Self is all; All is Self. WiseOldApe's Avatar
    WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anybody notice that there is no right way to live?

Everybody has their own way of life, influenced by culture or not.

Some people feel OK banging multiple people at the same time, others think it's disgusting.

Some think that physical appearance is important, others prefer to focus on metal or wood work.

Every body thinks that they're right, but it's all really the same.

All comes down to how you feel.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s rich coming from someone who consistently makes threads and posts about how people should live and why they are the way they are.

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course there is. Some lifestyles increase suffering in the world and others decrease it.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew

Self is all; All is Self. WiseOldApe's Avatar
    WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    That’s rich coming from someone who consistently makes threads and posts about how people should live and why they are the way they are.
    That's what I'm saying - life is just a projection.

We're just characters in the grand scheme of things; nobodies creating environment to become somebodies.

In all honesty I'm stuck in the middle. I actually just want to go f*ck the sh*t out of an hyper-feminine and overly sexualised female, just for fun - but then again I just want to settle down with the right one.

In my soul I know what I need, but my body is different - as soon as I see an 8/10+ I get excited and like them coz of the vibes they give off and the pure sexual attraction - it feels wrong though, if there isn't anything more after.

There is so much cognitive dissonance within this vessel.

It is what it is - falling into nihilism.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BabcocksHair is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interdasting - something to think about this fine morning

notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post

We're just characters in the grand scheme of things; nobodies creating environment to become somebodies.

In all honesty I'm stuck in the middle. I actually just want to go f*ck the sh*t out of an hyper-feminine and overly sexualised female, just for fun - but then again I just want to settle down with the right one.

In my soul I know what I need, but my body is different - as soon as I see an 8/10+ I get excited and like them coz of the vibes they give off and the pure sexual attraction - it feels wrong though, if there isn't anything more after.

Lol I’ll give you one thing - I have to think when I read your posts

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No sig crew

capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hope you find your way brah. My mate thinks exactly like you (over thinks and feels) and he is still tryna figure it out. Meanwhile I **** without anything more after and it doesn't bother me a bit. In conclusion, you're a weird kunt. Negged

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

At least you can recognise that even philosophers like yourself have primitive urges

Registered User emilbobbycooper's Avatar
    emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) emilbobbycooper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    “Even though there's no right or wrong way to live your life, there are certain universal principles that lead to a happy, wealthy, and healthy life.”

xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We're all going to die sooner than later

As long as you're able to make enough money to feed yourself and house yourself, no one really gives a fck about the rest
    Make Misc Great Again

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP it's very easy. As long as you feel that urge, it makes no sense to go into a LTR. That's because a.) you're not ready and b.) haven't found the one yet. Maybe you'll never be ready and never find the one. Which is OK too.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

💀🐐Black Metal Crew🐐💀 BrosefMengele's Avatar
    BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mark 16:11
    But Mary told them that Jesus was alive. She said that she had seen him, but the followers did not believe her.