skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2y Transform/Lots of water/Advice/Heavy?

Hi guys,

Long time since being on this forum as when I was new didn't get much good "Advice" from everyone. Hoping it is slightly different now.
    I've been training for 2 years now since starting seriously. Have made significat progress in lifts and my weight.

I was 74kg when starting now sitting around 84-85kg. I'm 5'9 in height.
    I feel like I'm really heavy for my height, Feel like a lot of it is water and really want to drain it out of me without losing too much muscle as my diet will have to change. I eat around 2200-2500 calories a day currently and really want to shred down. Any recommendations from more experienced lifters?

Starting stats:
    40kg bench
    70kg squat
    70kg DL

Now:
    100kg bench
    110kg squat
    140kg DL

This is all for 10 reps.
    Attached Images

NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100) NoWoes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by skinnybulk11 View Post
    Hi guys,

Long time since being on this forum as when I was new didn't get much good "Advice" from everyone. Hoping it is slightly different now.
    I've been training for 2 years now since starting seriously. Have made significat progress in lifts and my weight.

I was 74kg when starting now sitting around 84-85kg. I'm 5'9 in height.
    I feel like I'm really heavy for my height, Feel like a lot of it is water and really want to drain it out of me without losing too much muscle as my diet will have to change. I eat around 2200-2500 calories a day currently and really want to shred down. Any recommendations from more experienced lifters?

Starting stats:
    40kg bench
    70kg squat
    70kg DL

Now:
    100kg bench
    110kg squat
    140kg DL

This is all for 10 reps.
    Fukin mirin brah

Are you eating at maintenance rn or Deficit

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro mad respect! Yeah go on a 16 week cut. You are gonna be shredded at around 170lb lol keep going!

Get a dry erase board and aim for 2000 calories to start. Mark all your food down wait about 6 weeks and see how much you change and then add in walking or some steady state cardio to balance weight loss at roughly 1lb a week.

Keep getting stronger. I suck at typing as I dont do it as often anymore but anyway you made it.

You dont have to do this but it helped me a lot.

Supplement with multi, super greens with a probiotic and glutamine. This vastly helped me with recovery. On week 14 of 16. 5'9ish also but I'm 160lb my goal is 170lb shredded lol
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoWoes View Post
    Fukin mirin brah

Are you eating at maintenance rn or Deficit
    Cheers

Currently maintenance.
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Bro mad respect! Yeah go on a 16 week cut. You are gonna be shredded at around 170lb lol keep going!

Get a dry erase board and aim for 2000 calories to start. Mark all your food down wait about 6 weeks and see how much you change and then add in walking or some steady state cardio to balance weight loss at roughly 1lb a week.

Keep getting stronger. I suck at typing as I dont do it as often anymore but anyway you made it.

You dont have to do this but it helped me a lot.

Supplement with multi, super greens with a probiotic and glutamine. This vastly helped me with recovery. On week 14 of 16. 5'9ish also but I'm 160lb my goal is 170lb shredded lol
    Cheers for the reply, I'll try to dial back the calories, I don't do much cardio apart from my job, Average around 10k steps a day. I feel like I don't eat enough really already due to working out and the steps I do, Feel like a lot of my weight must be water as im not exactly...Massive lol

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnybulk11 View Post
    Cheers

Currently maintenance.

Cheers for the reply, I'll try to dial back the calories, I don't do much cardio apart from my job, Average around 10k steps a day. I feel like I don't eat enough really already due to working out and the steps I do, Feel like a lot of my weight must be water as im not exactly...Massive lol
    wait till you lose like 10lbs of fat. You will be pretty big
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%