derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Could Bodybuilding.com Be Doing to Better Support Trainers?

What are things you would like Bodybuilding.com do to help you grow your training business? Where are your biggest pain points?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We would all like to have more leads and potential high quality clients. That said, it's not the Bodybuilding.com's job to do that for us. Would it be cool? Yeah, of course, but that's not their responsibility. I would like to see a lot more support from the actual gyms in my local area instead of their self-sabotage and blaming trainers for their lack of customer engagement when fact of the matter is that it's usually their terrible customer service and front desk workers with terrible attitudes interacting with the customers. Aside from underpaying trainers, those things mentioned are why gyms have such high turnover rate for personal trainers. They go through a totally new training staff every 2 months or so.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't think there is much they can do for trainers. they already offer decent and in some cases the best prices on a lot of supplements. free message board for anyone to join along with pages on info, tips, etc. i think as a site it's doing more than enough.
    Kid Covid