Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I used to frequent SF in my early 20s. Left eventually as too depressing and toxic.

back then, misc was basically SF-lite tho. why were you online hatemaxxing so much?

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    lmao

that site is one of the most racist chit holes on the net

I remember going their briefly and every other fukking post was full of CAC

cracker ass cracker

basically 99% racist
    This.

I lurked there for a while lol.

It is a excellent source to learn from.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The more you know, the more you hurt; the more you understand, the more you suffer."

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I see. You seem to have be a hardcore individualist, which I can respect. However, the world is not post-racial, by any stretch of the imagination.

I have heard that some places in Canada (where I see you are) is as close to a post-racial society that we have though.
    If being a "hardcore individualist" is accomplishing things with your own merit and ability instead of leveraging race and not basing your own interactions with others (positive and negative) off of their race then so be it. The world is not post-racial but at least we can acknowledge we have it good here compared to other countries. Racism will always exist, if it isn't racism, it'll be something else that creates an "us vs them" dichotomy. Not saying it's useless to fight it but discrimination in general is human nature. It can either save your life, but be problematic in certain situations. However you can either complain about it and demand the world change, or you can change your own position and standing in the world. If you can't even do the latter how can you even think about doing the former? All the legislation and empty slogans in the world doesn't do anything to change what people truly think. Life is too short to think about defending your "misc honour" to prove yourself to be a "non-cuck" against some other likely misc degenerates whom you've never met and will never meet in your life. Most people could do without all that negative tension and energy built up in their life, people who's worldview revolves around race tend to be the most miserable people on the face of the planet (srs). Peep the positivity brah crew in the sig.

Internet is always going to be filled with edgelords, it is what it is.

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I've said what I wanted. That's it breh.
    aight aspiring drphaggotbrah
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visited that website when I was in my early 20s and just like hoods IRL and the chips on their shoulders it has stayed the same.

MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post

I just read a thread called "Do you HATE white people?" and most of them are saying no. Maybe it's not so racist after all

You have to filter through the try hard militants. Once you get passed those it's a decent forum, just like the misc.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    ]Life is too short to think about defending your "misc honour" to prove yourself to be a "non-cuck" against some other likely misc degenerates whom you've never met and will never meet in your life.
    The fact that you seem to think that's the only motivation someone would have to talk out against racism, is another example of why I see you as a 'hardcore individualist'. You don't seem to be able to think of other reasons beyond self-interest.

(I didn't reply to the rest of your post, because I never advocated any of the things you are ranting about. All I was saying, is don't let people consistently portray yourself, friends, family, and anyone of your racial demographic as dirt without saying something about it.)

'Success' doesn't change much. East and South-East Asians are the 'model minority', and still get chitted on. (My best brah is a 'successful' East Asian guy, wife, owns his own home, works in tech, and it's a martial arts instructor... Even he doesn't let chit slide, doesn't just laugh things off when strangers on the street racially abuse him,using the same chit you read online.)
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The misc would be just as racist if it weren't for mods, just ask them how many racists they've banned over the years. And with the hammer always lurking, a lot of racists stay in the closet.

travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol if you are not using bb.com black theme
    its 2021 for crying out loud
    Bulldog Hard Nut

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    I get called a nazi ass cracker white devil many times by black people. But it comes with the uniform.
    Funny thing is that im a mutt lol so no fuks given
    I love eggs.