Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vito-C View Post
    Imagine fearing antifa at all
    Tell that to the people living and working in the areas that were burned

Imagine being upset about the proud boys but downplaying Antifa

You've won a gold medal in mental gymnastics
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does he continue to disavow groups and people that worked for him, made a donation, supports him, when there is clearly a record, a video, or a paper trail.

He is literally telling us to not believe OUR LYING EYES.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Fearing they overthrow the country? LOL strong overreaction and exaggeration. Typical for a lib.

How about condemning riots, vandalism, and destruction? How about condemning assault and murder? How about NOT destroying businesses which run the country/economy where people WORK for a LIVING? You're an idiot.
    strong whataboutism game, probably doesn't think racism exists unless its against white people. 3/10
    pissing off trump cultists since 2020

Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
    He explicitly condemned white nationalists in the same video people say he promoted them though. Not trying to sound like an ass here, but have you seen the video? The part where he clearly condemns them? How many times does he need to jump when we say jump to condemn them when he’s done so before extremely clearly?
    What video are you referring to? I assume this isn't related to the debate.

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Tell that to the people living and working in the areas that were burned

Imagine being upset about the proud boys but downplaying Antifa

You've won a gold medal in mental gymnastics
    I'm not upset by the Proud Boys in the least.

Antifa are a bunch of soy-based phaggots, I don't live in fear of such people.
    Last edited by Vito-C; 10-01-2020 at 12:06 PM.

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at anyone who thinks Trump didn’t condemn white supremacy

So, Trump is asked the same question that he has been asked on several occasions over the last few years. As if the question had never been asked. Thereby setting up a false litmus test that satisfies the misguided belief that he is racist. Yet, the opposite offender does not get offered the litmus test of whether he still believes the law he wrote throwing black people into jail was a good thing to do. I have a definition for both sides that do this exact thing. Hypocrisy. Trump has done things and Biden has done things. I am just having a very hard time with people standing on moral quicksand. If what is done to one must be applied to the other or it is biased and unfair. And when you become frustrated and throw your hands up and don't care and say you just don't like him then you have proven my point. That is when you have deceived yourself because of emotion. Logic is completely thrown out the window.
    Last edited by exyl; 10-01-2020 at 11:49 AM.

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of many examples I found with a YouTube search.

Now Trump was asked to condemn white supremacy, something he’s done explicitly many many times. He says “sure” when asked to do it. He then says “who do you want me to condemn by name?”. Wallace and Biden mention Proud Boys. He says his thing which wasn’t an explicit condemnation- however as you stated Proud Boys aren’t white supremacists.

My question to you is simple. Has Trump explicitly condemned white supremacy? A yes or no will do.
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuksonrider has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump is the POTUS. Claims he doesn't know the Proud Boys. Does no one inform him? Identified by the SPLC as an extremist right wing hate group.

He's either:
    Liar
    Stupid

Pick one.
    Out of every one hundred men,
    ten shouldn't even be there,
    eighty are just targets,
    nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.
    Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.
    ― Heraclitus

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post
    Trump is the POTUS. Claims he doesn't know the Proud Boys. Does no one inform him? Identified by the SPLC as an extremist right wing hate group.

He's either:
    Liar
    Stupid

Pick one.
    Joe Biden believe antifa is just an idea. Do ideas throw molotovs through store windows? Does no one inform him?

He’s either:
    Liar
    Stupid

Feel free to pick two

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tuksonrider View Post
    trump is the potus. Claims he doesn't know the proud boys. Does no one inform him? Identified by the splc as an extremist right wing hate group.

He's either:
    Liar
    stupid

pick one.
    splc? Lmfao!!!!!
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the people he was talking about when he said good people on both sides were history buffs!

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Lol at anyone who thinks Trump didn’t condemn white supremacy

So, Trump is asked the same question that he has been asked on several occasions over the last few years. As if the question had never been asked. Thereby setting up a false litmus test that satisfies the misguided belief that he is racist. Yet, the opposite offender does not get offered the litmus test of whether he still believes the law he wrote throwing black people into jail was a good thing to do. I have a definition for both sides that do this exact thing. Hypocrisy. Trump has done things and Biden has done things. I am just having a very hard time with people standing on moral quicksand. If what is done to one must be applied to the other or it is biased and unfair. And when you become frustrated and throw your hands up and don't care and say you just don't like him then you have proven my point. That is when you have deceived yourself because of emotion. Logic is completely thrown out the window.
    i dunno what youre rambling about but all trump had to do was say he condemns white supremacy

its ultra basic why are you turning it into a ****-fest

Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cudabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Debate Transcript:

1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities , as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.

1:04:57 WALLACE

Then do it, sir.

1:04:59 BIDEN

Say it, do it, say it.

1:05:00 TRUMP

You want to call them -- What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me --

1:05:04 WALLACE

White supremacists and, white supremacists and right-wing --

1:05:07 BIDEN

The Proud Boys.

1:05:07 TRUMP

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem. This is a left-wing problem

Trump's first reply to being asked to condemn white supremacy is "sure".

But CNN told me he is a white supremacist, so I guess he is.

HONK! HONK!
    440+6 crew; Buccaneers Crew
    * Engineering Crew *

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post

He's either:
    Liar
    Stupid

Pick one.
    A right wing hate group with black leaders???

Registered User optimuspeterson's Avatar
    optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimuspeterson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cudabrah View Post
    Debate Transcript:

1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities , as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.

1:04:57 WALLACE

Then do it, sir.

1:04:59 BIDEN

Say it, do it, say it.

1:05:00 TRUMP

You want to call them -- What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me --

1:05:04 WALLACE

White supremacists and, white supremacists and right-wing --

1:05:07 BIDEN

The Proud Boys.

1:05:07 TRUMP

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem. This is a left-wing problem

Trump's first reply to being asked to condemn white supremacy is "sure".

But CNN told me he is a white supremacist, so I guess he is.

HONK! HONK!
    What must adults even fail to realize is that Trump doesn't just pick the Proud Boys out of the air, its in reply to Biden that brought them up. Listen to the audio, its hard to hear over the arguing. Some transcripts are leaving Biden's part out as well.

Now the stand by comment was surely a gaffe, and the President should had just said that following the debate.

Wallace straight up badgered Trump and it turned into a three shouting match resulting in Trump being the loudest, so we all picked up on that audio.

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post
    lol @ this forum being flooded with Proud Boys threads. WTF is wrong with you retards. Proud Boys is a small group that only made the news because they oppose Antifa, that’s it. Didn’t kill anyone, didn’t vandalize anything. But the leftist screech is through the roof. Same as leftist dumbfuks whining about KKK that is nearly nonexistent nowadays. BLM and Antifa are burning the city but we’re talking about a fuking KKK like it’s 1960s.
    Same people who were obsessing about boogaloo boys a year ago.

Same people who were obsessing about pepe 2 years ago.

Same people who were obsessing about putin 3 years ago.

These people need a boogeyman. If there isn't a real one, they just make one up.

These are children. Ruled by emotions and unable to control the world around them. They live in constant fear.
    ** Vote Trump on Nov. 3rd... Your freedom depends on it! **

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine calling someone far right because they don't agree with you.

Meanwhile the actual far left socialists nazi's of antifa and blm are violent every single day.

Brb 'proud boys'.

Embarrassing.
    MAGA One day at a time.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm not upset by the Proud Boys in the least.

Antifa are a bunch of soy-based phaggots, I don't live in fear of such people.
    Even the scrawniest of soyboys can still toss a molotov through your window.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to disappoint the left-wingers here.

Proud Boys, Black Lives Matter leaders hold joint conference: We 'denounce White supremacy'

Local leaders of the right-wing group Proud Boys in Salt Lake City held a joint news conference with a local Black Lives Matter leader on Wednesday to correct the record and “denounce White supremacy” after President Trump mentioned them during Tuesday’s first presidential debate.

“I will go out and say that the Proud Boys as a whole — I will say this on behalf of the entire national organization — denounce White supremacy,” the chief of the Proud Boys Salt Lake Utah Chapter, who only gave the name Thad, told reporters, FOX13 reported.

“We are in no way, shape or form White supremacists,” Thad said. “We have a vetting system that gets those people out of our hair. We do not have anything to do with White supremacy. We do not have anything to do with the Ku Klux Klan. We denounce those organizations.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-hold-joint-c/
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    Idk how some people haven't heard of the Proud Boys, there have been no less than 50+ threads of PB beating up Antifa/left mobs.
    thought that was patriot prayer.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    Even the scrawniest of soyboys can still toss a molotov through your window.
    Sillie says the same exact thing about Antifia......strange.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Sorry to disappoint the left-wingers here.

Proud Boys, Black Lives Matter leaders hold joint conference: We 'denounce White supremacy'

Local leaders of the right-wing group Proud Boys in Salt Lake City held a joint news conference with a local Black Lives Matter leader on Wednesday to correct the record and “denounce White supremacy” after President Trump mentioned them during Tuesday’s first presidential debate.

“I will go out and say that the Proud Boys as a whole — I will say this on behalf of the entire national organization — denounce White supremacy,” the chief of the Proud Boys Salt Lake Utah Chapter, who only gave the name Thad, told reporters, FOX13 reported.

“We are in no way, shape or form White supremacists,” Thad said. “We have a vetting system that gets those people out of our hair. We do not have anything to do with White supremacy. We do not have anything to do with the Ku Klux Klan. We denounce those organizations.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-hold-joint-c/
    Don't expect a response.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dismissed proud boys as a group of frat boys and didn't pay much attention to them after.

But thanks to libs giving so much attention to them with their lies i learned their leaders are people of color and they accept even gay people into their organization.
    thanks libs.

you just turned the Proud Boys into hero's and examples of what acceptance and unity should look like.

libs shoot themselves in the foot again.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God. Damn. Proud Boy sonsabitches! Watch these motherfukers run a car down and attack the driver!

Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After Tuesday night's shoutout to the group, Decent Donald claims he doesn't even know who the Proud Boys are and that they need to stand down. Trump often claims he doesn't know certain people/groups/things, although being photographed, recorded or having met them multiple times.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...7aq-story.html

Is this the end of the Proud Boys? How will losing the endorsement of the president affect the far-right group? Has Trump offended his base by telling them to stand down? Discuss.
    Imagine being the president and being worried about a men's club
    #chaga_gangsta

Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500) Latinowarrior3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    There should be no condemnation of White supremacists. White supremacists don't exist. The alt-right actually acknowledges that certain races are better than Whites in certain areas. For example, Asians are generally smarter than Whites (chinese, Japanese, and Indians), and that blacks are generally more athletic.

The anti-White stuff really needs to stop.
    Last edited by Latinowarrior3; 10-01-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Red for life

I voted for trump and regret it.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I dismissed proud boys as a group of frat boys and didn't pay much attention to them after.

But thanks to libs giving so much attention to them with their lies i learned their leaders are people of color and they accept even gay people into their organization.
    thanks libs.

you just turned the Proud Boys into hero's and examples of what acceptance and unity should look like.

libs shoot themselves in the foot again.
    Hmmmmm......maybe someone should let CNN know about this? Not that they would air this kind of information.....