Closed Thread
    MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeCarmody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can I achieve my physique goals? Help much appreciated

Hi guys, first time poster here.

Will start with a bit of background information - 18 years old, 177cm, been training approx 5 hours a week for around 8 months. I started off 68kg as a very skinny dude, very rapidly got up to 75ish and then started eating normal maintenance calories again and stayed there. Lately I haven't seen many strength gains in the gym and I have started to put on a bit of fat too - so I'm going to try ramp things up for the end of the year.

My current measurements are around 75kg at 17% body fat - is it possible to get to 78kg at 13% body fat by the end of the year? I was thinking of bulking to around 83 in 6 weeks and then cutting back down.

If any more info is needed let me know. Any advice/help is much appreciated

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz