Thread: udemy courses

Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

udemy courses

This is a pretty general question but I have the option to go udeny courses for free. Currently in management and will be learning how to improve my excel and business skills along with other interests like history and philosophy.

How is udemy and any recommendations for courses to take?
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO its not a quality source for educational materials. They do not regulate the content whatsoever, anyone who wants to make a course can. I suppose you could vet the content by the rating system, like how many stars others have rated the course. But thats a bit like the blind leading the blind
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're a visual learner / audio learner I find video watching (coupled with note taking and practice tests) to be a significant way to gain competency for certifications.

I tried Udemy as my primary learning material for the CySA+, coupled with Googling random things, and finding multiple platforms for practice tests. Passed it on first try.

I think the Udemy instructors vary in quality though. Some prefer to go semi-off topic and add humor to spice up their lectures, some are more to the point. Would recommend trying to stick to ones you like if they teach things you're looking to get into. Would recommend checking out reviews.