wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Fat Intake Minimums

I had a question about fat intake minimums. I am currently trying to cut atleast another 40 lbs (down 62lbs so far). My question is if I figure my fat intake off my ideal bodyweight, lets say 190lbs (76g of fat a day), if I am a little under this number is that ok since I am still obese? I just wondered how that worked since I have a lot of fat stored on my body still. Thanks in advance.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah it's ok. 0.35 of target weight would be fine.

Registered User userDKUBMCDU1Q7's Avatar
    userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Yeah it's ok. 0.35 of target weight would be fine.
    Yes. I started out a little bit overweight myself. Start with light weights, read the basics of quality bodybuilding nutrition, and keep yourslef motivated. Good luck.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Macro guideline for fat, is just a minimum, of course you can eat more than that. The whole purpose of the minimum is to make sure you don't mess up your hormones. PROTEIN is the most important macro to keep in check, the other two have a lot of flexibility.

Also if you have plenty of fat to lose, then eating less than the minimum won't affect you too much, not until you get in the low teens does this really place an important role.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%