Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can you describe my body?Am i skinny fat?

Im 17 and i have trained for around 2 years now(not continuous) and this is how i look.My abs are slightly visible,my inner pec is visible arms have slight muscular definition(biceps and triceps) and i still have love handles.Guys what should i do?Do i have gyno?I did a hormone test and i had high estradiol levels(testosterone is normal).
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Gain muscle next would be my advice. Losing weight from this point is not going to result in the physique you most probably want.

Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vivekpalat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Gain muscle next would be my advice. Losing weight from this point is not going to result in the physique you most probably want.
    Okeh,thanks.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vivekpalat View Post
    Im 17 and i have trained for around 2 years now(not continuous) and this is how i look.My abs are slightly visible,my inner pec is visible arms have slight muscular definition(biceps and triceps) and i still have love handles.Guys what should i do?Do i have gyno?I did a hormone test and i had high estradiol levels(testosterone is normal).
    If you get more consistent in the gym and really focus on hitting surplus calories (500 calorie surplus max), and working hard with a proper program you should make better progress. Nice work already, but you should definitely focus on adding muscle to your frame, which takes consistency. The less consistent you are, the more you'll stay around maintenance level (muscle:fat ratio).
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You already have some muscles there, you only need to bulk up more as Suffolk said. If you cut from this point it will make u even smaller and look skinnier. I would suggest lean bulk for like 5-10kgs and then cut