FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry In desperate need for fat loss expert

Hay guys, I started dieting 3 years ago I'm 5''2 and I was 120kg , I used keto crash diet Atkins and carb cycling to get down to 70kg and build good amount of muscle everything was great, my body was fantastic I wasn't that ripped but iwqs veiny and a bit jacked, everybody was jealous LOL, then my gallbladder blow up went to surgery spend months on bed eating anything that was there and after I recovered I had accident injuries my back and now I reach 98kg for the last 2 months I used keto atkin crash and carb cycle and nothing worked its like my body is incapable of losing fat I test TSH and it turns out my thyroid is function within normal range, I honestly tired of trying to lose weight nothing I do works including weight and cardio.

If anyone knows anything about my situation plese reply cuz I honestly exhausted and discouraged to continue trying last time I lost 50kg in 2 and half years

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FarisBa View Post
    spend months on bed eating anything that was there and after I recovered I had accident injuries my back and now I reach 98kg
    To lose weight, do the opposite of what you did to gain weight ^^^^. Not fad diets, crash diets, fasting. On a CONSISTENT basis, eat fewer calories than you burn - on a CONSISTENT basis.

Educate yourself by reading the *Stickies* at the top of this forum. Then put that knowledge to use. Good luck.

FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarisBa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    To lose weight, do the opposite of what you did to gain weight ^^^^. Not fad diets, crash diets, fasting. On a CONSISTENT basis, eat fewer calories than you burn - on a CONSISTENT basis.

Educate yourself by reading the *Stickies* at the top of this forum. Then put that knowledge to use. Good luck.
    I'm already in calorie deficit doing Atkins r8 now can't lose weight for anything, I was 98kg while eating salty carb food over month now I'm 97.5 its frigging discouraging.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight loss is the only measure of a calorie deficit.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Weight loss is the only measure of a calorie deficit.
    Ur forgetting the hormonal factors in weight loss, energy expenditure, metabolic adaption, calorie deficit doesn't always mean weight loss

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ur forgetting the hormonal factors in weight loss, energy expenditure, metabolic adaption, calorie deficit doesn't always mean weight loss
    After water weight fluctuations, a calorie deficit always results In weight loss - there's no getting around the law of thermodynamics. If you're not losing weight (after allowing for a couple of weeks for water weight to normalize), you're not in a caloric deficit.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hay guys, I started dieting 3 years ago I'm 5''2 and I was 120kg , I used keto crash diet Atkins and carb cycling to get down to 70kg and build good amount of muscle everything was great, my body was fantastic I wasn't that ripped but iwqs veiny and a bit jacked, everybody was jealous LOL, then my gallbladder blow up went to surgery spend months on bed eating anything that was there and after I recovered I had accident injuries my back and now I reach 98kg for the last 2 months I used keto atkin crash and carb cycle and nothing worked its like my body is incapable of losing fat I test TSH and it turns out my thyroid is function within normal range, I honestly tired of trying to lose weight nothing I do works including weight and cardio.

If anyone knows anything about my situation plese reply cuz I honestly exhausted and discouraged to continue trying last time I lost 50kg in 2 and half years
    Apart from extenuating circumstances that may require the expertise of a medical professional, I suspect you need to go over your TDEE and caloric intake with a fine-toothed comb.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These things may lower your calorie needs, meaning you have to lower calories more to achieve a deficit. If you haven't factored those in determining your intake, YOU are the one who has forgotten.

My original point is still stands.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're not losing weight over a period of 3-4 weeks, you're eating too much to lose weight. Losing a pound over a month or two means you're in a very slight deficit, which you need to increase if you want to lose faster. That is the bottom line. It doesn't mean you need to go on a crash diet or keto or Atkins. Just cut about 500 calories per day out of your diet.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    These things affect one side or the other of the energy balance equation. It still comes down to net calorie balance.
    The only reason that you might not measure a weight loss when in a true deficit is because of noise in the data caused by varying water levels in the body.

So given enough time and data points, if you aren't measuring a loss, you are not in a deficit.

kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000) kenneyj889 is a complete loser! (-2000)

your body hates being lean just like mine. i found the way to go is eat a ton of high fiber carbohydrate and sufficient, but not excessive protein, 1-1.3g/lb of lean body mass.
    no need to restrict carbohydrate, just eat carbs like berries,beans(which also have a bunch of protein), squash,parsnips,beets,jicama,green vegatables. this will also not blow up your gallbladder or kidneys espcially if you favor plant proteins and limit the animal proteins. energy levels will also be much better and you will be stronger in the gym. it is also key to cut slow. if you are >20% BF, keep it at 500 deficit. if you are <20% limit the deficit to 250. this will prevent a metabolic slowdown. high fiber will inititally cause constipation, but after a few months u get used to it. i eat 100+g of fiber daily when cutting. fiber also has a very high thermic effect of 50%.
    Last edited by kenneyj889; 09-28-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love it how no matter how many times the truth is out there. People consistently try and find more complicated solutions...

EAT LESS MOVE MORE!!! You are eating too much food and or you aren't moving enough SIMPLE, Stop making excuses and here is some proof!

https://imgur.com/a/5jKyzjJ

I'm super lean and still losing weight weekly.. I actually increased my calories from 1900 to 2200 because my activity is so high and I was losing more than 1lb a week, now back to steady 1lb a week.

Tired of all the excuses. You aren't special, you aren't a specimen. You are just looking for reasons to give up and trying to find somebody to comfort you.

Also the line I marked is when I stopped justifying cheat days and instead incorporated all of the foods I love into my actual "diet" Which led to me losing weight far more consistently without the huge spikes.
    Last edited by Junsuiakai; 09-28-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    If you're not losing weight over a period of 3-4 weeks, you're eating too much to lose weight. Losing a pound over a month or two means you're in a very slight deficit, which you need to increase if you want to lose faster. That is the bottom line. It doesn't mean you need to go on a crash diet or keto or Atkins. Just cut about 500 calories per day out of your diet.
    I would even argue, that you could tell changes in under 2 weeks of consistency but your point is 100% valid.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With this statement it's glaringly apparent that until you come to grips with energy balance you won't be successful.

Fatloss is a product of a consistent calorie deficit over time and nothing more. This is an unarguable fact
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB