chilindro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How much should I be paying for weights?

So I am interested in buying a weighted vest, ankle weights and a bench but I have seen dumbbell prices skyrocket and am concerned that the items i am interested in have also gone up in price. If you guys could look into the items and let me know if the price is regular or if it seems to have increased.

These are the items:

"RUNmax Pro Weighted Vest 12lbs/ 20lbs/ 40lbs/ 50lbs/ 60lbs with Shoulder Pads Option"

Im looking at the 60lb padded version for $159.99

"Henkelion 1 Pair 2 3 5 4 6 10 Lbs Adjustable Ankle Weights for Women Men Kids, Wrist Weights Sets for Gym, Fitness Workout, Running, Lifting Leg Weights - Black Grey Pink Blue Purple Green"

Im looking at the 10lb or 5lbx2 for 34.99

"FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench,Utility Weight Bench for Full Body Workout- Multi-Purpose Foldable Incline/Decline Benchs"

Cost is $169.99

These are all found on Amazon incase you want to check it out there. I just don't want to buy anything that might be overpriced because of covid.

Again the question is

Are these prices reasonable or do they seem to have been affected by covid in the seem way dumbbells have?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weighted Vest = CFF (Christian Fitness Factory) or MiR

Affordable Adjustable Bench = REP Fitness or Ironmaster

Ankle Weights: Don't waste the money.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I strongly advise against ankle weights. They alter movement mechanics, and not in a good way.

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chilindro View Post
    So I am interested in buying a weighted vest, ankle weights and a bench but I have seen dumbbell prices skyrocket and am concerned that the items i am interested in have also gone up in price. If you guys could look into the items and let me know if the price is regular or if it seems to have increased.

These are the items:

"RUNmax Pro Weighted Vest 12lbs/ 20lbs/ 40lbs/ 50lbs/ 60lbs with Shoulder Pads Option"

Im looking at the 60lb padded version for $159.99

"Henkelion 1 Pair 2 3 5 4 6 10 Lbs Adjustable Ankle Weights for Women Men Kids, Wrist Weights Sets for Gym, Fitness Workout, Running, Lifting Leg Weights - Black Grey Pink Blue Purple Green"

Im looking at the 10lb or 5lbx2 for 34.99

"FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench,Utility Weight Bench for Full Body Workout- Multi-Purpose Foldable Incline/Decline Benchs"

Cost is $169.99

These are all found on Amazon incase you want to check it out there. I just don't want to buy anything that might be overpriced because of covid.

Again the question is

Are these prices reasonable or do they seem to have been affected by covid in the seem way dumbbells have?
    If you need equipment now, then the prices are what they are (unless you have a time machine?). However, prices on practically everything have gone up either directly or indirectly (via a lack of promotional discounts, increased shipping costs, etc.).

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    If you need equipment now, then the prices are what they are (unless you have a time machine?). However, prices on practically everything have gone up either directly or indirectly (via a lack of promotional discounts, increased shipping costs, etc.).
    If I had a time machine, Rogue would have had a mysterious bulk order for 100,000 lbs of plates and other assorted gear on Black Friday 2019 and I'd have made millions in March and April.

BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't pay anymore than tree fiddy