filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not really happy with my body. Would like info/advices

im 18 years old 1,80M male around 72kg, i was skinny my whole life (until 16 i was 50-55kg max) and i started working out and i added both fat and muscle ending up being 70kg. i stopped working out half year ago for a surgery i had to do.

i realized that my legs were my strongest part and besides that, i feel like theyre bigger than theyre supposed to be compared to my torso. when i add fat it mostly goes to my legs, not to my obliques (although i always had covered abs).

lately ive been doing some rope skipping, pushups some days abs and thats pretty much it..

if that matters, i spent most of my life sitting in a computer except for those 1,5 years i worked out. i always used to be on caloric defecit and yet i still had fat and i was always stressed.

i would really like to widen & thicken my whole upper body, not just chest/back. i mean widen both obliques chest back shoulders everything. if you want an example then pretty much like Eugen Sandow, Till Lindermann or like a boxer's physique .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by filipnoris02; 09-26-2020 at 10:41 AM.

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be happy tho, you gained muscles at least. It seems that you have to bulk more and do less cardio like rope skipping it will make u just become more skinny. Except you eat more calories than u burn. But I would suggest you to slowly lean bulk till around ~80kg and then cut. To be honest, I don't see any differences from the old and recent pictures that u sent

filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filipnoris02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GenCyc View Post
    To be honest, I don't see any differences from the old and recent pictures that u sent
    the difference is mostly in mid section.

in the fiest picture i look as if im sucking my stomach in but im not, this is how i looked relaxed and in the second picture i actually have an empty stomach and im still relaxed.

as for the cardio thing, it helps me forget all the stress.
    since nobody else really replied i figured id try to be active all day but also eat more.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You need to continue to work your entire body. At this point there is no reason to favour one part over another, you simply need to gain a lot more muscle all over.

If what you said above is the only training you do, nothing further is going to happen, you need to get serious about resistance training. Join a gym, get some equipment like a barbell.