cooledwhip is on a distinguished road. (+10)

20 Y/O Male Trying To Bulk Up.

Hey guys. I'm 20 years old, male, 5'9 and I'm trying to bulk up. I used to be fairly large weighing in at 170 pounds two years ago, but due to school and quarantine I fell off and lost a lot of muscle. Gained a lot of fat on hips and butt. I weight about 155/160 now. I am trying to put on muscle now and beef up a little bit. I haven't cared too much about my health so I wanted to come here to post my routine and get verification that I'm on the right track. My current split is Push, pull, legs, push, pull, legs. Push being chest tris, pull being back bis.

I'm not too concerned with shoulders or rear delts as I tend to hit those in my regular schedule through incline press or some other compound exercise. My benchpress is at a plate for 4-6 reps, and deadlift is at a plate and 25 on each side.

I'm just gonna cut to the point. I know a lot of people have misconceptions about bodybuilding, but I honestly just want to put on as much muscle as possible, so how can I do that? No creatine, I only take protein powder and fish oils. Maybe a multivitamin. And my B12 shots. I was considering doing a lean bulk but my diet consists mainly of cereal in the morning, or avocado toast/eggs, pasta with meat sauce for lunch or a sandwich, and dinner I usually make some meat and veggie with a protein shake and snack throughout the day. I avoid sugars. Zero soda. Zero sweets. I just want to bulk up. How can I do this? Thank you

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CALORIES IS THE KEY

Well I'm just gonna cut to the point too especially you wanna pack as much muscle as possible. Lifting is over-rated. The first priority should be knowing "how much" you need to eat per day. The rest will mean nothing if calories counting is ignored.

Lift compound exercises following progressive overload + right diet = PROFIT

That's all my advice, good luck bro