hamob28170 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get big wrists?

My father and grandfather have 22cm circumference wrists.I have only 17cm wrists.
    Im 17years old.
    How to get bigger wrists?
    Does it grow with age?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't change the size of your skeleton... but you might still be growing at 17. You won't know for a year or two - and what are you going to do anyway?

justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Eat big: The more you grow overall, the more your wrists will grow proportionally.
    2. Train heavy: Develop the nerves, tendons, muscle n stuff in your wrists.
    3. (optional): Use hand gripper like captain of crush during your off days and get a good hand/forearms pump.
    On the road to 7% body fat

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hamob28170 View Post
    My father and grandfather have 22cm circumference wrists.I have only 17cm wrists.
    Im 17years old.
    How to get bigger wrists?
    Does it grow with age?
    Your bone structure will develop as your genetics dictate. Given proper nutrition and exercise there's nothing you can specifically do to "grow" your radius and ulna and connecting hand bones.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

hamob28170 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Your bone structure will develop as your genetics dictate. Given proper nutrition and exercise there's nothing you can specifically do to "grow" your radius and ulna and connecting hand bones.
    Then why does everyone in the family have big wrists except me if it depends on genetics?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because you are not clones. I bet if you look up from your wrists, you'd find other ways you are different from each other.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16