Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Any place to purchase the Inspire FT1 weight stack upgrade?

Hey all,

I ordered the FT1 and it should be arriving in a few weeks. I cannot find any website that has the weight stack upgrade in stock. I'm curious if anyone knows any place where 2 of them can be purchased. I'm willing to pay extra to buy them from pretty much any country that can ship them to the US. Thanks to anyone who is of any help.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Hey all,

I ordered the FT1 and it should be arriving in a few weeks. I cannot find any website that has the weight stack upgrade in stock. I'm curious if anyone knows any place where 2 of them can be purchased. I'm willing to pay extra to buy them from pretty much any country that can ship them to the US. Thanks to anyone who is of any help.
    Were you given the option of getting the additional stacks when you placed the order? I placed a similar order 2 weeks ago and the stacks should ship with the FT.

I've been considering getting an FT for 6 years and after moving things around in my gym this year decided I had the space. Now is not exactly the best time to be ordering expensive equipment, but the quote was only a few hundred more than it was when I checked out the Inspire 5 years ago, so I can't complain after factoring in the equipment shortage, inflation, and tariffs.

I ordered mine from Johnson Fitness (formerly Leisure Fitness, which was formerly BusyBody).
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    Were you given the option of getting the additional stacks when you placed the order? I placed a similar order 2 weeks ago and the stacks should ship with the FT.

I've been considering getting an FT for 6 years and after moving things around in my gym this year decided I had the space. Now is not exactly the best time to be ordering expensive equipment, but the quote was only a few hundred more than it was when I checked out the Inspire 5 years ago, so I can't complain after factoring in the equipment shortage, inflation, and tariffs.

I ordered mine from Johnson Fitness (formerly Leisure Fitness, which was formerly BusyBody).
    I just contacted Johnson Fitness and they say they are on back order and it would be best to order them through Inspire. My guess is that it will be months before I can obtain them. When I ordered the FT1 originally there was no option to select the upgrade.

Thankfully it's not something I need urgently at all though it would have been nice to have them in time to put the whole thing together... I have no idea how much of a hassle it will be to take it apart and add the stacks at some later point in time.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just contacted Johnson Fitness and they say they are on back order and it would be best to order them through Inspire. My guess is that it will be months before I can obtain them. When I ordered the FT1 originally there was no option to select the upgrade.

Thankfully it's not something I need urgently at all though it would have been nice to have them in time to put the whole thing together... I have no idea how much of a hassle it will be to take it apart and add the stacks at some later point in time.
    Doesn't appear to be too much of a hassle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifa_ar_y0Aw
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Doesn't appear to be too much of a hassle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifa_ar_y0Aw
    Repped, thank you. Nowhere near as bad as I had feared.

I've contacted Inspire directly, we'll see what they say.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, dismantling and reinstalling the Inspire weight stack was very straightforward, I don't own the FT1, but I moved and installed a used one for my buddy. It's putting the frame together that's time consuming.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    I agree, dismantling and reinstalling the Inspire weight stack was very straightforward, I don't own the FT1, but I moved and installed a used one for my buddy. It's putting the frame together that's time consuming.
    Cool, I'm not worried about this then. Well, I wasn't worried but I feared I'd have to take the whole thing apart.

I did contact Inspire, they expect the upgrade to be back in stock at the end of November.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool, I'm not worried about this then. Well, I wasn't worried but I feared I'd have to take the whole thing apart.

I did contact Inspire, they expect the upgrade to be back in stock at the end of November.
    Shouldn’t be too bad to add the stacks. I built my FT2 and the stacks come out pretty easy. I’ve also done an Inspire M3 as well as Tuffstuff and Freemotion machines and none of them were hard regarding the weight stacks. I don’t think you will run into any issues

Just an update, initially they told me end of November, then they quickly emailed me after that to tell me in January, and I messaged them again today and now they are telling me they expect them in March. Thankfully I don't need them in the short term but I'll be pretty excited once I find them available somewhere.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just an update, initially they told me end of November, then they quickly emailed me after that to tell me in January, and I messaged them again today and now they are telling me they expect them in March. Thankfully I don't need them in the short term but I'll be pretty excited once I find them available somewhere.
    The Inspire FT1 is a great machine, the good thing about cables is that they're ideal for high volume work and due to their continuous tension throughout the movements and a lot of exercises people won't max the stack out on right away, so while these delays are happening you should be good for a while.

Have you tried any local fitness equipment dealers in your area? Sometimes they can special order add-ons for you if they sell certain brand fitness equipment and have it delivered to your local dealer for pick up.