Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Registered User LurkoLantern's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Posts: 6,023
    Rep Power: 30558
    LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LurkoLantern is offline
    As some astute miscers said above - modern debates don't really have winners or losers. They're more about zingers and opportunities for the politicians to launch into short speeches.

    The media will "declare" Biden the winner of all 3 debates. In reality whomever you're voting for will be the winner in your eyes.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Registered User iifymbro's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2015
    Location: United States
    Age: 31
    Posts: 16,057
    Rep Power: 98561
    iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    iifymbro is offline
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Bet anyone that Biden will look down, close his eyes, shake his head and laugh 5 or 6 times before giving an answer.













































    I for one will be very disappointed if Biden doesn't call Trump a dog faced pony solider at least once
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Posts: 22,609
    Rep Power: 91935
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    NitrogenWidget is offline
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    There's a 25% chance that Biden goes full dementia and breaks down on stage. However, I think Trump has this in the bag regardless. I'd say there's a 50-75% chance Biden goes mild dementia and makes a fool out of himself at times.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Registered User wesleysh21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: South Carolina, United States
    Age: 41
    Posts: 17,995
    Rep Power: 144123
    wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wesleysh21 is offline
    Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    Orangeman bad. MSM will nitpick on Trump as usual. Easy win for Biden.
    This is where I was going with it. No matter who actually wins, the MSM will declare Biden the clear winner. I remember in 2016 when Trump clearly won one of the debates, and the polls after the debate showed it. They just said the polls were wrong, and Hillary was the winner. WTF?
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts