Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/u...oop-tupac.html

The person who said snoop wasn't the one who asked about smoking in college.

what amazes me is that you guys latch on to these insignificant things Hoping they lied when you follow a pathological liar who lies about everything all the time. How you manage to hold those 2 views at the same time is crazy.

After this i bet you go post about how they made an issue of him actually lying about little things.
    - Hamburgers mile high.
    - Fed Koi fish wrong
    - Etc..

But we latch on to insignificant things lol
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    - Hamburgers mile high.
    - Fed Koi fish wrong
    - Etc..

But we latch on to insignificant things lol
    oh look, he did what i said would be done.

"After this i bet you go post about how they made an issue of him actually lying about little things."

yes you latch on to insignificant things. Actually you do it for both trump and his opponents. You look for any and everything to condemn those who oppose him and then minimize everything he does. You pretend the worse he has done is hamberders a mile high and koi fish when he lied about a pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the country.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh look, he did what i said would be done.

"After this i bet you go post about how they made an issue of him actually lying about little things."

yes you latch on to insignificant things. Actually you do it for both trump and his opponents. You look for any and everything to condemn those who oppose him and then minimize everything he does. You pretend the worse he has done is hamberders a mile high and koi fish when he lied about a pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the country.
    Oh stop acting like your side of the aisle is legit you fat phaggot. JFC we've listened to you all scream, rage, riot, bitch, and watched you yell at the fuking sky for four years now. GTFO with this pathetic attempt at moral superiority.

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unpopular opinion, Tupac wasn't that good. He just yelled and complained. I also believe he didn't know how to keep his mouth shut and is what got him killed.
    Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSerenade View Post
    Unpopular opinion, Tupac wasn't that good. He just yelled and complained. I also believe he didn't know how to keep his mouth shut and is what got him killed.
    Idk why he thought it's a good idea to take charge and jump baby lane instead of letting his bodyguards etc his manager was an idiot too, that's hes in prison while diddy is almost a billionaire. Brb allowing gang members to chill at your studio or influencing your cash cow.

semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semitope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh stop acting like your side of the aisle is legit you fat phaggot. JFC we've listened to you all scream, rage, riot, bitch, and watched you yell at the fuking sky for four years now. GTFO with this pathetic attempt at moral superiority.
    my side of the isle? conservatives? Well, i guess you aren't wrong even if you describe the opposition to trump in silly ways. real conservatives don't like trump either.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

my side of the isle? conservatives? Well, i guess you aren't wrong even if you describe the opposition to trump in silly ways. real conservatives don't like trump either.
    Correction: Real Republicans.

Which is the whole point of Trump anyway. What, you think I should let Mitt Romney and John McCain brainwash me? Gtfo.. Get yourself away from the party mindset fat boy. They DGAF about you - none of them do.

homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only reason Kamala knows anything about Tupac and Snoop is because while being DA for San Francisco, she and her scandalous goons locked up brothas and impounded their cars which had tons of Snoop and Tupac CDs all up in the dashboards and hanging from the mirrors. She forgot to mention mac10, Warren G, brotha lynch hung, among others.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LieutenantGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ultimate 4D troll move. Low-IQ conservatives clearly think she's serious, honestly this makes me like here even more.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 186lbs crew
    #MMGA

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    She already got caught fibbing on the breakfast club lmao saying she smoked to tupac and snoop while in college........ Both of those artist's didn't have music releases till after she graduated lmao
    wait so you care if politicians "fib?"

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She would rather lie than admit she doesn't listen to rap LOL, just admit your a Barry Manilow fan
    Everything I do is biblical

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSerenade View Post
    I been saying this for forever.

Also Unpopular Opinion: Your username is a top 5 KSE song.

I am glad Howard Jones continued singing, Light The Torch sounds identical to KSE. His vocals are insane going from rasp/growl to clean.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris names 2Pac as the 'best rapper alive.'

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/0...ce=twitter.com

Trump: 500 billion and 3,000,000 jobs.

Kamala Harris: Tupac is the best rapper alive.
    So how do you pander if that is your base, your prime voting demo? Illogical Spock..
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So how do you pander if that is your base, your prime voting demo? Illogical Spock..
    By saying dumb **** like this that proves you are peddling nothing but bull****...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    By saying dumb **** like this that proves you are peddling nothing but bull****...
    it doesn't work like that if you have 90% already dude.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by uncle ben View Post
    Nope.. the DNC most definitely does not own you at all Benny lol.

chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Then why pander instead of just admitting that Snoop and 2Pac are the only rappers she knows and that her favorite singer is Waylon Jennings?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This could be (but won't) be a future POTUS people.

Think about that.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Then why pander instead of just admitting that Snoop and 2Pac are the only rappers she knows and that her favorite singer is Waylon Jennings?
    Because she knows what happens to black people who don't fit the cookie cutter mold.

Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Because she knows what happens to black people who don't fit the cookie cutter mold.
    Nothing? Benny just told us no matter what they have 90%.

And I thought she was Indian...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nope.. the DNC most definitely does not own you at all Benny lol.
    They don't own chit!
    Just like the RNC doesn't own your ass.
    Issue by issue.
    The fact is that she has the data and you can't pander to a group that already supports your views and voting record.

Pandering is when you reveal a 500 billion dollar "platinum plan" 38 days b4 an election.
    Pandering is when you offer a 200 dollar "debit card" to seniors 38 days b4 an election.

I never talked to her about her music tastes, have you? Maybe you know her better than the rest of us.....

Nothing? Benny just told us no matter what they have 90%.

And I thought she was Indian...
    http://www.nytimes.com/article/kamal...on-harris.html

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Originally Posted by uncle ben View Post
    They don't own chit!
    Just like the RNC doesn't own your ass.

Issue by issue.
    The fact is that she has the data and you can't pander to a group that already supports your views and voting record.

Pandering is when you reveal a 500 billion dollar "platinum plan" 38 days b4 an election.
    Pandering is when you offer a 200 dollar "debit card" to seniors 38 days b4 an election.
    Well actually Benny, they don't lol.. The RNC was against Trump from the beginning, remember? Romney and McCain all assed up and indignant. Lindsey Graham going on about more of his gay nonsense, and all of them queefing about how we needed Jeb Bush. No thanks Jeffrey... Plus I liked Ross Perot in '92.

YOU, on the other hand probably bleed blue whenever you cut your finger. Don't you lol..

So yeah Benny, they own you completely.

fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    Ultimate 4D troll move. Low-Iq conservatives clearly think she's serious, honestly this makes me like here even more.
    You're picking up your own scent there, chief.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Waylon is goat

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    Ultimate 4D troll move. Low-IQ conservatives clearly think she's serious, honestly this makes me like here even more.
    Cringe

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The question itself just goes to show how childish democrats are, who gives a fuk who her favorite rapper is? The only thing these clowns want in a President is who follows the same people they do on social media

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well, to be fair to her, there were 2pac conspiracies in the early 2000s saying he faked his death and is alive in cuba somewhere, his posthumous recordings are not really 2pac but a sound-a-like and will come back someday

(lmao)
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew