justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool 15 years transformation(s) !

Hey guys! Been training and reading these forums for about 15 years! Finally registered
    Attached you will find pic #1 before ever touching a weight at 15 years old! About 160lbs at 6'2.
    Picture #2 on the left I'm 17 years old about 200lbs, probably 12% bodyfat. On the right, 22 years old, 245lbs at 10%.
    From 23 to 28 I trained minimally 1-2 times a week. Always maintained good strength but gained some fat!
    Picture #3 on the left, 28 years old, 255lbs, maybe 22% lol. Got tired of being fat and wanted to get lean again so started to train and diet more seriously. Right side: Couple weeks ago at 235, 12%.
    Picture #4, currently 29 years old, 240lbs, 12%.

Goal is now to get to 7% body fat, absolutely ripped. Going to post more progress pics soon!

One of the reason I'm here, is to give back to the bbing community. Learned a lot of stuff over the years from reading on forums especially this one. Just wanna give back good information to people getting into fitness/bodybuilding and hopefully avoid them making the same mistakes I did! Otherwise participate into good discussions

Cheers
    Attached Images
    On the road to 7% body fat

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15 yrs huh. Well it's a lifestyle so 15 yrs of sticking to it demands respect. Gl looks like need to lose about 30lbs
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    15 yrs huh. Well it's a lifestyle so 15 yrs of sticking to it demands respect. Gl looks like need to lose about 30lbs
    Thanks bud!
    On the road to 7% body fat