GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any advice? Bulk Or Cut?

Hi, I'm gonna turn 20 this month. My height is 5'7" or 170cm and 70kg or 154lbs. I'm looking for advice, I still wonder should I bulk or cut. I also have a problem with my arms, my right arm is slightly bigger than my left arm (I measured around 0.4 inches). I used body fat caliper and it says that I'm 16% body fat, what do you guys think ? Is it supposed to be higher or lower or is it true and if I have to bulk or cut what weight should I aim? Thankss Btw

Here's my pict :
    Back :
    https://imgur.com/flWnGFQ
    Front :
    https://imgur.com/qcap1vM
    Left :
    https://imgur.com/Ff3mGln
    Right :
    https://imgur.com/vjB2N9J
    https://imgur.com/IFNzElj

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMHO it really depends on what you wanna do first, look bigger and better on cloth VS leaner and toned shirtless because you are what people call skinny-fat type. Personally i would go for a cut and if you haven't lifted weight for long, you can gain muscle along the way while losing fat, just make sure to eat enough protein and go for moderate deficit.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's not skinny fat, not at all. He's just carrying a bit of fat that is actually pretty well distributed. I'd probably put him in the 19-20% bodyfat range. OP I would actually recommend cutting down probably 10-15 lbs (SLOWLY) over a period of about 12-14 weeks while continuing to lift on whatever program you're following, then switch gears and go into a lean bulk phase.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    He's not skinny fat, not at all. He's just carrying a bit of fat that is actually pretty well distributed. I'd probably put him in the 19-20% bodyfat range. OP I would actually recommend cutting down probably 10-15 lbs (SLOWLY) over a period of about 12-14 weeks while continuing to lift on whatever program you're following, then switch gears and go into a lean bulk phase.
    Alright!! I agree with 19-20% bodyfat range cus my lower belly fat is sticking out. Thanks for the advice tho I'm gonna try to bulk a little bit more till the end of this month and try to go on a cut for around 15lbs before continuing on lean bulk

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    This
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

kontrastBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd suggest getting on a bulk, you really dont need to be going into a cut untill you've put on a serious amount of mass. As for your arm imbalance it will balance out over time most people arent symetrically perfect