OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question I have a question for all the Russia conspiracy theorists...

A lot of them are red maggot alts, but we have other posters here that still subscribe to Russian Conspiracy theories, like that ******* with the tennis avi.....I think Stoli still believes Trump is an agent of Putin, even after the whole Mueller loss.

I need someone to explain to me how Trump is a Putin stooge when America is in a hybrid war against Russia when it comes to energy. America has:

- stalled Nord Stream ll in Germany over the Navalny situation
    - colour revolution in Belarus to engender a puppet regime, like Ukraine (to hold Russian energy exports hostage)
    - colour revolution in Bulgaria to disrupt Turk Stream

Energy revenues consist of up to 40% of Russia's budget.

Hillary wanted to transition to the Central Bankers ideas of a Green New Deal in 2016, which would have been extremely advantageous to Russian energy exports.

How do we tie this to your Russia theory when Trump is pressed for U.S, energy to dominate European markets, simultaneously decoupling Russia.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 10-06-2020 at 07:55 AM.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Russian collusion isn't a conspiracy theory anymore. The senate just dropped the evidence we've been waiting for...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...sia-doj-421536
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4