WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What mobility exercises to to ?

I'm doing the AllPros Routine and seeing good results but Im wanting to do some mobility exercises especially shoulders. I also have issue with archilles tendon hurting every morning until I start walking on it.

Where can I find simple mobility routine that will help me with my squats, bench, row etc ?

I've tried shoulder breakers so far and it's been amazing.
    Thank you very much.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WeightSwinger View Post
    I'm doing the AllPros Routine and seeing good results but Im wanting to do some mobility exercises especially shoulders. I also have issue with archilles tendon hurting every morning until I start walking on it.

Where can I find simple mobility routine that will help me with my squats, bench, row etc ?

Thank you very much.
    Not sure what a shoulder breaker is but I find pec minor stretches and thoracic rollouts to be the most beneficial for shoulder mobility.

Shoulder dislocates are great as a warm up, and high rep band pull aparts as a finisher work well as well.

WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Not sure what a shoulder breaker is but I find pec minor stretches and thoracic rollouts to be the most beneficial for shoulder mobility.

Shoulder dislocates are great as a warm up, and high rep band pull aparts as a finisher work well as well.
    Thanks ! I think breakers might be another name for dislocates.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you can do full ROM movements without weight and without warmup for all of your main exercises then there is probably no reason to do any mobility training.
    It's specific to issues that you might be having, there is no general prescription for mobility.

For example you achilles issue might be down to tight calf muscles. You could warm up by doing light cardio and walking lunges. Then do full ROM calf raises with smooth movement and a stretch at the end (put the ball of your foot on a wooden block)

GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100) GoldSpark911 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WeightSwinger View Post

Thank you very much.
    Well I can tell you for shoulder mobility when I was training shot put my shoulder mobility increased. I dont know try doing it . You dont need olympic weight shot put to do it
    DyamondWorkout Workout Planner