raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shoulder and wrist injury

Hi there fellas, recently I managed to injure my right shoulder, not by training, but repairing my car, I was under the car and pulled some wrench in a bad position and not just once...... Now it's been a month and I still can't train right,for example: bench press and dumbbell shoulder press I can only do with the empty bar and or very light dumbbells without feeling pain. And left arm wrist just started to hurt, I haven't done anything special to injure it....
    Any advice? Should I continue training with light weight or should I stop any lifting and just do stretching ?
    Inspired and motivated by "Zyzz" , R.I.P brah

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    orthopedic urgent care (if you're in the US). get it checked out.