CGeez95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Line In Middle of Chest

Hey Guys,

I’ve been working out for about 4 years now, and I’ve also noticed I seem to have quite an unusual shaped chest.

I’ve been on a cut for 4 weeks now, and it seems my upper chest doesn’t have any line in the middle. Always do flat bench-press so that could be why!

Is this purely genetics or is this fixable? Obvs your judgement purely based on my picture haha.

Pic here - https://imgur.com/gallery/29EB9j5

Cheers,
    Charlie

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CGeez95 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I’ve been working out for about 4 years now, and I’ve also noticed I seem to have quite an unusual shaped chest.

I’ve been on a cut for 4 weeks now, and it seems my upper chest doesn’t have any line in the middle. Always do flat bench-press so that could be why!

Is this purely genetics or is this fixable? Obvs your judgement purely based on my picture haha.

Pic here - https://imgur.com/gallery/29EB9j5

Cheers,
    Charlie
    Pack some muscle on your chest bro. Itll fill out.

Flex your chest and notice how your lower chest becomes flat? That is because you dont have enough size in your chest so when you flex that little muscle contracts upwards...

Once you fill it out when you flex itll keep your lower part of chest full and also fill in more towards the middle.

You got a long long way to go. I recommend lean bulking
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sm001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Widen your grip and superset with Svend presses using a dumbell. Position just beneath the nip line and push out and upward and squeeze.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need fuller flexion of the pecs.
    The upper arm needs to come over while flexing the chest as far as possible without losing pec contraction.
    Dont collapse keep the chest out.
    Cable flys are good for this but you can do regular flys as long as you can really squeeze the top half of the movement.
    Also a spring type power crusher can really help the inner chest if you focus on chest.

The Most Racist Man Alive MonsieurWhite's Avatar
    MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsieurWhite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have an inkling of what your routine entails, but I would guess it heavily focuses on arms. They look good.

That would imply you've invested a good amount of the previous year over-feeding those and leaving your chest to meagerly eat the table scraps.

My recommendation would be (alongside the obvious bench press) standing incline cable flies. That has been what worked for me most.
    Dear Federal Agents- All my posts are serious and I am a threat to society.

kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I don't have that much of an issue with chest, my lower chest has always been hard to grow. Decline bench allows me to 1. move more weight and 2. emphasize the lower pecs.

As soon as I started to do decline instead of flat bench, my chest grew. 4 sets of 6-8 reps twice a week. Prioritized at the start of your workout. I generally do decline, Incline bench or machine press and then either cable or machine flys.

Good luck