daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you get over mother of child?

Me and my childs mother split and she is now with someone else.

I just can't seem to get over it at all. Ive never had a problem getting over an ex girlfriend but it's as though i feel this girl was "mine" since we had a child together, it was much more to me. I never wanted a broken family.

I hate the fact someone else is there with my kid.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why'd you split and how soon afterwards was she seeing this new guy and introducing him to your kid?

Hope you have shared custody and get proper time with your child as that's more important than any baby-mama drama.

daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Why'd you split and how soon afterwards was she seeing this new guy and introducing him to your kid?

Hope you have shared custody and get proper time with your child as that's more important than any baby-mama drama.

I have a court order for contact luckily. But my child mentions going places with me and his mum all the time, breaks my heart.

And we have split and got together many many times. I love her, but she has done some ridiculous things. But at the same time, I don't want a broken family like this, I'm very conflicted :/

Really struggling moving on and coping with it all when I'm reminded of it constantly by having a child together.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go get another dumb sloot pregnant.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Go get another dumb sloot pregnant.
    Lol, thanks for that buddy.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by daveez View Post
    I have a court order for contact luckily. But my child mentions going places with me and his mum all the time, breaks my heart.

And we have split and got together many many times. I love her, but she has done some ridiculous things. But at the same time, I don't want a broken family like this, I'm very conflicted :/

Really struggling moving on and coping with it all when I'm reminded of it constantly by having a child together.
    Stable women who don't put you through the ringer (like it sounds like your ex did) exist.
    The unstable ones (your ex) don't change, especially not for the ones they have wrapped around their finger and have taken them back time and time again.

Short term pain for long term gain man.
    Establish a parenting schedule you're happy with and move on.

Nobody envisions themselves split from their SO they have a kid with but you don't want to teach your child it's okay to stay in a crummy relationship for the sake of a child. This way they're more likely to see their parents in a happy and healthy relationship at some point and thus know what one looks like and what to strive for when they're older.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Nobody envisions themselves split from their SO they have a kid with but you don't want to teach your child it's okay to stay in a crummy relationship for the sake of a child. This way they're more likely to see their parents in a happy and healthy relationship at some point and thus know what one looks like and what to strive for when they're older.
    IMO it's better for the parents to be together even if there are challenges. Marriage and relationships with kids are hard. You have no clue what some other guy is going to be like with your child. If you're together then you can (hopefully) prevent that from happening. I can't tell you how many miserable kids I see because they have step parents and step siblings who don't care about them.

Staying together for the kids is tough, too. There's really no winner in these situations. The best is if Mom and Dad are happy and together.

However, in OP's cases it sounds like he has no control over her slooty behavior and that some other guy is around his kid. I don't know what to say other than to seek professional help.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    IMO it's better for the parents to be together even if there are challenges. Marriage and relationships with kids are hard. You have no clue what some other guy is going to be like with your child. If you're together then you can (hopefully) prevent that from happening. I can't tell you how many miserable kids I see because they have step parents and step siblings who don't care about them.

Staying together for the kids is tough, too. There's really no winner in these situations. The best is if Mom and Dad are happy and together.

However, in OP's cases it sounds like he has no control over her slooty behavior and that some other guy is around his kid. I don't know what to say other than to seek professional help.
    Of course the best is if Mom and Dad are happy together.

I'd argue happy and apart beats unhappy and together though.

I'm of course biased given I'm supremely confident my choice to separate form my baby mama was the best for all parties involved (or at least myself). I only have him ~20% of the time but when I have him I'm completely engaged and have the freedom for us to spend time with my family and friends.

I'm also lucky though that his mother has all the support she needs with the help of her family (still lives at home) so it's a situation where we should be able to flourish independently and co-parent accordingly rather than stick it out in a relationship where I felt like there was next to no chance my relationship needs/wants/desires would ever be met and would've undoubtedly taken a toll on other aspects of my life.

Situations where there's a large financial burden to splitting up and the parents don't have as much family support would be way more difficult to navigate I'm sure.

brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    trust me bro you are very lucky. You have support, you made it out without killing yourself, not being able to see your son or ending up on a street. Custody time can always be revised later and I pray that you get half.

However, you gotta stop picturing your babymama as a sexual being. Whatever she is doing don't let it phase you. Do you build yourself and your son up, work on that relationship.

Coming from a man who is going through the most messy divorce of all time, I'm getting dragged into the streets and I don't even have family around to help me.

Focus on what matters your son and then yourself, shut her out of your mind. We all know with divorce / break ups you will have to let go or you're never truly gonna be happy even if you're smashing a top tier sloot who loves you.
    *2015 Mustang GT crew*
    *crypto crew*
    *buy high sell low crew*
    *portfolio always red crew*

-No lifting for a year to shock my muscles

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you should have married her before you put a baby in her. Sounds like you don't know wtf youre talking about and she doesn't want another bitch in her life otherwise she'd go lesbo.

Seriously anorexic twink, go head first and stop asking these incels advice if you want to fix your life. You get one, go live it. These losers here literally are the same avatar and bs after 2 years absent. THEY ARE GOING NOWHERE! Don't make the same mistake.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

runnerround is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve done this.

What you do is concentrate on your kid. Be the best Father you can. Take the kid out, do cool things, go on trips.

You are annoyed because you have lost your idea of a perfect family with a wife figure and a kid.

The family unit now is you and your kid. That’s better for both of you. You are free from any hassles from the ex and can Parent well.

MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuricaaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Well you should have married her before you put a baby in her. Sounds like you don't know wtf youre talking about and she doesn't want another bitch in her life otherwise she'd go lesbo.

Seriously anorexic twink, go head first and stop asking these incels advice if you want to fix your life. You get one, go live it. These losers here literally are the same avatar and bs after 2 years absent. THEY ARE GOING NOWHERE! Don't make the same mistake.
    Can a mod ban this guy? He's literally just going into every topic and posting the most offensive, troll sh!t he can think of. You must be one bored, miserable fuk bruh. Insecure too because you're heavy on the juice.