Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1824
    DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    I guess I can see it that way? We liked each other in high school then finally tried something when we’re older. His parents forced him to be in a marriage lol Traditional Asian parents rather see their kids unhappy apparently. Can’t imagine forcing my child stay in a marriage that their own partner encourages their bad behavior and belittles them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There are a lot of Asians and Indians in my area and I see this often. Tradition seems to be more important than happiness. Then again, we go by happiness in Western culture and we have a high divorce rate. So at times I look at arranged marriages and see the benefits of the support from both families.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    That's true. Guys used to get mad that I would respond to them but wouldn't have sex with them, and I said that if you had sex with a person you shouldn't block or ignore them as that's rude if you were willing to take your clothes off and be intimate with them. But this one guy said to me that he got a mixed message that if I responded to him, then that means I want to have sex with him.

Yeah maybe I like the attention and the drama. I definitely like the attention. Guys never seem to disappear, either. Even 15 years later. I don't go back years and hit up that guy for sex lol.
    I've never blocked or ignored anyone either. Hell, I don't even bother deleting contacts. But there's a difference between simply not blocking and encouraging them because you see them as a "break glass in case I need dick."

I guess I can see it that way? We liked each other in high school then finally tried something when we’re older. His parents forced him to be in a marriage lol Traditional Asian parents rather see their kids unhappy apparently. Can’t imagine forcing my child stay in a marriage that their own partner encourages their bad behavior and belittles them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm assuming South Asian? I've never heard of East Asian parents forcing their kids into a marriage, at least not in the last 100 years.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    I'm assuming South Asian? I've never heard of East Asian parents forcing their kids into a marriage, at least not in the last 100 years.
    Southeast Asia. They want all of their children to stick with women from that area. Only one of their boys are doing what he wants instead of letting his parents control his life.

There are a lot of Asians and Indians in my area and I see this often. Tradition seems to be more important than happiness. Then again, we go by happiness in Western culture and we have a high divorce rate. So at times I look at arranged marriages and see the benefits of the support from both families.
    I believe we have a high divorce rate due to idiots that don’t take it serious and jump straight into a marriage and those that give up easily instead of working on their marriage
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never blocked or ignored anyone either. Hell, I don't even bother deleting contacts. But there's a difference between simply not blocking and encouraging them because you see them as a "break glass in case I need dick."
    That's true. I like Lucy's advice that I just tell him I have a low sex drive and am not into seeing him even though he says he "can't wait to see me". I'm certain he's being nice about my injury just so he can get sex.

Anyhow, I need to swipe on more men over 45. As Legz and SS said, it's hard to find those who are attractive. I've even lowered my standards, but not too low where I have zero attraction and the guy would be friend zoned.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    \I'm certain he's being nice about my injury just so he can get sex.
    At least you aren't as naive as SS and Legz.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Southeast Asia. They want all of their children to stick with women from that area. Only one of their boys are doing what he wants instead of letting his parents control his life.
    I can understand the sentiment, especially when it comes to cultures where culture, ethnicity, and nationhood are inextricably tied together. I got some chit from a few family (especially from my father, not that we have much of a relationship) and friends for marrying a Chinese woman (I'm Korean). A bit annoying, but I understood where they were coming from. I would've even agreed with them back in the day. Not that I had any desire to marry back then, but I always believed that if I was going to marry, that it would have to be another Korean. But my wife turned out to be the right one for me.

FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can understand the sentiment, especially when it comes to cultures where culture, ethnicity, and nationhood are inextricably tied together. I got some chit from a few family (especially from my father, not that we have much of a relationship) and friends for marrying a Chinese woman (I'm Korean). A bit annoying, but I understood where they were coming from. I would've even agreed with them back in the day. Not that I had any desire to marry back then, but I always believed that if I was going to marry, that it would have to be another Korean. But my wife turned out to be the right one for me.
    Oh I know , but he even had to switch his religion due to her. Even started to learn his language to communicate with his parents. I think it’s primarily due to the fact I’m white & native. They really don’t care for their second oldest son that is dating a white woman ~shrug~

I do feel bad for him at times lol
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After dating women from many different cultures and ethnicities (culture/religion/upbringing is the key though), I do understand why compatibility is more probable within your own cultural alignment.

Everything from humor, to attitude, to customs, to food, to family orientation etc.

Humor is actually a big one for me. My home country is almost a relief when I go back, because you just feel clicked with people - they get you, they get the sarcasm of inflections, or tone. With some women I dated it's so tedious, I have to explain my humor, which is often darker or dryer. It isn't their fault though.

It's why I'm trying to be really thoughtful about my next location.

Oh I know , but he even had to switch his religion due to her. Even started to learn his language to communicate with his parents. I think it’s primarily due to the fact I’m white & native. They really don’t care for their second oldest son that is dating a white woman ~shrug~

I do feel bad for him at times lol
    Wtf. That doesn't sound like a good precedent. Hope he's not miserable and ends up divorced later on.

I think learning the language is a good thing though. I'm fluent in Korean, and ideally I want my future kid to know Korean and Mandarin as well.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    After dating women from many different cultures and ethnicities (culture/religion/upbringing is the key though), I do understand why compatibility is more probable within your own cultural alignment.

Everything from humor, to attitude, to customs, to food, to family orientation etc.

Humor is actually a big one for me. My home country is almost a relief when I go back, because you just feel clicked with people - they get you, they get the sarcasm of inflections, or tone. With some women I dated it's so tedious, I have to explain my humor, which is often darker or dryer. It isn't their fault though.

Definitely. It's why I mostly preferred dating Korean women even though I'm very Americanized.

Where are you from again? I remember you having an accent.

I don't know about Legz being naive? I've encountered enough men to know that when they try to act compassionate, it's usually meaningless.

One in particular lived in Florida and I was hesitant about him, yet he kept asking how my sinus infection was and how my Dad was doing in the hospital, so that swayed me to catch feels for him. Then when he found a local girlfriend he told me off and called me names. So much for his "concern".

Wtf. That doesn't sound like a good precedent. Hope he's not miserable and ends up divorced later on.

I think learning the language is a good thing though. I'm fluent in Korean, and ideally I want my future kid to know Korean and Mandarin as well.
    He’s 100% miserable. He tried contacting me this year and I let him vent lol but he’s the one that wants to stick it out so his parents don’t disown him.

Yeah. I told him if something came serious I’d want the kids to know the culture and have an interaction with their family across the country.
    Never would stop someone and their culture and wouldn’t of made him switch religions for sure lol
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Where are you from? Ireland right? I remember your voice having an accent and it sounded Irish to me. Maybe I’m wrong. Most of the Irish men I’ve met are usually dark humored or depressed badly lol
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh that sucks for him. :/

You do realize that not every person in the world has the same way of showing affection as you, right? Everyone is different and we all have our own ways and preferences.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    You do realize that not every person in the world has the same way of showing affection as you, right? Everyone is different and we all have our own ways and preferences.
    I do, but I take context into account. Context is key.

These are 22/23 yo guys messaging sweet nothings to women twice their age. Be realistic about their highly probable intentions.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do, but I take context into account. Context is key.

These are 22/23 yo guys messaging sweet nothings to women twice their age. Be realistic about their highly probable intentions.
    Oh, well yeah, of course they want sex. I'm just saying we all have different ways of showing affection and different preferences for how we want to be shown.

Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That was nice of him to send that. gives good closure.
    Yeah I wish my ex would have sent something like that vs starting a crazy smear campaign on me. That sadly destroyed any future of us. Giving closure is what you should give to somebody you loved vs leaving them wondering wtf just happened with a smear campaign and a bunch of gaslighting nonsense.

Been over a year and she has a new bf. Haven’t contacted her one time, and seeing her shopping at my local Publix 2 minutes away from my house a few weeks back creeped me out. Zero reason that she should be there. Maybe pure coinsidence, or maybe bc I have no social media she wanted to run into me or my family and do more bs. I still think she hates my guts and wants to kill me. I can’t even look at her the same.

Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Yeah I wish my ex would have sent something like that vs starting a crazy smear campaign on me. That sadly destroyed any future of us. Giving closure is what you should give to somebody you loved vs leaving them wondering wtf just happened with a smear campaign and a bunch of gaslighting nonsense.

Been over a year and she has a new bf. Haven’t contacted her one time, and seeing her shopping at my local Publix 2 minutes away from my house a few weeks back creeped me out. Zero reason that she should be there. Maybe pure coinsidence, or maybe bc I have no social media she wanted to run into me or my family and do more bs. I still think she hates my guts and wants to kill me. I can’t even look at her the same.
    Why did she smear you and hates you though?

Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did she smear you and hates you though?
    Well if you were to ask her I would guess that her answer would be that I didn't marry her and wasted 3 years of her life in her early 30s and she truly liked me and wanted to marry me but I forced her to move on or something by not growing up and taking on adult responsibilities. And I guess I abandoned her and wouldn't even be her friend. When breaking up for a day in Sept last year she told me she wanted to be friends down the line. I told her that would never happen but we could love from afar and smile at the memories. She told me she was in tears and I was one of her only true friends in life and she wasn't losing that. I basically told her yes she was. All of her exes from what I understand sit around like chumps and agree to be her friend for as long as she needs to get over them, before she just cuts all contact anyways. I just made damn sure I wasn't adding myself to the list of tortured exes.

I've wrote it all on here before. She basically made it impossible for me to commit to her in the way that she "needed." I dumped her first after 4 months because she wanted to meet my mom and thought I was hiding her from my family for being black (which was ridiculous). I didn't want to hurt her and knew she wanted marriage and kids and I didn't really know if I felt that way or ever would so I did the right thing and said I just wanted to be friends (lol that was dumb of course). She said cool, but a few hours later started sending the most hateful vile things imaginable at me and about my family. Anyways we got back together asap, and were together until Dec 2018 when she cut off sex. Gave her an $850 shane co necklace for Christmas. Next month dumped because we weren't progressing (moving in together and married). My dog was dying so I had my responsibilities of always needing to be at home taking care of my dog and not leaving the responsibility on my parents.

She monkey branched asap to a new relationship. I was crushed and wanted to fix what I hadn't even done. She comes back 3 months later telling me how much she missed me. I take her back and start looking at apartments and rings asap. We go to Miami with her family. First night there she gets drunk and starts trashing my family beyond belief to hers. Pulling the race card saying she was never allowed around because my family was racist Trump supporters (lol my family never did anything racist to her, just her own insecurities and I don't want to bring somebody around my family who trashes them when they've never even done anything to you). Her brother and sister take my side asap and tell her to stop it and ask her point blank how can she be talking to me like this that I've done nothing wrong. A month later she pulled the same exact stunt in front of complete strangers on her bday at a winery that cost $650 for a hotel room for one night. I told her I was out and she was crying and yelling in her car trashing my family again, and I told her to stop talking about my family that I came from a good family. That lead to her interpreting it as me saying my family was better than hers so she rolled the window down and spit in my face. Next day wanted to talk and make amends, said she was heading to the hospital after I ignored like 5 calls and texts.

Multiple vacations and concerts in the next 3 months, and then she flips out when I tell her I'm staying at home to save my money for a house vs wasting it on rent that I can't afford in our area. She flips out and tells me she's not staying with me if I don't get my own place. I tell her to gtfo of my truck. We get back together again.

Together for a few more months until 2 years would have hit. She disappeared for 2 weeks without a word, and said neither of us reached out and were both ready to move on. I told her no way, and this was bs. She offers friendship and I tell her hell no. Showed her ring measurements and asked her what if I was saving all my money towards this vs a stupid apt right now. She responds "I'd rather you just focus your efforts on your own place. Take care." Next day she acts like she's reconsidered and wants me to come to her family Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving-she facetimes me at her Thanksgiving cabin sleeping in a nice warm bed. Asks me to bring a pump for the air mattress and drive 4 hours to be with her. I asked her who the hell was sleeping on that and she said me and her. I figured she was just trying to turn me into a friend whether I liked it or not so I called her to tell her I wasn't coming. Next week she wants to ice skate and says that we're not having sex. This is just like last year all over again right at Nov-Dec again so I tell her this won't work for me and call when she wants to be bf/gf again. Got a "K"

3 weeks later right before Christmas I get an email from some random gmail titled "you need to know this". Somebody claiming to be her ex bf that she left out of nowhere and that she had HIV but they didn't think she knew it and I should get tested asap. I call friends asking wtf and they say just go get tested. While there I email back asking who was this, and they basically say that my gf is in love with them now and to stay away from her or we'd have problems. I called her up to tell her. Another email comes saying they just got off of the phone with her and they told me to stop talking to her and hoped I could fight. I kept sending her this asking her who the hell she talked to. She keeps asking what # and what was the facebook messenger which I never metioned. She screen shot me some picture of my facebook account which is 99% deactivated all year long. Somehow I had friend requested her roommate who I don't even know his last name. Maybe she had my login stored in her phone when I logged in once. Beats me. She blames me and says I made it all up because I couldn't handle her moving on and tried to ruin her life (lol the whole point of that email was her to troll me). I called her sister who loved me and told her because I legit had no idea what was going on or who was doing it, and just didn't want to see her get hurt. Ex calls me up screaming and hating after that. Next day tries to tie a friend that I worked with pics as the source of the email that she found on spokeo (she did it obviously to not look crazy to her family). She spends the next month and a half pretending to be at police stations, and that she had lawyers and unless I admitted that I did all of this that I was facing jail time for 16 months from criminal emails, that she was filing restraining orders etc. She ruined a friendship over it with the guy she tried to make the picture of the email but that's not much of a friend. All of my real friends just laughed and said what a psycho. One of the last things she wrote was "I love you but you have really messed me up with this" while she was tipsy in the middle of the day pretending to be a police station and friend requesting the guy in the email picture on every social media platform she could find. Last thing I told her was I still loved her and hoped she called me. Left on read. The end.

Even after all of that, and she owes me $1500 where she blatantly told me during one of her 1 day breakups "I'm not paying you back sorry goodbye"........she's the one shopping at my Publix and just glaring at me with pure hate after a whole year. What a sad ending.

One of my best friends told me that I should have known that something was wrong with her to be a 9/10 hot, and cool fun girl but not a single decent guy in her entire life had ever wanted to marry her and actually followed through with it. I thought he was just talking and being funny when she and I first started dating. Could not have been more true in her case.
    Last edited by Imnew1; 01-23-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Well if you were to ask her I would guess that her answer would be that I didn't marry her and wasted 3 years of her life in her early 30s and she truly liked me and wanted to marry me but I forced her to move on or something by not growing up and taking on adult responsibilities. And I guess I abandoned her and wouldn't even be her friend. When breaking up for a day in Sept last year she told me she wanted to be friends down the line. I told her that would never happen but we could love from afar and smile at the memories. She told me she was in tears and I was one of her only true friends in life and she wasn't losing that. I basically told her yes she was. All of her exes from what I understand sit around like chumps and agree to be her friend for as long as she needs to get over them, before she just cuts all contact anyways. I just made damn sure I wasn't adding myself to the list of tortured exes.

I've wrote it all on here before. She basically made it impossible for me to commit to her in the way that she "needed." I dumped her first after 4 months because she wanted to meet my mom and thought I was hiding her from my family for being black (which was ridiculous). I didn't want to hurt her and knew she wanted marriage and kids and I didn't really know if I felt that way or ever would so I did the right thing and said I just wanted to be friends (lol that was dumb of course). She said cool, but a few hours later started sending the most hateful vile things imaginable at me and about my family. Anyways we got back together asap, and were together until Dec 2018 when she cut off sex. Gave her an $850 shane co necklace for Christmas. Next month dumped because we weren't progressing (moving in together and married). My dog was dying so I had my responsibilities of always needing to be at home taking care of my dog and not leaving the responsibility on my parents.

She monkey branched asap to a new relationship. I was crushed and wanted to fix what I hadn't even done. She comes back 3 months later telling me how much she missed me. I take her back and start looking at apartments and rings asap. We go to Miami with her family. First night there she gets drunk and starts trashing my family beyond belief to hers. Pulling the race card saying she was never allowed around because my family was racist Trump supporters (lol my family never did anything racist to her, just her own insecurities and I don't want to bring somebody around my family who trashes them when they've never even done anything to you). Her brother and sister take my side asap and tell her to stop it and ask her point blank how can she be talking to me like this that I've done nothing wrong. A month later she pulled the same exact stunt in front of complete strangers on her bday at a winery that cost $650 for a hotel room for one night. I told her I was out and she was crying and yelling in her car trashing my family again, and I told her to stop talking about my family that I came from a good family. That lead to her interpreting it as me saying my family was better than hers so she rolled the window down and spit at me. Next day wanted to talk and make amends, said she was heading to the hospital after I ignored like 5 calls and texts.

Multiple vacations and concerts in the next 3 months, and then she flips out when I tell her I'm staying at home to save my money for a house vs wasting it on rent that I can't afford in our area. She flips out and tells me she's not staying with me if I don't get my own place. I tell her to gtfo of my truck. We get back together again.

Together for a few more months until 2 years would have hit. She disappeared for 2 weeks without a word, and said neither of us reached out and were both ready to move on. I told her no way, and this was bs. She offers friendship and I tell her hell no. Showed her ring measurements and asked her what if I was saving all my money towards this vs a stupid apt right now. She responds "I'd rather you just focus your efforts on your own place. Take care." Next day she acts like she's reconsidered and wants me to come to her family Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving-she facetimes sleeping in a nice warm bed. Asks me to bring a pump for the air mattress and drive 4 hours to be with her. I asked her who the hell was sleeping on that and she said me and her. I figured she was just trying to turn me into a friend whether I liked it or not so I called her to tell her I wasn't coming. Next week she wants to ice skate and says that we're not having sex. This is just like last year all over again right at Nov-Dec again so I tell her this won't work for me and call when she wants to be bf/gf again. Got a "K"

3 weeks later right before Christmas I get an email from some random gmail titled "you need to know this". Somebody claiming to be her ex bf that she left out of nowhere and that she had HIV but they didn't think she knew it and I should get tested asap. I call friends asking wtf and they say just go get tested. While there I email back asking who was this, and they basically say that my gf is in love with them now and to stay away from her or we'd have problems. I called her up to tell her. Another email comes saying they just got off of the phone with her and they told me to stop talking to her and hoped I could fight. I kept sending her this asking her who the hell she talked to. She keeps asking what # and what was the facebook messenger which I never metioned. She screen shot me some picture of my facebook account which is 99% deactivated all year long. Somehow I had friend requested her roommate who I don't even know his last name. Maybe she had my login stored in her phone when I logged in once. Beats me. She blames me and says I made it all up because I couldn't handle her moving on and tried to ruin her life (lol the whole point of that email was her to troll me). I called her sister who loved me and told her because I legit had no idea what was going on or who was doing it, and just didn't want to see her get hurt. Ex calls me up screaming and hating after that. Next day tries to tie a friend that I worked with pics as the source of the email that she found on spokeo (she did it obviously to not look crazy to her family). She spends the next month and a half pretending to be at police stations, and that she had lawyers and unless I admitted that I did all of this that I was facing jail time for 16 months from criminal emails, that she was filing restraining orders etc. She ruined a friendship over it with the guy she tried to make the picture of the email but that's not much of a friend. All of my real friends just laughed and said what a psycho. One of the last things she wrote was "I love you but you have really messed me up with this" while she was tipsy in the middle of the day pretending to be a police station and friend requesting the guy in the email picture on every social media platform she could find. Last thing I told her was I still loved her and hoped she called me. Left on read. The end.

Even after all of that, and she owes me $1500 where she blatantly told me during one of her 1 day breakups "I'm not paying you back sorry goodbye"........she's the one shopping at my Publix and just glaring at me with pure hate after a whole year. What a sad ending.
    She sounds completely unstable and you dodged a bullet. The monkey branching, you taking her back, etc. is just way too much drama for someone to deal with. The email was really ridiculous. You deserve much, much better!

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

She monkey branched asap to a new relationship. I was crushed and wanted to fix what I hadn't even done. She comes back 3 months later telling me how much she missed me. I take her back and start looking at apartments and rings asap. We go to Miami with her family. First night there she gets drunk and starts trashing my family beyond belief to hers. Pulling the race card saying she was never allowed around because my family was racist Trump supporters (lol my family never did anything racist to her, just her own insecurities and I don't want to bring somebody around my family who trashes them when they've never even done anything to you). Her brother and sister take my side asap and tell her to stop it and ask her point blank how can she be talking to me like this that I've done nothing wrong. A month later she pulled the same exact stunt in front of complete strangers on her bday at a winery that cost $650 for a hotel room for one night. I told her I was out and she was crying and yelling in her car trashing my family again, and I told her to stop talking about my family that I came from a good family. That lead to her interpreting it as me saying my family was better than hers so she rolled the window down and spit in my face. Next day wanted to talk and make amends, said she was heading to the hospital after I ignored like 5 calls and texts.

Thanksgiving-she facetimes me at her Thanksgiving cabin sleeping in a nice warm bed. Asks me to bring a pump for the air mattress and drive 4 hours to be with her. I asked her who the hell was sleeping on that and she said me and her. I figured she was just trying to turn me into a friend whether I liked it or not so I called her to tell her I wasn't coming. Next week she wants to ice skate and says that we're not having sex. This is just like last year all over again right at Nov-Dec again so I tell her this won't work for me and call when she wants to be bf/gf again. Got a "K"

One of my best friends told me that I should have known that something was wrong with her to be a 9/10 hot, and cool fun girl but not a single decent guy in her entire life had ever wanted to marry her and actually followed through with it. I thought he was just talking and being funny when she and I first started dating. Could not have been more true in her case.
    Jesus Christ. You're better off without that ****show in your life.

Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    Jesus Christ. You're better off without that ****show in your life.
    Yeah sometimes it’s hard to let go of the idea of what you thought a person was vs their actions and actual respect. Saved myself from an awful marriage. She’s not blocked on my end. I don’t think I would even respond if she reached out, but I don’t want to seem butt hurt and block her and give her the satisfaction. I’ll just never look at her the same ever again.

Pro Tip and duh obvious: you can’t save or fix a narcissistic woman who’s dad was absent in her childhood and that she has no relationship with. These women have a total hatred for men and take it out on you.

Yeah sometimes it’s hard to let go of the idea of what you thought a person was vs their actions and actual respect. Saved myself from an awful marriage. She’s not blocked on my end. I don’t think I would even respond if she reached out, but I don’t want to seem butt hurt and block her and give her the satisfaction. I’ll just never look at her the same ever again.

Pro Tip and duh obvious: you can’t save or fix a narcissistic woman who’s dad was absent in her childhood and that she has no relationship with. These women have a total hatred for men and take it out on you.
    She sounds like a lunatic. You are definitely better off.

Taking advantage of someones niceness and ghosting are just absolute scumbag moves.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So this girl i had 2 dates and weird convo afterwards.
    I asked her for a 3 date at my place. She agreed. Then the day prior i clarified where and when we gonna meet. She agreed again. Next day 1 hour before meet she sends me text that she can't today. I reply "ok, i see".
    Then she continues convo, said, it's not like she flakes and etc just too much work, let's reschedule for tommorow. I reply "okay, no probs"
    Guess what. Now is the time we should have meet. And nothing from her.
    Women ain't sh*t.

Taking advantage of someones niceness and ghosting are just absolute scumbag moves.
    I know. Remember that guy who insisted I meet him 3 days after my broken face, texted he's on his way and then blocked me?

I'm wondering if I'm being trolled, possibly by a Miscer. I'm getting some weird texts lately. One asked if I was going to some event and I said it was the wrong number, then they invited me to the event!

Another text I got this morning was from a guy who kind of raged that I didn't recognize his number, he sent a pic and said "Is this Karen". OK I hope it's not a Miscer with that. He said he matched with "Karen" on Tinder. I said I haven't been on Tinder in years (as I don't like the guys who send nude pics and ask "dtf" on Tinder. It's gutter trash IMO). Then he said that Karen did give him this number. WTF.

Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post
    So this girl i had 2 dates and weird convo afterwards.
    I asked her for a 3 date at my place. She agreed. Then the day prior i clarified where and when we gonna meet. She agreed again. Next day 1 hour before meet she sends me text that she can't today. I reply "ok, i see".
    Then she continues convo, said, it's not like she flakes and etc just too much work, let's reschedule for tommorow. I reply "okay, no probs"
    Guess what. Now is the time we should have meet. And nothing from her.
    Women ain't sh*t.
    Just like my story above. It's not just women, as men do this, too. I think people in general are more flaky and less sensitive to others' feelings.

They weren't raised properly. My parents raised me that if I can't make something I notify the person as much in advance as possible. But then again that was in the dark ages.

I'm sorry this happened to you as well. It really sucks.

I know. Remember that guy who insisted I meet him 3 days after my broken face, texted he's on his way and then blocked me?

I'm wondering if I'm being trolled, possibly by a Miscer. I'm getting some weird texts lately. One asked if I was going to some event and I said it was the wrong number, then they invited me to the event!

Another text I got this morning was from a guy who kind of raged that I didn't recognize his number, he sent a pic and said "Is this Karen". OK I hope it's not a Miscer with that. He said he matched with "Karen" on Tinder. I said I haven't been on Tinder in years (as I don't like the guys who send nude pics and ask "dtf" on Tinder. It's gutter trash IMO). Then he said that Karen did give him this number. WTF.

Just like my story above. It's not just women, as men do this, too. I think people in general are more flaky and less sensitive to others' feelings.

They weren't raised properly. My parents raised me that if I can't make something I notify the person as much in advance as possible. But then again that was in the dark ages.

I'm sorry this happened to you as well. It really sucks.
    Sounds like you're being trolled. Weird though.

Well I have a date next Saturday with a guy from Hinge. Reading all these flaking stories makes me wonder if he will. I've never had anyone flake on me with actually meeting. We shall see.

^^^ seeing if I can post. Bodybuilding.com can be ridiculous. I keep getting locked out.

Yeah I've never given Miscers my number. To call me Karen is suspect lol. Maybe elterrible is trolling me.

Good luck with your date! I think guys over 40 are less likely to flake, if he is over 40. I find Hinge to have much better quality of men. I'm glad you went on it. I just keep forgetting to swipe and they limit your swipes per day.

^^^ seeing if I can post. Bodybuilding.com can be ridiculous. I keep getting locked out.

Yeah I've never given Miscers my number. To call me Karen is suspect lol. Maybe elterrible is trolling me.

Good luck with your date! I think guys over 40 are less likely to flake, if he is over 40. I find Hinge to have much better quality of men. I'm glad you went on it. I just keep forgetting to swipe and they limit your swipes per day.
    Yeah it's very strange to get a text like that out of the blue.

He's 41. Well only time will tell. He asked if I wanted to meet, so would be weird for him to flake.

Yeah it's very strange to get a text like that out of the blue.

He's 41. Well only time will tell. He asked if I wanted to meet, so would be weird for him to flake.
    It's the second text out of the blue I've received, too. Different numbers/area codes. One was Portland and the other was Santa Cruz.

That's great that he's 41! I hope it works out for you.

you can’t save or fix a narcissistic woman who’s dad was absent in her childhood and that she has no relationship with. These women have a total hatred for men and take it out on you.
    They have hatred for themselves, because they were raised without feeling loved or being deserving of love.

The behaviors all stem from abandonment fears, and recreation of the abandonment itself. It's a juxtaposition because they desperately want to be, and feel, loved. But self sabotage any opportunity by acting out and pushing the guy away, recreating the cycle. It's pretty sad.

They do the same thing to friends. Anyone who could get close enough to love them.