Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trying to apply for Dream Career. (Need CV assistance)

As the title suggests I need some assistance for this job that I've always wanted. I'll go into more details but I can't ever seem to get past the application phase and I've applied almost 2 times now. They rarely hire and sometimes it can take almost 2-3 years before they rehire again.

Dream Job in question: Transit Security Job (They're like Transit Police but are not armed and don't have police like powers)

Pay: 48 000 and then goes up to 55 000 in 12 months. Goes even higher then that.

School Requirements: Minimum requirement is High School (I got a College Degree and am currently in the process of getting another degree in Policing)

Job Description: Patrol the local transit system, make sure people have their fares, and or respond to emergencies. Nothing crazy.

Experience Requirement: They want Customer Service experience which I have but they also want 2-3 years minimum of security, social services, intervention with people with issues, and or other related experience such as fraud. (Only experience I got is working with kids with educational difficulties for almost 1-2 years and some other fraud related experience when I worked in a bank for almost 10 months.)

Is there a way for me to sell myself in order to look more appealing or am I wasting my time? I do work as a security guard at a local arena but I've only been there for a month and I'll probably get no shifts due to the fact Covid Restrictions have been increased in my local area. Can I shape my cv up in a way that ill at least get some consideration or should I get more experience and apply down the road?

Thanks for the help boyos, don't know how I can thank those who will provide serious replies. The job market here is rough and I feel like these requirements are too high for a job as low paying as this.

Edit: I can qualify for a Federal Correctional Job for some context so this job is sorta below that.
    -Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.

wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can try incorporating some key words from the job description into your resume. It depends on the quantity and quality of people who apply for the same position too - if someone else meets minimum requirements and you don't, the choice is obvious. Do you have LinkedIn? Might be worth hopping on there to look up people who currently works at the company and try to network with them. Most jobs I've gotten has been through a referral, it at least pushes your resume through that pre-screening process and gets you an interview.