L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L1ghtweight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can anyone explain how Hinge works?

Been using hinge for a few weeks now and I'm overall liking it a lot compared to the other apps. I've noticed that it does some weird things though and I'm trying to figure out how the app actually works or what other users experiences have been like on the app.

My experiences thus far:
    - The app will send you hundreds of whales initially (made me almost quit). I was liking probably 1/50 girls the first several times I used the app. But once you get through them, the quality will rise and you will eventually get to the point where you would like 49/50 of the girls you'd see. I've noticed that if I change anything about my targeted group (mainly distance) that this process will reset and you will have to trudge through whaleville again.
    - To this day, 99% of my matches have been with girls I've liked first. Have not received hardly any likes from girls, though the one's who I've matched with have been solid (6-8 range so far) so I'm thinking the issue is something about how my profile is being seen as opposed to having a bad profile.
    - Most girls are super receptive, have gotten like 7 numbers this past week and have 4 who have agreed to meet over the next few days. Have not had any who didn't respond, and probably 20% of the girls will message first.

Given all of that, I'm curious what others have experienced on the app. Anyone know how to avoid all the whales? Is it normal to get no likes but rather receive most matches from girls who you already like?
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

-Socrates

newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Step 1. Don’t be ugly
    Step 2. See above

Traps of peace crew muscle_marketer's Avatar
    muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clickbait title thread boyo ... looks like u figured it out where are the pics of ur matches phaggot
    marketing for life

gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmenfan40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are you asking how it works, when you just explained it in your post?
    I give reps away, like it's the holidays ;)

New York Giants 4 time SuperBowl Champions (We on the Rise!)