oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000) oreogasm is just really nice. (+1000)

Non bias spanish news ?

Is there any place one can go to read Spanish news that will red pill you/ not be biased against Trump ? My parents speak Spanish so it's mostly Telemundo/Univision
    Because I don't post enough to care to and I forget the next day

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oreogasm View Post
    Is there any place one can go to read Spanish news that will red pill you/ not be biased against Trump ? My parents speak Spanish so it's mostly Telemundo/Univision
    No. It is all democrat bull**** lies.

Maybe in Mexico, there exists one. Back to payaso pilin por los azures
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what Gay/Phaggot ask for this type extended help ? bud would you not think the option was ready already if one ? im not NOT A lib just Leftheaded ,but Trump ate the CAKE!
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's allGood..."

FOOSGONEWILD.COM

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >