Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone else want kids but

not wanna have them in this era?

Want my kids to enjoy the same sh*t I did. Wiffle ball, bike riding, manhunt, pickup basketball all day.

Would feel guilty bringing a kid into the world just to play fortnite, make Tik tok and have the tv raise them. And you can not buy them video games or give them 24/7 access to all that but then they become a social outcast cause all these other parents now allow that.

Any other brahs feel the same way?

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Parenting/10
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would but these hoes ain't loyal

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, it's a sad state of affairs OP

wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, I grew up playing outside with my friends everyday and when we did play games, it was on one of those super old Ninteno systems and never for more than a few hours a week cus we loved being outside. Trips to the gas station on my bike, library, balloon fights, playing handball, learning how to ride a scooter, etc.

Nowadays kids are stuck to their computers/phone 24/7. Can't even let them go anywhere alone cus of the crazy world we live in now.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been on the fence about kids for most of my adult life. I can see myself being happy either with or without them.

With how everything has changed this year though, I've definitely been pushed more towards the "no kid" decision. There's really a lot of things that have pushed me more in that direction.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want 4 kids. The state of society is always something that lingers in the back of my mind especially for up and coming generations of kids. Do you really not want to experience that aspect of life just because your daughters might start selling pics of their buttholes to strange men on the internet for $5 a pic?
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it was somewhere like USA circa-1950-1970, yes.

Today? Lmao, no.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wutevs View Post
    Yep, I grew up playing outside with my friends everyday and when we did play games, it was on one of those super old Ninteno systems and never for more than a few hours a week cus we loved being outside. Trips to the gas station on my bike, library, balloon fights, playing handball, learning how to ride a scooter, etc.

Nowadays kids are stuck to their computers/phone 24/7. Can't even let them go anywhere alone cus of the crazy world we live in now.
    A big part of that problem (kids glued to their tablet screens) is in the parenting, but regardless the point remains - if parents almost universally suck and are en masse allowing their kids to do this instead of actually engaging with them, playing with them, etc, it means that any kid(s) that I have would have a hell of a time finding anyone to actually engage with.

I feel sorry for young people now, and for kids. They're just set up for failure due to how their peers and social structures are now. Even if you try to raise YOUR kid right, there's too much cancer out there to push back.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would love to father 1000 sons and conquer the world with them but alas OP, I was born in the wrong era too.

SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    I've been on the fence about kids for most of my adult life. I can see myself being happy either with or without them.

With how everything has changed this year though, I've definitely been pushed more towards the "no kid" decision. There's really a lot of things that have pushed me more in that direction.
    Yeah I don’t think there would be anything more rewarding than being a parent. But it just seems like such an uphill battle now compared to previous generations.

All these other parents want to be friends with their kids. So just being a normal parent (sometimes strict, sometimes lenient) is gonna seem like an ass hole to a child now.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A big part of that problem (kids glued to their tablet screens) is in the parenting, but regardless the point remains - if parents almost universally suck and are en masse allowing their kids to do this instead of actually engaging with them, playing with them, etc, it means that any kid(s) that I have would have a hell of a time finding anyone to actually engage with.

I feel sorry for young people now, and for kids. They're just set up for failure due to how their peers and social structures are now. Even if you try to raise YOUR kid right, there's too much cancer out there to push back.
    Truly a chit-show.

Literally being a "flat earther" is a thing now.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    not wanna have them in this era?

Want my kids to enjoy the same sh*t I did. Wiffle ball, bike riding, manhunt, pickup basketball all day.

Would feel guilty bringing a kid into the world just to play fortnite, make Tik tok and have the tv raise them. And you can not buy them video games or give them 24/7 access to all that but then they become a social outcast cause all these other parents now allow that.

Any other brahs feel the same way?
    Have 4 kids and they do pretty much everything you listed OP. It's not about them being a social outcast it's about teaching them to be leaders, my son whos 8 plays football, wrestling, baseball and boxes, he doesn't play video games or make tick tocks, most I let him do is watch youtube kids. My daughters which are in HS also play various sports, are in various clubs and sports and haven't had social media their entire lives and have never been bullied or hindered. It's about what you put down the moment they are born and stay consistent with it, me and my wife have always set the ground rules and enforced them. You too can do the same.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wish every day your parents thought the same thing before having you.

Edit:

Dang, hurt OP's feelings so much he negged me with his piddly 4k rep status lmao
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 10-04-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    I want 4 kids. The state of society is always something that lingers in the back of my mind especially for up and coming generations of kids. Do you really not want to experience that aspect of life just because your daughters might start selling pics of their buttholes to strange men on the internet for $5 a pic?
    Whores have been around forever. And they’re not going anywhere. But it used to be that being a good father greatly lessened the chance of your daughter being a sloot. But now parents are so lenient that it makes it almost impossible to be a good parent. Your daughter or children will resent you from a young age because they see how much freedom their peers are granted at like 7 years old.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whores have been around forever. And they’re not going anywhere. But it used to be that being a good father greatly lessened the chance of your daughter being a sloot. But now parents are so lenient that it makes it almost impossible to be a good parent. Your daughter or children will resent you from a young age because they see how much freedom their peers are granted at like 7 years old.
    ultimately thats the only thing that we can control. be a good husband to your wife, be a good father to your children, instill them with actual decent moral values, set the standard and be the example they should follow and hope for the best. that's my plan at least
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, my nephew is a prime example of this. The kid loved being outdoors and going fishing etc growing up, but of course his friends are into games and so he naturally became more into them as well. Hanging out with your parents gets old quick, especially as a teenager (we've all been there), and he's the only child so no siblings to play with either. When his parents tries to limit his time on the computer, he goes into a meltdown. It's changing his personality and affecting his school work. Love the kid, but glad he's not mine to be responsible for.

Also hard when most adults these days are into social media crap as well. My Dad (who's in his 60s) asked me if I knew about TikTok last week. I was just like wtf? Lmao

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's BS, now if you have stupid kids who you don't talk with daily and explain why you do what you do then perhaps. But if you're upfront with your kids and actually PARENT, then they will understand where and why you do what you and their mom do. Stop making excuses

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine putting years of blood sweat and tears into giving your kid the best life he can.. and he gonna lecture you on 50 genders and your systematic racism for not supporting riots
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Imagine putting years of blood sweat and tears into giving your kid the best life he can.. and he gonna lecture you on 50 genders and your systematic racism for not supporting riots
    I imagine a lot of fathers are going through that rn

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    If I had a choice i'd be better off unborn.
    Don't we all.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm convinced people only had kids back in the day because they had nothing else to do lol
    see sig