tat4495 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post LiveFit Help - Loose Weight

I am a female and started the Livefit Program 6 weeks ago yes and I am still doing it. I need some more understanding of what my supplements should be and how to handle this eating thing and macro I think I have all the supplements she has listed in the program but her videos say some that are not listed, like fat burners, etc What do I do or need? I am also having a challenge with the food thing and how to eat 6 meals a day when I am not hungry and do all I need to do is build muscle, when does the weight-loss begin. Please help!!! to look for a friend or mentor to help me learn and teach me through this new weight lifting phase in my life.

Thanks
    TAT
    A Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12-Week student

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You probably didn't need the supplements that were listed. I'm sorry to say that these programs are little more than a vehicle for selling supplements... there are very few supplements that have been proven to make a real difference and even those are low down the list of priorities compared to getting diet and training right.

Have a read of the basics sticky thread. You don't need 6 meals a day either - that will probably make it harder to sustain a calorie deficit since you keep prodding your appetite with small meals.

You need to estimate a calorie intake and run it for 2 weeks, monitor the results. If you choose the right number, you should see about 1lb a week loss.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you may not want to hear this, but your program sounds like a marketing thing to get you to buy magical supplements that don't do anything

forget meme programs and focus on eating healthy without any marketed shortcuts