Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)

EVL STACK - Multi-Vitamin, Pre, BCAAs, Aminos, Lean-Mode, Beet-Mode...

First off, holy crap! Swolenbeast hooked me up with a sweet giveaway this month and then I went through and hit myself up with some other stuff from EVL. Within 3-4 days of each other, I got this large shipment. OVer the next few weeks I'm going to post my honest opinion about these products. I've already used most of them a few times and so far, loving them. Might be my new favorite company. Lol.
    Attached Images
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Currently Cutting Weight So Using;
    Lean-Mode, Preworkout Shred + Beet-Mode before workout, BCAA 5000 for intra-workout and to assist in recovery on rest days. Occasionally throwing aminio supplement in with BCAA as intra-workouts especially on leg days and more volume days. Multi-Vitamin too.

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

First one I want to review is EVL's Shred Preworkout.

Flavor: Grape. It tastes AMAZING and mixes very well. I tend to mix a scoop with my Beet-Mode and it actually helps fight the beet flavor. Alone it really reminds me of Grape Flavored Bubblicious Gum. I highly recommend it.

Effects: 260 MGs Natural Caffeine mixed with BA and other Thermogenic qualities. I personally only use one scoop and wow. I've never had a natural caffeine preworkout hit me so good before. First workout I made the mistake of going with much food in my belly and I suffered. Next time, I mixed it with EVL's Beet Mode and my workout was amazing. I didn't want to leave. The Thermogenics in this are great too. Body felt warmed up and it was definitely working. At one point, I had to go in the bathroom and splash some water on my face to cool off.

Overall Rating: 10/10
    It really, really felt good when I went in with a belly of food after using this and with my current fat-loss/cutting stack going on.. this preworkout is working great in it! I definitely recommend it for someone looking to add some thermogenics to their stack!

Attached Images