Registered User darmstrongsquad's Avatar
    darmstrongsquad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Quitting crossfit

i quit crossfit, didnt agree with programming and kept getting hurt. I loved the community though. Is the bodyfit app elite level big on community/communication? Feel like i need weekly check in for accountability, anyone know a good place to go for that? Ty in advance.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I would recommend one of the routines in the sticky threads of the Workout Programs forum. These are the ones that the community is most familiar with and are proven to work for many people. I personally have never seen an app that I considered useful.

derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darmstrongsquad View Post
    i quit crossfit, didnt agree with programming and kept getting hurt. I loved the community though. Is the bodyfit app elite level big on community/communication? Feel like i need weekly check in for accountability, anyone know a good place to go for that? Ty in advance.
    We are looking to add components like this into our offering outside of just the forum. We get that competition and accountability with peers is fundamental to keeping consistent when will power eventually fades in ones fitness journey. What were some of your favorite aspects to crossfit that you wish you could replicate in a digital experience?

Registered User darmstrongsquad's Avatar
    darmstrongsquad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by derekneighbors View Post
    We are looking to add components like this into our offering outside of just the forum. We get that competition and accountability with peers is fundamental to keeping consistent when will power eventually fades in ones fitness journey. What were some of your favorite aspects to crossfit that you wish you could replicate in a digital experience?
    Accountability. Follow up. Setting PR'S.