Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2974
    DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Chatting with some chick over the last few days on bumble:

Me: Hey, chatting with you has been fun and it would be cool to meet you in person! If you are free this weekend, we should meet up for drinks

Her: I'm quite busy this weekend, but I will definitely let you know of a weekend that works.

brb waiting for "a weekend that works"

I don't think dating apps could sink any lower at this point lmao.
    I agree. I’ve been flaked on and ghosted so many times this year, and SS posted in her FWB is celibate thread that she was flaked on by the 50 year old.
    —————-
    At least the 51 year old is still chatting me to do a video call and get together this weekend if it goes well. He says he understands as he lived with his ex for awhile until they finalized the divorce.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chatting with some chick over the last few days on bumble:

Me: Hey, chatting with you has been fun and it would be cool to meet you in person! If you are free this weekend, we should meet up for drinks

Her: I'm quite busy this weekend, but I will definitely let you know of a weekend that works.

brb waiting for "a weekend that works"

[]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Waiting-Skeleton.jpg[/IMG]

I don't think dating apps could sink any lower at this point lmao.
    Wow that’s annoying. ****ing SS level time waster.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I don't know what's going on this year. I wasn't flaked on that much last year even with the virus, so that can't be the explanation.

BRB my hair stylist tells me while she's doing my hair that she just had Covid a few weeks ago and hasn't tested negative yet! You think she would tell me before?!!!

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I agree. I’ve been flaked on and ghosted so many times this year, and SS posted in her FWB is celibate thread that she was flaked on by the 50 year old.
    —————-
    At least the 51 year old is still chatting me to do a video call and get together this weekend if it goes well. He says he understands as he lived with his ex for awhile until they finalized the divorce.
    Lol it's ridiculous.

She sent that to me over 12 hours ago and I still haven't responded.

Gonna wait a few more hours and then hit her with: "Okay, no worries. I'll go ahead and make other plans. We'll meet up another time "

Then never text her again unless she wants to hook-up.

Lol it's ridiculous.

Gonna wait a few more hours and then hit her with: "Okay, no worries. I'll go ahead and make other plans. We'll meet up another time "

That sounds like a great way to handle the time wasters.

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That sounds like a great way to handle the time wasters.
    Been through this chit so many times that I know pretty decent responses for nearly any scenario.

I should make a flow chart because it's so intuitive to me now lmao.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ventured onto the main misc... I think it's gotten even worse the past couple of years?
    you say that but this is probably the worst thread on the misc lol

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol it's ridiculous.

I'd leave out the last sentence, but can't say she doesn't deserve the passive aggressiveness.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol it's ridiculous.

i wouldn't even respond.
    just forget her.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol it's ridiculous.

Don’t respond. Not worth your time and not worth a response.

Had a turn off moment with the 38yo I’m speaking to. We decided to FaceTime and I was busy with writing my speech outline for the 10th time. Not exaggerating. I was explaining to him how my professor is nitpicking everything. He basically states he can tell I have been up all night and that I shouldn’t stress it since I’m fairly pretty. “Most likely a CIS manager will hire you due to having something pretty to look at” and also “I don’t see why you are going into the CS field. Why not change to a nurse?” Then he just goes on about how I’m over stretching myself and that I should simplify my goals like every young pretty woman.

Hit a certain way where I can’t really explain it. I work full time, I do school full time, while working part time shadowing a vet since my ultimate goal is to obtain my DVM/PHD. I have been working for years to gain what I want. Maybe I’m too emotional due no sleep. Who knows lmao. Dear. Diary.
    Last edited by FemaleWarriorxo; 02-18-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Had a turn off moment with the 38yo I’m speaking to. We decided to FaceTime and I was busy with writing my speech outline for the 10th time. Not exaggerating. I was explaining to him how my professor is nitpicking everything. He basically states he can tell I have been up all night and that I shouldn’t stress it since I’m fairly pretty. “Most likely a CIS manager will hire you due to having something pretty to look at” and also “I don’t see why you are going into the CS field. Why not change to a nurse?” Then he just goes on about how I’m over stretching myself and that I should simplify my goals like every young pretty woman.

Hit a certain way where I can’t really explain it. I work full time, I do school full time, while working part time shadowing a vet since my ultimate goal is to obtain my DVM/PHD. I have been working for years to gain what I want. Maybe I’m too emotional due no sleep. Who knows lmao. Dear. Diary.
    Eh that's kinda messed up tbh, don't think you're overreacting.

FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eh that's kinda messed up tbh, don't think you're overreacting.
    Figured. He has apologized but I’m just like meh. Haven’t responded yet. Probably will after I get some rest. He has tried to use the fact I want 2-4 kids for his logic *shrug*
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Figured. He has apologized but I’m just like meh. Haven’t responded yet. Probably will after I get some rest. He has tried to use the fact I want 2-4 kids for his logic *shrug*
    I was gonna ask if he might have been indirectly hinting towards starting a family, but then re-read what he said and it seemed unrelated. How is a nurse better? That’s super rough hours.

If he was passively hinting at that in some way, that’s a flag on communication. There’s a correct way to approach that conversation about career investment, and I know you’d be receptive to a mature conversation.

Either way go get some sleep and respond after your mind is clear.

I'd leave out the last sentence, but can't say she doesn't deserve the passive aggressiveness.
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    i wouldn't even respond.
    just forget her.
    I hate mind-games. They are juvenile and immature. But I'm just gonna go ahead and let her think I'm gonna hit her up again.

Spent quite a bit of time chatting on the app...LIKE why spend a few days chatting to someone on with engaging conversation and then become a total flake when it comes to meeting up? Bizarro world we live in lol.

Surprised you let him get away with that one.

As a dude, I'd expect to be dumped on the spot if I made a comment like that this day and age.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That was really uncalled for especially from a 38 year old adult. Is he a miscer? He thought he was being a smart as* but actually sounded like a dumb as*. Lol.

From college to work I have never had any men say that to me when they found out what I do. They were actually shocked and impressed that I am in the tech field. If I was in your position I would tell him to delete my number. But of course the decision is yours.
    你老母 crew
    Dalai Lama crew

I was gonna ask if he might have been indirectly hinting towards starting a family, but then re-read what he said and it seemed unrelated. How is a nurse better? That’s super rough hours.

If he was passively hinting at that in some way, that’s a flag on communication. There’s a correct way to approach that conversation about career investment, and I know you’d be receptive to a mature conversation.

Either way go get some sleep and respond after your mind is clear.
    That's what dumbfounded me. A nurse? A nurse works crazy hours and will drain the body early IMO. It'll be worse for multiple children. I've met a 70-year-old nurse while staying in the hospital that still had to work. Due to the fact, her husband needed major surgery. I can not imagine coming out of retirement if an emergency happened and working hours as a nurse. Just no lol props to the nurses and they have my respect but it is not for me.

Im always up to mature conversations. However, with what he currently stated, I believe he thinks I am comparable to women my age. When in reality I am the complete polar opposite lmao I will be heading to sleep before communicating.

Surprised you let him get away with that one.

As a dude, I'd expect to be dumped on the spot if I made a comment like that this day and age.
    I wouldn't say I let him get away with it. We will have a conversation about it. I personally just like giving people the benefit of the doubt and see where they're mentally was at when stating what was said lol

but I do know what you mean. Most would act on emotions and dump right then and there. Cancel culture is yuuuge lol

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    That was really uncalled for especially from a 38 year old adult. Is he a miscer? He thought he was being a smart as* but actually sounded like a dumb as*. Lol.

From college to work I have never had any men say that to me when they found out what I do. They were actually shocked and impressed that I am in the tech field. If I was in your position I would tell him to delete my number. But of course the decision is yours.
    I honestly wanted to ask if he was lol I started with "boyo" then said nvm lol I have similar experiences as you. Most men I meet are impressed with the fact I am entering the IT field. Most likely it'll end that way if he doesn't have a good explanation.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol it's ridiculous.

I'd just say "ok, no worries" and leave it at that.

I'm with Luci and Swimliftrungrl. What a stupid thing for him to say.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I'd just say "ok, no worries" and leave it at that.

I'm with Luci and Swimliftrungrl. What a stupid thing for him to say.
    It was very stupid mama legz. How is your son btw? Is he back to normal?
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was very stupid mama legz. How is your son btw? Is he back to normal?
    He's good. He ended up testing neg for COVID. I'd say he had vertigo but that doesn't usually last a good week and 1/2 to 2 weeks. I've had it before and it usually lasted a couple days. Either way, I told him if he ever feels like that again to let me know ASAP so I can take him to Dr. Thanks for asking!
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Wow, what a sexist thing to say. I would be annoyed.

I remember when I didn't pass the physical to continue playing tennis for my college team due to multiple shoulder surgeries. The team doctor said I should, "go become a housewife". I told him I was a Business major, and this was 1992.

I can't imagine someone saying that today.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so last night i had a second date with a girl from tinder. i ended up really liking her after the first date and was looking forward to last night. anyway, we met up at a pub for a few drinks and i asked her to come back to my house so i could make her a pizza and we could hang more. she did, and we chilled and ate pizza for like two hours before i made a move on her (i had already kissed her at the end of date 1.) i was really vibing with this chick, hasn't happened in years. anyway, we go at it on the couch for like 15 minutes and i ask if she wants to move to the bed. she says yes and i pick her up and carry her to my room.

so we are getting toward banging and she stops me and looks me in the eyes and says "listen i really like you and i just want to take it slow so we don't mess anything up." first time that has ever happened to me, i was dumbfounded and dont really know what to think. we keep up with the foreplay for like another half hour and lay there and cuddle for a half hour after that until its time for her to go. was pretty wild, never had that happen before. really cool chick though, we got pretty deep and i enjoyed it. first time in about 4 years where i feel like a connection with someone is starting to build a little bit.

she kind of expanded on the slow pace thing when we were just laying there talking, honestly it put me in a weird spot, i've never had a chick be that honest to me before. it really hit me in a strange way, and truthfully its showing me that i still have some issues with trusting people at their word.
    Last edited by xvicknumber7x; 02-18-2021 at 08:12 PM.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He was out of line. Red flag.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    so last night i had a second date with a girl from tinder. i ended up really liking her after the first date and was looking forward to last night. anyway, we met up at a pub for a few drinks and i asked her to come back to my house so i could make her a pizza and we could hang more. she did, and we chilled and ate pizza for like two hours before i made a move on her (i had already kissed her at the end of date 1.) i was really vibing with this chick, hasn't happened in years. anyway, we go at it on the couch for like 15 minutes and i ask if she wants to move to the bed. she says yes and i pick her up and carry her to my room.

so we are getting toward banging and she stops me and looks me in the eyes and says "listen i really like you and i just want to take it slow so we don't mess anything up." first time that has ever happened to me, i was dumbfounded and dont really know what to think. we keep up with the foreplay for like another half hour and lay there and cuddle for a half hour after that until its time for her to go. was pretty wild, never had that happen before. really cool chick though, we got pretty deep and i enjoyed it. first time in about 4 years where i feel like a connection with someone is starting to build a little bit.

she kind of expanded on the slow pace thing when we were just laying there talking, honestly it put me in a weird spot, i've never had a chick be that honest to me before. it really hit me in a strange way, and truthfully its showing me that i still have some issues with trusting people at their word.
    It’s incredible how effective women withholding sex is. Lmao

They truly have given up their most powerful move by being raging feminist sluts. Then they wonder why a guy views them as a fuk toy.

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

happened to me last year. sucks man.
    spoiler alert: we didn't see each other again lol
    Hopefully you have better results, give us an update.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s incredible how effective women withholding sex is. Lmao

They truly have given up their most powerful move by being raging feminist sluts. Then they wonder why a guy views them as a fuk toy.
    i am still confused even today. my buddy and i were talking about it earlier, and fuuck is that a power move. by her doing that, now i really dont care about smashing in short order anymore and just am looking forward to hanging again. so so strange how that works. first time in 30 years that happened to me. fuucking wild. im taking her at her word because the whole makeout/grind session was intense but yes, it definitely got to me and in a way that i can actually appreciate. just a new feeling though.

Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    we've been talking today and its been a super casual thing that we always do, just a conversation via text at different points throughout the day, honestly the cuddling shiit last night felt very couple-y which was strange but nice, i already mentioned getting together next week and she said she was down for some of the plans i floated. so all signs point to good, but i have one on the backburner just in case.

i am actually very cool with her decision as long as she was being truthful. my gut feeling is that she is.

i am still confused even today. my buddy and i were talking about it earlier, and fuuck is that a power move. by her doing that, now i really dont care about smashing in short order anymore and just am looking forward to hanging again. so so strange how that works. first time in 30 years that happened to me. fuucking wild. im taking her at her word because the whole makeout/grind session was intense but yes, it definitely got to me and in a way that i can actually appreciate. just a new feeling though.
    It’s innate male psychology. It’s evolutionarily disastrous for a man to make long term resource commitment to a promiscuous woman. aka cuckholding risk.

So it’s just your instincts kicking in. The fact is she might have had many ONS in the past, but your gut doesn’t care. Emotion beats logic, plus you can rationalize her as not being promiscuous now, even if she actually is.

Women used to understand this, even if not the underlying evolutionary psychology. That said, deep down all women know if they’re sluts, especially those railing against slut shaming, and will start to act more classy at 30/35yo to lock down a man.

The 51 year old asked me to "come over" Saturday morning. It's ironic after Luc1fer's post. ^^^^^^ That's so weird and I told him that I don't feel comfortable going over to a guy's house right away. Yeah why wreck a potential LTR for sex?? Not to mention it's dangerous to go over to a strange man's house, as I learned the hard way.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    He's good. He ended up testing neg for COVID. I'd say he had vertigo but that doesn't usually last a good week and 1/2 to 2 weeks. I've had it before and it usually lasted a couple days. Either way, I told him if he ever feels like that again to let me know ASAP so I can take him to Dr. Thanks for asking!
    I’m glad to hear that mama legz. Lets hope he doesn’t experience it again <3

Wow, what a sexist thing to say. I would be annoyed.

I remember when I didn't pass the physical to continue playing tennis for my college team due to multiple shoulder surgeries. The team doctor said I should, "go become a housewife". I told him I was a Business major, and this was 1992.

I can't imagine someone saying that today.
    I’m more annoyed with the fact he woke me up lol I’m used to the sexist mindset from men since I grew in a household where it was highly in play. Luckily, my father realized how most men my age has no work ethic.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    He was out of line. Red flag.
    Oh I know.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    It’s innate male psychology. It’s evolutionarily disastrous for a man to make long term resource commitment to a promiscuous woman. aka cuckholding risk.

So it’s just your instincts kicking in. The fact is she might have had many ONS in the past, but your gut doesn’t care. Emotion beats logic, plus you can rationalize her as not being promiscuous now, even if she actually is.

Women used to understand this, even if not the underlying evolutionary psychology. That said, deep down all women know if they’re sluts, especially those railing against slut shaming, and will start to act more classy at 30/35yo to lock down a man.
    yeah she is 27 turning 28 this year and while i dont put it past anyone to act like a slut male or female, i thought it was interesting and not something i've seen before. ive banged 30+ quick ive banged 21 quick, but never have i been made to wait. definitely interesting and it definitely piqued my interest and made me want to see what else there is with this one. just wild. i have also never had someone tell me point blank period that they like me that soon. i know its all in the game but it gave me a serious vibe that this girl is a straight shooter and not really fuucking around which is weird because you don't see that too much and i am just constantly aloof because i expect people to be dishonest.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

covid has f'd things up.
    chit recently opened back up at half capacity, but nobody i know has any desire to go out to a bar.
    I'm just going by my friends who have kids in their mid to late 20's. they have zero desire to go out to bars anymore.
    they would rather get together at someone's place with people they know to hang instead.

If a woman came to my place on the second date before covid i'd know why.
    now, they are most likely going to a guys place faster than they wanted to because there just isn't a lot of chit to do.
    also, don't know if this is the case but a lot of people i know don't want to push the chance of having to deal with covid by going out.

it would leave me a little off balance also.
    what do you do?
    how many times are you willing to wind things up only to have her say "nope, not tonight, let's just cuddle" before you get frustrated and lose attraction?
    I know i don't have the patients to put up with that for long.