ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[WTA] Can switch to ULUL? Start stalling on BP, OHP, Row

Hi everyone. Its me again. Im running Vikings fullbody workout for about 2-3 month now. Can i switch to ULUL instead? Reason is, i feel really fatigue to Squat then BP, ROW, OHP on the same day. Squat alone already deplete all my energy. ( i have sin, sometime i skip squat do to imagine how tired i felt after doing em).

My current lift still at very shy number which is Squat 110 lb, RDL 110 llb, BP 105 lb, OHP 70 lb, Row 110 lb.

I still can progress with Squat and RDL. But for BP, OHP, ROW im stalling. Been lifting the same weight for 3 - 4 times already.

For BP, the improvement really2 small. Eg: Week 1: 3set = rep like 8,4,4, Week 2 = 8,6,4, Week 3 = 8,7,6, Week 4 = 8,8,8.

OHP, ROW no improvement at all. Still stuck same weight, same rep.

Any advise from regulars?

Abit about myself, im 31yo male, 140lb, 5'7", novice/beginner.

Thanks in advance.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ZeekTrytoBuff View Post
    Im running Vikings fullbody workout for about 2-3 month now. .
    Are you getting enough protein? You may want to take a week to deload.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll prob find it even harder to progress on the UL. Vikings fb is relatively high volume for a novice program so it might've been too much at the start for you since you're stalling so early. Consider deloading and restarting with Fierce 5 novice to get your lifts up a bit, but your choice which way to go.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much volume for you at the moment.

Fierce 5 would be fine, or if you want an upper lower candito linear is great
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Are you getting enough protein? You may want to take a week to deload.
    Will insufficient protein affect my performance? Eg: i should take 120gm protein, but mostly i only get 90-100gm.

My protein intake is about 0.8gm per lb body weight. But i never actually really keep track of my protein. Just vaguely count if its meet my target. I only track calories seriously.

Guess after this i should monitor my protein closely to see if target were met. Thanks.
    Last edited by ZeekTrytoBuff; 09-29-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You'll prob find it even harder to progress on the UL. Vikings fb is relatively high volume for a novice program so it might've been too much at the start for you since you're stalling so early. Consider deloading and restarting with Fierce 5 novice to get your lifts up a bit, but your choice which way to go.
    I see. Then i guess I'll just switch to Fierce 5 instead until end of this year and see how. Thanks.

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Too much volume for you at the moment.

Fierce 5 would be fine, or if you want an upper lower candito linear is great
    Thanks. I will go with Fierce 5, to build my strength first.