Stevew87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cheap, Milk free protein shakes?

Any suggestions on a decent tasting, but on the cheaper end milk free protein shake (i get ache when consuming dairy too frequently). i was thinking soy but ive heard its not good to consume non organic soy daily. I did find a brand 'myvegan' that seemed to have really cheap protein shakes but yeah no indication on it being organic, havent got a reply from their support team either with verfying that.

justamanlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stevew87 View Post
    Any suggestions on a decent tasting, but on the cheaper end milk free protein shake (i get ache when consuming dairy too frequently). i was thinking soy but ive heard its not good to consume non organic soy daily. I did find a brand 'myvegan' that seemed to have really cheap protein shakes but yeah no indication on it being organic, havent got a reply from their support team either with verfying that.
    There is no way someone is going to sell you organic, vegan protein for cheap. The only organic product I can think of is hemp protein, and I can tell it's not within your budget.

How much protein do you need?

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can I ask why you care if your Protein powder is organic?

Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    Can I ask why you care if your Protein powder is organic?
    I've heard that non organic soy is not good for daily consumption. How credible that is i don't know.

Originally Posted by justamanlet View Post
    There is no way someone is going to sell you organic, vegan protein for cheap. The only organic product I can think of is hemp protein, and I can tell it's not within your budget.

How much protein do you need?
    Well i'd be looking for 20-30g of protein a day. Under £30 a month. Ideally more £20ish.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well i'd be looking for 20-30g of protein a day. Under £30 a month. Ideally more £20ish.
    Plenty of plant based stuff out there - but things tend to get more expensive, not less, the more picky and specialized you are about it.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Plenty of plant based stuff out there - but things tend to get more expensive, not less, the more picky and specialized you are about it.
    https://www.myprotein.com/ranges/myvegan/protein.list
    are these safe for daily consumption? some cheap options here.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course it's 'safe'....
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Of course it's 'safe'....
    well i guess i mean not bad for me. i mean it cant be worse then a lot of processed foods surely.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theoretically sure, although I know nothing about that company's or its supplier's integrity or quality control regarding ingredients and processing.