ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gf was drooling over Arnold in Terminator.

She yelped and started fawning over Arnold’s naked scene in Terminator 1. Should I be concerned. She told me she likes my body(which is somewhat muscular but like 16-18 bf) and that I’m the same height as her but then she had this type of reaction.

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry she's only interested in banging guys with nice bodies, she'll settle down with you.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've been cucked.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's over. May as well move on.

Also Relationships and Relationship Help---------------------->
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ptyome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Don't worry she's only interested in banging guys with nice bodies, she'll settle down with you.
    Why would she settle with me? She’s young and attractive and it’s not like I have any money for her to gold dig.

beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fabricated cuck fantasies ---------------> reddit

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Don't let her watch Pumping Iron then whatever you do. I think I actually drooled watching that. What a body.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Don't let her watch Pumping Iron then whatever you do. I think I actually drooled watching that. What a body.
    Stop being a hoe.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can confirm OP . I had a sloot over since I got my T-800 ,and she got all mooshy down their when she seen it . Best investment ever

Attached Images
    Make Misc great again

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ptyome View Post
    Why would she settle with me? She’s young and attractive and it’s not like I have any money for her to gold dig.
    Oh then just enjoy her while it’s your turn.

Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Oh then just enjoy her while it’s your turn.
    Are you a sexist bro? You have a low opinion of women

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ptyome View Post
    She yelped and started fawning over Arnold’s naked scene in Terminator 1. Should I be concerned. She told me she likes my body(which is somewhat muscular but like 16-18 bf) and that I’m the same height as her but then she had this type of reaction.
    this is a common sloot tactic, to talk up white guys in front of their boyfriends to throw them off track as to the truth- that shes getting long stroked by Tyrone

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    this is a common sloot tactic, to talk up white guys in front of their boyfriends to throw them off track as to the truth- that shes getting long stroked by Tyrone
    Are you an incel bro?

thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    once i was watching thor 2 with my room mate and his gf. and thor is shirtless like washing up. hes super ripped in that movie. i looked at her out of corner my eye she was bitin her lip LMAO

she probably told him to doggy that night and she pretended it was God of Thunder

Caught gf looking at a gif of Arnold’s ass from T1. What should I do now?