Registered User darmstrongsquad's Avatar
    darmstrongsquad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Online PT/NUTRITION

any suggestions on where to find? Looking for someone to help along the way and help with accountability

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wouldn't recommend a nutritionist or PT for anything else than form checks

we get a lot of people in here saying "my PT told me to do this, how does it look?" and it's never good

if i were you, i'd just read the nutrition stickies on the forums

VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want nutritional help look for a qualified registered dietician and review their experience and credentials on their website. Many will also have a free initial consultation in which you can size them up. I still see my RD quarterly for accountability and nutritional support and probably always will.

Good weights coaches are hard to find. You can use reputable strength/olympic coaches online presence as a starting point as well as the 'workout program' and 'exercise' forums on this site.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.

Registered User userDKUBMCDU1Q7's Avatar
    userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started without a personal trainer and saved tons of money. I just read the forums and started eating more healthy.