Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good goyim

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    No, The Rock is pushing Biden because his career is dependent upon it. 80% of Hollywood is poisoned with extreme liberalism and the fact that it is owned by China, all of whom are against Trump. The other 20% of Hollywood are conservatives, but they keep their mouths shut since their careers are dependent upon at least acting like a liberal.
    Yeah, brah, he's worth $300 million so he's broke and dependent on the libs.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was advising one of these low IQ celebs, I would tell them the best thing they can do as far as politics go is N O T H I N G. People who like you aren't going to stop liking you because you aren't actively political. People who don't like you aren't going to start liking you because you are actively political. BUT people who did like you may like you less because you are political against their ideology. Zero upside, only risk. The GOAT MJ knew this well.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why is he wearing spandex
    No sig crew

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    If I was advising one of these low IQ celebs, I would tell them the best thing they can do as far as politics go is N O T H I N G. People who like you aren't going to stop liking you because you aren't actively political. People who don't like you aren't going to start liking you because you are actively political. BUT people who did like you may like you less because you are political against their ideology. Zero upside, only risk. The GOAT MJ knew this well.
    Lol @ people letting a person's political preference influence whether they like them or not. Lol @ thinking the rock didn't know this already.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    He was pretty good as a pro wrestler, but he started to get pretty cringey with his crap movies and all the vapid attention whoring he seems to do.

His shtick with Kevin Hart is cringey vomit inducing nonsense.
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    A self identified political independent and centrist speaks about truth, honesty, and making progress in the country.
    Nothing really controversial here and at the end he endorsed them.
    Maybe the guy is big on truth.....
    Yeah benjy, the left is huge on truth and the right is always lying. There's no doubt, right?

Holy fuk man you are legitimately a child if youre this naive. How can you not see you are a mouthpiece for the left with this comment? Lmao.

Imagine if I said the same thing about a random celebrity (whos opinion is literally as important as ours) that endorsed Trump. Hopefully that helps you understand how ridiculous you look.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Registered User JewishSuperHero's Avatar
    JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Yeah. They really shouldn’t be saying what they believe or fighting for what they think is right. It could make people not like them. I can’t think of anything worse than not being liked by everyone.

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    Yeah. They really shouldn’t be saying what they believe or fighting for what they think is right. It could make people not like them. I can’t think of anything worse than not being liked by everyone.
    Was gonna respond but then saw username.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hawaiians are very pro-Democrat plantation.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    He has his gentle giant image down but underneath he is a rotten POS, like the rest of them. I’m not saying this as a trumpster, its just that anyone with a brain knows why celebs would endorse Biden.

Their lives will not be affected either way. They are self serving kunts, going after the trends so they’re in good graces with whoever matters to their career at this time. Look at him peddling booze to his fans on his IG. Literal poison that kills more than covid and then he us talking about wearing masks. Lmao
    that alcohol thing is weird when I see commercials of different brands, banners across sports stadiums etc. They had a hard on for marijuana for quite some time but alcohol kills so many and ruins a lot of lives, yet it's peddled in commercials.

"Alcohol abuse kills 3 million a year globally, most of them men: WHO. More than three million people died in 2016 due to drinking too much alcohol, meaning one in 20 deaths worldwide was linked to harmful drinking, the World Health Organization said on Friday."

Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hippasus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ooof that was pathetic.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    I'm sure he believes Biden is going to fight for whats right , which of Bidens policies do you feel The Rock likes the most?

At best he might be after getting Drumpfhs caps on mortgage and property tax reverted since I'm sure those hurt him a lot.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That does it, I'm burning my copy of Tooth Fairy right away.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think everyone who votes for Biden should have their citizenship revoked

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I despise The Rock.

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All we’ve given these scum and they still insist on siding with the commies.
    There is no they…

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A celebrity who’s main appeal and brand can be encapsulated by being a man’s man, he sure has alienated his main consumer base.

He is trying to appeal to the soy boys and purple hair crowd.

It doesn’t matter though, Hollywood will continue pumping out social engineering movies no matter if they do not turn a profit, the rock has secured his spot.
    300 Forever

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Yeah, brah, he's worth $300 million so he's broke and dependent on the libs.
    ~$320 million. Sure, he can walk away anytime. But, he knows most of his contacts in Hollywood are very liberal and he has too much ambition to stop.

But, yes, his career is dependent on the Hollywood elites who are liberal socialists.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    He's getting absolutely hammered in his IG post comments.
    Haha, you aren’t kidding.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL LOL LOL

Who does trump have endorsing him again? Diamond and silk? The maga hat kid? Kid rock?

Conservatives btfo again
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    I despise The Rock.
    Losers always whine about their best
    Winners go home and fuk the prom queen
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    why is he wearing spandex
    He sells it. good chit.

www.underarmour.com/en-us/c/project-rock/mens/
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Yeah benjy, the left is huge on truth and the right is always lying. There's no doubt, right?

Holy fuk man you are legitimately a child if youre this naive. How can you not see you are a mouthpiece for the left with this comment? Lmao.

Imagine if I said the same thing about a random celebrity (whos opinion is literally as important as ours) that endorsed Trump. Hopefully that helps you understand how ridiculous you look.
    Hey nut hugging, stalker **** boy, it was a direct interpretation of the video, which i am sure that you did not watch.
    You were too busy looking for D targets in the R+P, and forgot to watch it and listen for actual content.
    I don't give a flying fk what you think of me, so go back to whatever cave you crawled out of and suck it.

Your childish," i am smarter and superior to you and you all(D's) cant see the real deal behind everything", is fkn played out.
    Get some NEW MATERIAL STALKER TROLL.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG people shill so hard for Biden and for Trump. If only politicians cared about you dumbasses as much as you care about them. Meanwhile Americans breaking family ties over which pack of politicians they support. Think about how pathetic that is. America used to be one of the few nations that had small government and politicians were kept in check, now people seem to worship them. Sad time for this republic.

SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Celltech especially things like HGH are expensive as fuark , so yeah I understand
    18/88
    **Vocal Trance Crew**
    **Deep House Crew**

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    LOL LOL LOL

Who does trump have endorsing him again? Diamond and silk? The maga hat kid? Kid rock?

Conservatives btfo again
    How did those celebrity endorsements work out for you last time?
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Lol @ people letting a person's political preference influence whether they like them or not.
    Waddya mean z-bruh? Your entire party is based on this now...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    A celebrity who’s main appeal and brand can be encapsulated by being a man’s man, he sure has alienated his main consumer base.

He is trying to appeal to the soy boys and purple hair crowd.

It doesn’t matter though, Hollywood will continue pumping out social engineering movies no matter if they do not turn a profit, the rock has secured his spot.
    Yup, and sports stars and teams are right behind Hollywood. I'm just telling all of it to fck off anymore...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Waddya mean z-bruh? Your entire party is based on this now...
    Put it this way. I met a "hero" (quotes because it's a word you identify with) of mine when I was like 13yo. Not some dumb actor whose movies I like, but a major influence on my music and development for years. He was a massive douchebag and ass**** to boot.

It took me all of 5 minutes to realize that it doesn't matter what type of guy he is, I can still appreciate his contributions to the world of music. If you *******s are going to burn your Game Plan, Tooth Fairy, and Race to Witch Mountain DVD's because The Rock is endorsing Biden, then you need to get your dome checked.

As for party, I belong to no political party.