Registered User TakingMyLifeBck's Avatar
    TakingMyLifeBck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trying to take my life back.

I guess i'll just get straight to the point here....

I'm Dj, and I feel like i'm kinda trapped inside my own body. I have the mind of someone whose 150 lbs and can bench himself, yet.....here I am at 508 lbs and struggling with a 20 lbs dumb bell or walking through a store. I kind of lost hope of losing the weight when I originally got down too 365 and was pushing my way to go to Fire School. I was in the middle of EMT when my mom passed away when I was 28, just kind of gave up at that point and my weight sky rocketed. I'm a volunteer fire fighter, and life is miserable for me. By day I work a desk job, which then after work 3 days a week I hit the gym. But no matter what leaps or bounds I go through, just can't seem to lose the weight. Could say i came here to try and get help, and maybe get some inspiration to take my life back.
    Attached Images

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TakingMyLifeBck View Post
    I guess i'll just get straight to the point here....

I'm Dj, and I feel like i'm kinda trapped inside my own body. I have the mind of someone whose 150 lbs and can bench himself, yet.....here I am at 508 lbs and struggling with a 20 lbs dumb bell or walking through a store. I kind of lost hope of losing the weight when I originally got down too 365 and was pushing my way to go to Fire School. I was in the middle of EMT when my mom passed away when I was 28, just kind of gave up at that point and my weight sky rocketed. I'm a volunteer fire fighter, and life is miserable for me. By day I work a desk job, which then after work 3 days a week I hit the gym. But no matter what leaps or bounds I go through, just can't seem to lose the weight. Could say i came here to try and get help, and maybe get some inspiration to take my life back.
    If not troll cause only 1 post

Track calories and find ur mantenince cals

Lift

Eat in a defecit

Keep lowering cals to where you’re losing like 1-2 lb a week or something

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree. Eat healthier foods, lower your calories intake, lift, add some cardios, get enough sleep.