Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone else on Keto?

Gained a bit of weight recently after completing losing control of my diet and getting lazy af during summer.

Now trying to finish this year in the best health and shape of my life... I have chosen to use the Keto diet, as it is a radical change to my standard (extremely poor!) normal diet... also hopefully as a way of focusing my attention from some real life issues that I have had tunnel-vision on for the last year.

More specifically, I am doing a form of ‘dirty keto’. Mostly focussing my fat consumption on cheese and creams because I hate the majority of foods that provide the “good fats”. I am an incredibly picky eater

3 weeks in as of today.

9.5 pounds lost!
    6cm lost from waist
    3cm from hips
    2cm from thighs
    1cm from arms
    4cm from ass
    Not measuring boobage lost... that chit is depressing lmao

So overall, pretty good for 3 weeks I think.

Some key notes.

I am struggling to sleep, I wake every few hours feeling like I have a mouthful of sand. Water consumption has dramatically increased to try to counteract this... I think it is starting to work. Might just be wishful thinking though.

My constant hunger basically disappeared for the first two weeks of keto, but is starting to creep in with a vengeance now.

My energy levels are more stable.... but definitely less overall. Whereas before I relied on a diet of sugar and my energy would bounce between say, a 2 (low) and a 10 (hyper), I am now probably at a consistent 3 and a half throughout the day.

I used to suffer with pretty common headaches.... these have improved. They are more tolerable and less frequent now. (Though I did start taking a multivit gummy in conjunction with starting keto so might be due to that).

I have been doing “keto baking” to try and give myself some semblance of normality and to have keto friendly baked snacks to hand. I am chit at baking usually anyways... Let me tell you, people who say you can’t tell the difference between keto baked goods and standard are fukking liars. Sugar alcohols like erythritol have this strange cold taste in your mouth which whilst not strictly unpleasant... is still off-putting. Hoping I can get used to it but I miss sugar a lot.

Will probably need to tweak my diet a bit more tbh to try and curb these issues. But for now I am surviving off eggs, bacon, cheese, keto baking and chicken. Still a damn sight better than what I was eating beforehand tbh.

Going to try and stick to it until the end of the year.

Any tips or advice from any other keto-ers?

Tldr:

OP is a fat bastard
    OP is trying not to be a fat bastard anymore
    Gender Identity: Miscer pronouns: ****/****g‏‏‎ot

Traitors gonna trait

Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Sleep usually gets affected when you cut calories
    But nice to hear you've noticed positive changes.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. the Keto Diet is not sustainable.
    2. 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks? you lost mostly water weight, not fat.
    3. i think you're better off doing Intermittent Fasting or OMAD.
    4. avoid the "white devils" - refined sugar, flour/grains, and dairy.
    5. no snacking. don't keep them in the house.
    6. don't drink your calories.
    7. get your lifting and cardio in.

good luck!

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weezystrong View Post
    Sleep usually gets affected when you cut calories
    But nice to hear you've noticed positive changes.
    You would think you would sleep more due to less energy but it’s completely the opposite for me. Waking up every couple hours is awful but I have started remembering dreams more which is awesome as my dreams are usually incredibly vivid and hilarious.

Thanks.

Traitors gonna trait

weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChelshireCat View Post
    You would think you would sleep more due to less energy but it’s completely the opposite for me. Waking up every couple hours is awful but I have started remembering dreams more which is awesome as my dreams are usually incredibly vivid and hilarious.

Thanks.
    Yeah, it's the same for me. Whenever I cut my sleep gets really bad . It's hard for everyday life because your focus gets affected. It is what it is tho.
    No problem!

Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good luck with your keto goals 2020

carbs is like caffeine tho, hard to avoid

I will pray we can do keto more
    Centrist, Taoist, Buddhist, Minimalist, Stoic

Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post

good luck!
    Thank you.

I am not aiming to sustain it for long, just using it as a tool to wean myself off of the massive amounts of sugar I tend to consume. The benefit of not being absolutely starving all day is really helping me control myself (so far).

I kind of do intermittent fasting already but not on purpose. I work 12 hour shifts and I do not eat in the mornings or at all whilst at work. So I tend to cram in a bucket load of calories right after work then sleep and won’t eat again until after my next shift. Days off are a different kettle of fish though, Grazing all day.

Never drink my calories (thankfully!).

Trying to introduce some light lifting again, the weights I am able to lift have plummeted so I feel really unmotivated to lift but I am going to try to get back into it again. My knees and elbows are shot and extremely hyper-mobile so I have to be really careful.

Traitors gonna trait

GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    12 hour shifts would make it hard for even me to eat right and get my workouts in and I am pretty disciplined!!! I would nix the "grazing". Don't keep snacks and graze foods in the house if you can. But if you have spouse/kids that require it, it could be a problem. I live alone so I can fully control what enters my house. I am very disciplined, but if you put bags of potato chips or nuts in my house I will eat them up! Hence, I don't put that shiit in the house. Try to fill up on vegetables and chicken/fish. I wouldn't be afraid of good carbs in moderation.

Exercise - get out and go for long walks - put on music or podcasts. As for lifting, just use dumbbells and do presses, curls, flyes, rows. You have to use the muscles or your body will atrophy.

At the end of the day, it's calories in vs. calories out. Avoid high calorie dense foods and load up on low calorie dense foods that will fill you up for less. You want "bang per buck" foods - filling with low calories. Cutting refined sugar alone should result in the fat melting off of you due to the reduction in calories.
    Last edited by GordonXXX; 09-27-2020 at 04:57 AM.

12 hour shifts would make it hard for even me to eat right and get my workouts in and I am pretty disciplined!!!
    Yeah... my weight gain started in March when I started working 6 x 12-hour shifts a week to pick up the slack from the massive amount of furloughed staff.

I had gained 20 pounds in just 7 months...

Traitors gonna trait

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. I've dabbled with it a little bit, but like you I always ended up with bad insomnia.

I do generally keep carbs pretty low, but I don't go full ketocel.

Yeah... my weight gain started in March when I started working 6 x 12-hour shifts a week to pick up the slack from the massive amount of furloughed staff.

I had gained 20 pounds in just 7 months...
    are you in nursing?

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    advice for everyone on keto

Don't forget to bring a towel and a change of clothes.

I'm hoping back on it once I finish birthday cake ice cream
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    No. I've dabbled with it a little bit, but like you I always ended up with bad insomnia.

I do generally keep carbs pretty low, but I don't go full ketocel.
    The insomnia at the start was insane... I never have trouble sleeping, I could sleep anywhere and everywhere.. until keto.

are you in nursing?
    Afraid not.

Food production, so been non-stop since Covid. Starting to slow again now thankfully.

Traitors gonna trait

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m starting again Monday.

I was did it for a couple months, but once the hurricane hit it all went out of the window.

I made extremely satisfying progress in a short period of time.

I have talked to a couple other miscer who they live like that, and have no intention on stopping. I really feel like I could make it a lifestyle.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll share my experience with my few attempts at doing KETO.

1. For reasons I can't explain, the 5 times I've tried it, by the 8th or 9th day, I get extreme diarrhea. Not sure what causes it but it last about a week then stops.

2. I noticed by the 3rd or 4th week, I would get extremely warm after eating, my entire body would get warm. Not sweating or "hot" just an overall warmer body temperature

3. Noticed by the 1st month, I didn't need caffine as much and felt more alert

4. Depending on my training cycle, if I was further away from a meet or "mock meet" or testing, my lifts didn't suffer and the higher reps ranges were not an issue but once I started getting under heavier loads, I didnt feel as explosive and the weight moved alot slower.

Overall I liked Keto but I run it on and off through out the year and when not on keto, I carb cycle which which I assume everyone knows what i mean.

CLIFFS:

Keto isn't bad, I tend to lose 20 or so pounds when I run it.

iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate Keto.

My workouts suffer dramatically plus its depressing always looking flat and never getting a good pump.

I'm dieting now eating carbs having no problems at all.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been eating a keto diet for about 6-7 weeks now. Starting weight was 250lb, current weight is 231.6lb. Other than the "keto flu" the first few days and the constant keto breath and I really like it. First of all, my mind is in the right place where I don't give carb-loaded, snack foods in our pantry a second glance because I have 1 or 2 (mostly 1) keto snacks a day. I'm hardly ever hungry, and eat only when I am, and am naturally eating less food. I'm not counting calories, energy levels are normal, I sleep well, and have no cravings. Going out to eat hasn't been a problem because I can easily find low carb items on the menu and order those. Hell, a burger with everything but the bun actually tastes better.

Full disclosure: I found a plan (Factor 75) that prepares and ships keto meals weekly. Decent variety that is chef prepared and is surprisingly good tasting. $99 for 8 meals seems pricy, but factoring in the food purchase, prep, packaging (insulated boxes with 3 large frozen gel packs), and shipping, I find it reasonable. You can also get 12 or 16 meals. I don't know why they don't offer 7,14, or 21 which makes more sense to me. There are new meals to choose every week and if you don't find enough of what you like, you can skip the week and do your own shopping and prep.

They also have low carb, low calorie, high protein, paleo, and plant based meals available. The best thing is not having to figure out what to buy, make, and then clean up. Just open the fridge and choose a meal. This works for me and has been the easiest way for me to lose fat.

I'll eventually transition to a low carb lifestyle and have an occasional high carb meal with pasta or rice, etc. I plan to have bloodwork done to see how it compares to before. I do know for a fact that my blood sugar has decreased. I've been testing occasionally ever since my doctor was concerned I might have to start taking medication if I didn't get it under control. Currently, it's in the normal range.

Cliffs:
    On keto 6-7 weeks
    weight from 250 to 231.6lb so far
    hardly ever hungry, only eat when hungry
    energy level normal, sleep 8 hours
    works for me; has been easy after the first few days of "keto flu"
    keto breath is BAD
    not counting calories, eating less naturally
    still eat out; choosing low carb food
    have a keto snack daily for the sweet tooth
    blood sugar has decreased
    will transition to low carb lifestyle eventually
    will have a high carb cheat meal every week or so

My keto breakfast today: 3 scrambled eggs, diced jalapeno, diced mushrooms, diced black olives topped with Taco Bell Fire Habanero shredded cheese, turkey bacon. I probably won't eat again 'til 6pm or 7 hours from now.

IMG_E2982.JPG
    Attached Images
    Last edited by poundXpound; 09-27-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In.

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks.
    Can confirm, been on keto for a couple weeks now and I have really vivid dreams now. Just woke up from a really horny one (no grey joggers) and still have morning wood of peace.
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keto is what works best for me in terms of hunger control. Makes dieting easier in that aspect but it’s pretty restrictive. When I run keto my veg intake usually increases broccoli, cauliflower, Romain lettuce spinach are all good low net crab veg.

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Show your bits and bops
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop for a minute and think just how bad your version of keto is when Bacon is a staple.

Some guy mentioned that diet doctor website. They have Legit recipes that are fairly cheap and simple, just sign up for it with a fake email or they rape your inbox with bs every day.

I'd say avoid keto where possible unless autoimmune issues, it's a Pita when you're cooking with other people in your life, it feels crap. The vast majority of inshape athletes don't practise it and they look fantastic.

Move more and reduce refined sugars. Shave your portion sizes.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    I basically had to start back on Keto for health reasons.

I have Hashimotos, and my blood sugar levels were in the pre-diabetes territory which my endocrinologist thinks may be thyroid related since I’m not that overweight and I don’t eat much refined sugar.

Following the advice of Dr. Jason Fung and that dietdoctor website, basically.

My endo wanted me to start doing these weekly injections (not insulin, but something else that helps blood sugar) but said I can quit doing them if I can control my glucose with diet.

I’ve been testing my blood sugar a couple of times a day and all is good so far, and I’ve lost about 12 lbs in a few weeks which is an added bonus.
    Mine before bed last night:

Capture10.JPG
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've done it a few times.

If you don't know how to make keto desserts, you're missing out. I don't use that nasty chemical. Here's some tried and tested recipes that are absolutely mind-blowing!

https://thebigmansworld.com/no-bake-...egan-low-carb/

I use honey in these.

https://paleogrubs.com/almond-butter-brownies
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's great that you're making a change and losing the weight you gained. Your lifts may have dropped but it's still worthwhile to lift while you lose weight. As for keto, I can't do it. I end up with zero energy and have a really hard time working out. I don't eat processed carbs for the most part and I'd say I'm moderate carbs, but I def need more than 20-50g a day.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

good luck!
    All of this. Keto is garbo
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am doing keto, also had sleep problems. Magnesium at night can help. I was waking up after like 4 hours and not be tired at all. It was kind of annoying laying there at like 3am with nothing to do.
    Angels

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nope. I love my carbs, so now I just do IF with calorie restriction when wanting to lose weight.

I hope keto works out for you and I can share some decent recipes. Used to cook keto a lot for my father.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BjornTheBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keto is alright, Carnivore is king!

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I did keto I constantly had a sour feeling on my stomach. It's excellent for weightloss though since it's damn near impossible to overeat without refined carbs
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight