Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    But I wear my mask correctly so I'm protecting you from me. Good thing too because I had to go yesterday to get tested because my BJJ partner tested positive. I bet others I've been in contact with after would be glad to know I take wearing the masks seriously for others protection. 3 day test so I'll know Thur/Fri.
    Good luck...SRS,
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But I wear my mask correctly so I'm protecting you from me. Good thing too because I had to go yesterday to get tested because my BJJ partner tested positive. I bet others I've been in contact with after would be glad to know I take wearing the masks seriously for others protection. 3 day test so I'll know Thur/Fri.
    Good luck Jtbny, fingers crossed for you and all around you brother.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Good luck...SRS,
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Good luck Jtbny, fingers crossed for you and all around you brother.
    Thanks. It's been exactly a week since I was "exposed" so if this is C19 Ill take it. Sore throat, runny nose, and feel a bit run down - which is a normal October for me But all in all I feel fine. My buddy and his wife were down for a few days and headaches for both. Their daughter nothing. My wife can't taste anything right now but other than that feels OK. None of us have a high temp my daughters included.

My guess is I'm positive since rolling is about as close contact as one can get. I only got tested because my wifes job requires it for her to go back to work but we both have to self quarantine until at least the tests come back and if positive until Tuesday of next week. My buddy came back from a trip last Sunday and found out someone he was with on the trip got sick. He went and got the rapid test on Monday and it came back negative. We rolled on Tue and he came down with symptoms Wed night. He went in Thur for a normal test and he informed me yesterday that he was positive. Fine system we've got that I was out and about for 6 days before I knew I had been exposed. Good thing I wear a mask properly ;P

Oh and swab test sucks
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-20-2020 at 06:21 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks. It's been exactly a week since I was "exposed" so if this is C19 Ill take it. Sore throat, runny nose, and feel a bit run down - which is a normal October for me But all in all I feel fine. My buddy and his wife were down for a few days and headaches for both. Their daughter nothing. My wife can't taste anything right now but other than that feels OK.

My guess is I'm positive since rolling is about as close contact as one can get. I only got tested because my wifes job requires it for her to go back to work but we both have to self quarantine until at least the tests come back and if positive until Tuesday of next week. My buddy came back from a trip last Sunday and found out someone he was with on the trip got sick. He went and got the rapid test on Monday and it came back negative. We rolled on Tue and he came down with symptoms Wed night. He informed me yesterday that he was positive. Fine system we've got that I was out and about for 6 days before I knew I had been exposed. Good thing I wear a mask ;P

Oh and swab test sucks
    Megadose on vitamin-C, at least for a while.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Megadose on vitamin-C, at least for a while.
    Thanks, I do that normally plus I've been on the VitD regime since one of our members here use to sing the praises. Helped he was a Dr. (CMoore). I take 5000-10000 a day, fish oil, as well as ZMA at night. I'm in good shape and no underlying so hopefully this is the extent of this thing.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks. It's been exactly a week since I was "exposed" so if this is C19 Ill take it. Sore throat, runny nose, and feel a bit run down - which is a normal October for me But all in all I feel fine. My buddy and his wife were down for a few days and headaches for both. Their daughter nothing. My wife can't taste anything right now but other than that feels OK. None of us have a high temp my daughters included.

My guess is I'm positive since rolling is about as close contact as one can get. I only got tested because my wifes job requires it for her to go back to work but we both have to self quarantine until at least the tests come back and if positive until Tuesday of next week. My buddy came back from a trip last Sunday and found out someone he was with on the trip got sick. He went and got the rapid test on Monday and it came back negative. We rolled on Tue and he came down with symptoms Wed night. He informed me yesterday that he was positive. Fine system we've got that I was out and about for 6 days before I knew I had been exposed. Good thing I wear a mask properly ;P

Oh and swab test sucks
    I hope it's not, JT, but you will overcome it if it is. I also load up on C and D, ZMA and Quercetin. Quercetin w/ Bromelain is over the counter natural anti-inflammatory (think your lungs). It has been very popular and hard to find, but search for it. Good to take AM and PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, I do that normally plus I've been on the VitD regime since one of our members here use to sing the praises. Helped he was a Dr. (CMoore). I take 5000-10000 a day, fish oil, as well as ZMA at night. I'm in good shape and no underlying so hopefully this is the extent of this thing.
    Those are good milligram numbers for C and IU numbers for D. All good stuff, but check out glutamine.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

My guess is I'm positive since rolling is about as close contact as one can get. I only got tested because my wifes job requires it for her to go back to work but we both have to self quarantine until at least the tests come back and if positive until Tuesday of next week. My buddy came back from a trip last Sunday and found out someone he was with on the trip got sick. He went and got the rapid test on Monday and it came back negative. We rolled on Tue and he came down with symptoms Wed night. He went in Thur for a normal test and he informed me yesterday that he was positive. Fine system we've got that I was out and about for 6 days before I knew I had been exposed. Good thing I wear a mask properly ;P

Oh and swab test sucks
    Hoping for the best, John.

The taste thing was a dead giveaway when I had it. I also had POUNDING headaches and couldn't smell anything at all. I had strange psychological side effects and felt like absolute hell. There were days when I would wake up and feel pretty good, but by 10am, I felt like I fell off a mountain.

Regarding the close contact thing, it depends on whether the person is shedding virus. I'm pretty sure I was not shedding virus, because my fiancée and I had sex many times (when I wasn't feeling like death) and she never contracted it from me.

Anyway, fingers crossed.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post

The taste thing was a dead giveaway when I had it. I also had POUNDING headaches and couldn't smell anything at all. I had strange psychological side effects and felt like absolute hell. There were days when I would wake up and feel pretty good, but by 10am, I felt like I fell off a mountain.

Regarding the close contact thing, it depends on whether the person is shedding virus. I'm pretty sure I was not shedding virus, because my fiancée and I had sex many times (when I wasn't feeling like death) and she never contracted it from me.

Anyway, fingers crossed.
    Amazing your girl hasn't contracted it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Amazing your girl hasn't contracted it.
    Agreed. It's one or the other, either she already had it and was completely asymptomatic or I wasn't shedding virus. You can't get any closer than sex, lol.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I hope it's not, JT, but you will overcome it if it is. I also load up on C and D, ZMA and Quercetin. Quercetin w/ Bromelain is over the counter natural anti-inflammatory (think your lungs). It has been very popular and hard to find, but search for it. Good to take AM and PM.
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post

Anyway, fingers crossed.
    Thanks guys. I feel great

At this point I'm hoping this is it. Will be nice to not to have to worry about if for a few months.
    ☻/
    /▌

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh and swab test sucks
    A gym bro walked by the other day and farted. Thankfully I smelled it. That means I have no covid.

You will be just fine, John. And please don't take this the wrong way, as I would never wish ill of others. But if you have Covid, then it's 'good news' because there is no doubt you will be fine. You are healthy.

Personally, I have been more proactive by taking supplements. And I am not big on supplements. I take Vitamin C, D, Zinc. I have also been taking Edelberryies and been drinking Chaga tea (look into it).

Wishing you the best.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.