Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Why do you start new accounts instead of eating your ban and watching Netflix or something?
    This, I like Baki, try it
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My friend was there. She guesses about 4,000 people were there. She's from PA and tons of Trump signs everywhere.

Attached Images

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    My friend was there. She guesses about 4,000 people were there. She's from PA and tons of Trump signs everywhere.

Air Force 1 as your backdrop...

Meanwhile in Charlotte, NC this week...

I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Back after a 12 year hiatus!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This just in from Fox...

PA, Biden +7
    https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...-24-Rel....pdf
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    This just in from Fox...

PA, Biden +7
    We all know republicans turn out for polls is practically nonexistent. Remember 2016? We like surprises.
    Toxic Masculinity

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    We all know republicans turn out for polls is practically nonexistent. Remember 2016? We like surprises.
    But you can trust polls done at Trump rallies.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    This just in from Fox...

PA, Biden +7
    Entire election is hinged on Pennsylvania.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Entire election is hinged on Pennsylvania.
    No it isn't. Trump will win in a complete landslide.

Do you honestly believe the average America sees someone like Joe Biden, a career politician with super low enthusiasm numbers, who can't put a complete sentence together, and Harris, a former DA who was polling as one of the lowest Dem candidates for the Dem nomination, as their future leaders?

When the dem party has been supporting and encouraging BLM and ANTIFA riots for months now and that polls show have the least support nationwide since they began? People are sick and tired of seeing cities and businesses and people attacked on a nightly basis, and they KNOW that it is the left who has condoned it all.

Add in the fact that people are sick and tired of being under lockdown and they know the Dems are the ones still supporting that.

There is no chance that Biden wins unless Trump drops dead. Just because people like you and Z - 3 and the MSM keep saying that Biden will win, doesn't make it so. I live in S Cal and no one I know is a Biden supporter. Guns and ammo are sold out. Gun ranges are packed. There are recall Newsome signs everywhere.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post

Do you honestly believe the average America sees someone like Joe Biden, a career politician with super low enthusiasm numbers, who can't put a complete sentence together, and Harris, a former DA who was polling as one of the lowest Dem candidates for the Dem nomination, as their future leaders?

When the dem party has been supporting and encouraging BLM and ANTIFA riots for months now and that polls show have the least support nationwide since they began? People are sick and tired of seeing cities and businesses and people attacked on a nightly basis, and they KNOW that it is the left who has condoned it all.

Add in the fact that people are sick and tired of being under lockdown and they know the Dems are the ones still supporting that.

There is no chance that Biden wins unless Trump drops dead. Just because people like you and Z - 3 and the MSM keep saying that Biden will win, doesn't make it so. I live in S Cal and no one I know is a Biden supporter. Guns and ammo are sold out. Gun ranges are packed. There are recall Newsome signs everywhere.
    Confirmation bias and anecdotal much?

The entire election hinges on Pennsylvania. Whoever wins PA wins the election.

I'm going off the polls. Polls could be wrong but if I used your methodology, Joe Biden wins with 538... where I live it is all about Biden. My street, including my house, has Biden signs all on it. A bunch of houses have BLM signs (not mine) and also MJ Hegar signs. I know MJ Hegar is going to lose, even though everybody in my bubble is supporting her. There are almost no Trump signs in my area.

What is going through your mind thinking anecdotes from your pocket of life is a full reflection of the election?

It is going to be a close race.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    Last edited by metroins; 09-27-2020 at 01:05 PM.

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have noticed a very interesting phenomenon when out. People have all sorts of Local-State Democrat signs in their yard a VERY small minority ALSO have Biden. It says something when you are they type of people that are political enough to have every democrat running in your front yard BUT leave out the top of the ticket.

I think Trump is going to have a lot (20%+) of democrats voting for him, and a straight D ticket otherwise.

This is going to be the landslide of all landslides.

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    I have noticed a very interesting phenomenon when out. People have all sorts of Local-State Democrat signs in their yard a VERY small minority ALSO have Biden. It says something when you are they type of people that are political enough to have every democrat running in your front yard BUT leave out the top of the ticket.

I think Trump is going to have a lot (20%+) of democrats voting for him, and a straight D ticket otherwise.

There was a Biden sign shortage due to his late picking of Kamala. They cleared the backlog and you should see more soon. That's what our local democratic party told us.

We ordered ours in mid-August and it came in two days ago.

Trump definitely has the edge on merchandise.

luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    There was a Biden sign shortage due to his late picking of Kamala. They cleared the backlog and you should see more soon. That's what our local democratic party told us.

We ordered ours in mid-August and it came in two days ago.

Trump definitely has the edge on merchandise.
    Strokes his ego in my thread asking for a bet I offered to someone else.. Wants the same bet, verbatim... I accept the terms eventually, but you want them changed...

Realizes he's not about that life, admits it but then lies to himself and his friends about arguing with "20 year olds"...

Goes back and forth through PM (Private Message... PRIVATE) and thread exposing contents of PRIVATE MESSAGE to please the peanut gallery.. Also admits he wouldn't pay if he lost.. Further stroking his ego.

Finally checks his own ego..... What kind of chemical imbalance which took place in your brain, I'm not sure of but checking your own ego is the wisest thing I've seen you do.

Then.. Throws his money away on a Biden sign... LMAO.

redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post

This is what happens in highly vocal, TDS heavy pockets: a smattering of Biden signs go up but the Trump voters refrain from putting up signs. They do not want to be judged by their neighbors. It happens where I live (heavily republican area where i KNOW we have many Trump supporters. Not a single Trump sign.

In 2016 same deal. No Trump signs before election but driving to work election day I was shocked to see all of the Trump signs that went up overnight - but they were in public areas, roadside, etc. No one wants to be targeted by these lunatics.
    Last edited by redmelly; 09-27-2020 at 04:24 PM.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post

Lmao. You can't find a Trump sign in Socal.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Strokes his ego in my thread asking for a bet I offered to someone else.. Wants the same bet, verbatim... I accept the terms eventually, but you want them changed...

Realizes he's not about that life, admits it but then lies to himself and his friends about arguing with "20 year olds"...

Goes back and forth through PM (Private Message... PRIVATE) and thread exposing contents of PRIVATE MESSAGE to please the peanut gallery.. Also admits he wouldn't pay if he lost.. Further stroking his ego.

Finally checks his own ego..... What kind of chemical imbalance which took place in your brain, I'm not sure of but checking your own ego is the wisest thing I've seen you do.

Then.. Throws his money away on a Biden sign... LMAO.
    Shows $200 as proof of wanting to bet $10K.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493