for three days and then was under a boil water order for days after.
    I give him the time of day because the pickings are slim, and I live with my ex-husband so it's not like I'm in a better situation. He and his ex may be trying to be friends given their daughter. I can totally relate. I'm still looking around, though.

Still, it's nice to not be obsessed with him.. I used to get obsessed with the younger guys as they're so hot and text me a lot. Meaningless drivel, as Lucy would say.

Yes, you can live vicariously through us ITT. The grass isn't always greener, as many of us which we had a steady partner who was caring and there for us through thick and thin. It gets lonely dating, even though I live with others, they're always upstairs and I'm downstairs and don't have the social network of coworkers or tennis friends now.

Oh no, that's right you got hit with those terrible storms in Houston! I know so many people who were affected, especially on here. No power and boil water? Das not it mane.

What do you think is better for a single guy?
    1. 28yo broke with 8/10 looks, by 38 is well off with 6/10 looks.
    2. 28yo broke with 6/10 looks, by 38 is well off with 8/10 looks.

Page 57 of 231 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast