Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KBurn View Post
    If you return to oblivion after you die, then fighting a war is simping for older men.

In the past, there was religion. Jesus loves us all unconditionally, so whatever you die, whatever you suffer here is all temporal. There was something higher to strive for, there is meaning in life. That's why so many men were willing to be monks.

Unfortunately, the wool has been peeled back over our eyes, and we know there's no sky fairy, there's no god who loves you unconditionally. God would not let all of humanity's atrocities happen, its fukked, people are fukked, violent, cruel, evil and insane.

As an ex-christian, I really really wish I could be Christian again, I wish it with all my heart, but the toothpaste is not going back into the tube.
    That last paragraph is a complete LIE. You need to turn back to God. Look at how the world was created, it’s not an accident. Also the people that have dreams from God or die and come back to life as a Christian.

Also, the fact that demons exist, the fact that human are the only species to be set apart from the countless other animals that have lived on this planet. And the bible says a lot about suffering. It’s a recurring theme in the holy book. This world has suffering. Jesus lived a perfect life as God’s son and suffered the most.

KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SnipeItLikePro View Post
    Jesus lived a perfect life as God’s son and suffered the most.
    Bro, I guarantee you the millions of dead at Stalingrad suffered exponentially more before dying. German soldiers starved and froze to death on their feet, and when the army doctor cut them open to determine cause of death, their heart shrunk to the size of a walnut. Mortar landed next to a Russian soldier, blew out his eyes, eardrums and half his brains. Screamed and cried till his vocal cords tore, then suffered a few days before dying.

Then you get the concentration camps, japanese medical experiments, mexican cartels and all the other cruel chit people do to each other.

In fact, right at this very moment, there is someone dying of something much worse than crucifixtion.

If you want me to turn back to god, you need to talk facts, not just diarrhoea out whatever your pastor teaches you, this is the exact reason I left the church FFS.

SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnipeItLikePro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KBurn View Post
    Bro, I guarantee you the millions of dead at Stalingrad suffered exponentially more before dying. German soldiers starved and froze to death on their feet, and when the army doctor cut them open to determine cause of death, their heart shrunk to the size of a walnut. Mortar landed next to a Russian soldier, blew out his eyes, eardrums and half his brains. Screamed and cried till his vocal cords tore, then suffered a few days before dying.

Then you get the concentration camps, japanese medical experiments, mexican cartels and all the other cruel chit people do to each other.

In fact, right at this very moment, there is someone dying of something much worse than crucifixtion.

If you want me to turn back to god, you need to talk facts, not just diarrhoea out whatever your pastor teaches you, this is the exact reason I left the church FFS.
    Christ suffered a lot more than just crucifixtion. He didn’t sin remember. How hard is it to go a day without sinning. Let alone 33 years (approx.). He had to endure temptation from the devil during a 40 day fast. He had most of his followers betray him. But Christ’s suffering isn’t all the suffering in the bible.

A lot of atheists are under the impression that God has no idea about your suffering and shys away from that topic. But the entire bible has suffering in it ffs. Look at the story of Job. Look at John 16:33.

I just don’t understand that some people’s logic. That because there’s adversity and trials, therefore to them, a God can’t exist....??

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    They will step right over your dead body into the arms of the next guy. Women have no feelings beyond what you can provide them.
    Lol at thinking they’d have the courtesy to step over you. You’re not worth breaking their stride. Expect to be stepped on boyo
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Until men realize that equality has come at their expense, and that a rising tide does not lift all boats then this chit will continue to get worse. What did you all think would happen when you discarded natural law?

Women are incredibly unhappy these days too, and as much as you think they are having a good time, they are utterly broken. Look at the amount of drugs they are on, 1 in 4 of them is being treated for mental health issues to the point that they are medicated.

ONE IN FOUR.

You cannot take women seriously. This whole thing is one big LARP. We are playing pretend with women. You cannot rely on them for anything. They have a job to do, which is to have kids and raise them. If they are not going to do that for you then they have nothing to offer you other than sex, and its far cheaper to pay for it than waste your time chasing these broken hoes for it. They are a net drain on society when they dont fulfill their roles, the world would collapse in days if men just ejected and the whole system is built on the backs of what men are willing to tolerate and allow.

Western society is finished and its in decline now. If you want to raise a family you need to get the phuck out of the USA, Canada, Australia or wherever. You are better off in Latin America, Asia or Eastern Europe. There is no real future for your sons in places like the USA anymore, and your daughters are going to be whores if you raise them in the west.

Our ancestors had to get on ships and get out of Europe for a reason, you are facing a similar choice now.