LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

WIFE MATERIAL FILTERS - Revised

I'm tired of seeing my MISC brothers being treated poorly and getting cheated on over and over again. They come back to the MISC heartbroken because their relationship ended in the same way the last one did. They are told to just keep trying and they'll eventually find the right person.
    But its not about working harder, its about working smarter.

People claim to be someone else when they first meet you. By the time you realize they have red flags, you are already invested and you tell yourself that you can work with it - after all, "nobody is perfect" and "everything's been fine so far." Then those red flags blow up in your face. You now have extra emotional baggage and back to Square 1.

Why Test for Red Flags?

1) You are testing for honesty/sincerity about their good/bad traits presented.

2) Sometimes people don't know what they want from marriage and are even lying to themselves. Behavior is a better indicator for truthfulness.

Its impossible to know who you are dating by what your partner voluntarily tells you.

So we are going to ask indirectly and look for guideposts of the kind of traits we are looking for.

MISC concluded that Education and Job generally filters out a lot of bad, undisciplined, and impulsive behavior. But there are still some Red Flags and "Must Haves. Below are ones regarding Parental Relationships, which are the STRONGEST indicator of future treatment of a romantic partner.

FAMILY RED FLAGS/MUST HAVES

Weak father figure(Mom “wore the pants”) - Dad's not acting like a dad.
    - Ask if they ever got spanked as a kid. This can be a fun question actually. If so, who did the spanking or disciplining? If it was only the Mom, I got some bad newz.

Good, positive relationship with father
    - Ask how time was spent with each or both parents. What activities. You'll get a hint from her demeanor how she views that time.

Their Age at which parents married/divorced/remarried
    - Divorced parents naturally comes up in conversation but ask their age at the time. If this happened at 5-18 years old, it could have been traumatic.

Happy and Stable Childhood? What was it like in elementary/middle/highschool?
    - I wonder how to ask this without making it a boring timeline. Elementary years are most important imo.

What would you ask in an indirect, discreet and socially smooth way? What signs would you look for?
    Last edited by LoLBrah69; 09-24-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    KEEP America GREAT Again! - Trump 2020

LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoLBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well MISC,

I keep seeing the same threads of Miscers not Filtering for Red Flags.

I'm going to bring you a success testimonial from a Miscer that listened to red flags and ended a disaster before it started. This Miscer is obviously me, because I'm the only one here who seems to care about this thread.

So I decided to get back on Hinge. I match with this very hot, young latina. I ask her for a FaceTime Date because I ain't exposing myself to Corona when I got important things in my life. She says yes. Here is what happens:

Immediately we hit it off. She's into me, and I'm into her. Normally FaceTime dates suck as they have no chemistry, but this was Lit. She's one of those girls who are prettier than her pictures. Always a good sign that she's not a narcissist. This is verified by her Instagram, which she gave me at the end of the date, and it has just a few pictures of her - mainly artsy stuff and food.

Pros: We have a LOT of unique stuff in common. From self-improvement and all the hobbies it entails. We are really vibing.
    She's really pretty. Fun personality. 5'7 slim. 10 years younger than me.

Cons:
    -She had this ex-NFLer boyfriend for 2 years. Says he was emotionally and verbally abusive. She had to go to therapy because of him. He came storming back to her apartment a month after breakup, banging on the door. He comes in and starts yelling and breaking stuff, smashed a chair, etc. She had to call the cops.

-She has LOTS of guy friends. She says the NFLer hated this and was jealous. She says she friendzones guys from Tinder and then slowly comes to a relationship to them if she decides. She can't relationship someone without knowing them as a friend first. She hangs out with these guys "as friends," she asks these guy friends for favors, like how her friend "Sweater" is going to come by tomorrow to help hang up a small mirror the size of my head.

- She says she learned a lot from therapy. That she was drawn to the ex-NFLer, not because of sports, in fact she didn't even know Pro Sports was a thing. But because the therapist said she's attracted to emotionally and verbally abusive narcissists because of her relationship with her father. She asks me about my own parents. I go wait, you didn't tell me what happened with your father. She said she didn't want to go into it any further.

MISC, right then and there, I had heard enough. This girl was gorgeous. Beautiful. Many aspects about her were great and even virtuous.
    BUT TOO MANY RED FLAGS. Let's run through the exercise together fellas...

RED FLAGS:
    - Bad Relationship with Father. Daddy Issues.
    - Abuse Victim (whether her fault or not, its a red flag)
    - Male Friends. Needs lots of male attention. And won't give them up.
    - Chooses and Stays With the Wrong Men. Bad decisions.

We walk away from Red Flags in this Forum SubSection fellas. We get up and do a 360 outta there.

That's what we do around here, because we don't repeat the same mistakes over and over again like idiots.

I hope that I made you guys and gals proud. Even if I don't heed the Red Flags, I would post the story here so we all can learn and Rehab together.

Anyways, I slowly stopped texting her based off of that one date. Because I knew if I continued down this path just to chase some poosay, I'd get attached. Because she was very pretty and we were vibing. She initiated texts the next two days and then she stopped. THE END.

Below are more Red Flag Considerations.
    Last edited by LoLBrah69; 10-01-2020 at 05:06 PM.

OTHER QUESTIONS

Past promiscuity/# of dinks (important but difficult to figure out)
    - Miscers say, and I'd agree: pretend to be sex positive and non-judgmental. She'll eventually talk about this.

Loyalty
    - I firmly believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater." The insecurity/ego and impulsivity issues around cheating will come up again.

Jealousy
    - This is a dangerous trait. I think its easy to figure out if she sees a girl flirt with you or give too much attention to you.

Temper Tantrum
    - I have a cousin with a temper. He had an emotional blow up over something small and he still holds a grudge about it. It has ruined our connection. If your partner has a temper, it'll eventually ruin that relationship too. Not sure how to ask/figure this.

Shared interests
    - This is big. After work, you are stressed and have 3 hours (if even that) to finally do what you like/want. But those 3 hours are also supposed to be spent with your wife. This is one reason shared interests is important. But interests change over the years. Are you, and her, the type of people who have curiosity to learn and enjoy each other's interests? How do you figure that trait about her? In initial dates, I've had girls act bubbly and interested in anything I say or anything I'm into. They're lying.

Self-improvement (this is big with me but others don't seem to care about it)
    Ask her why she chose some of her hobbies. If she describes it as further improving herself or her career, thats a good sign. Can she end bad habits and create good habits easily? Does she eat healthy? Exercise?

Does she have lots of Male friends?
    Ask if she have/use snapchat? Is she one of those types that say she gets along with guys better than girls? Is she even aware or care that most the guy friends are trying to fuk her? Is she using them for attention, male advice, favors?

Good with money. Little to no debt.
    - I think if she voluntarily splits the check after Date 3, thats a good sign.

Last Long Term Relationship: How'd it end? (This seems important to me, but also the most touchy question)
    I'd be interested to know how you all would figure this out.

Friends with good influence and strong marriages
    - Get to know about their close friends. Is she a social butterfly or does she have a close tight group of good people?

Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Roarke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Lets you PIITB

Sorry, I thought i was misc not RR. Ignore me.
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberals are cancer.

Originally Posted by TomRaynar View Post
    Good thread, I think red flags are pretty obvioust but when you're having sex and the girl is attractive and you get a long it's very hard to get up and walk away especially because not many of us have the luxary of experiencing this all the time.. SOME men will never experience this theier entire life or maybe once or twice. but having already been ruined once i understand now it's not worth it no matter how "rare" it may be.

Also, like i said it is difficlt if a girl seems genunily nice. My first girfriend was very loving, caring and generous but had major red flags. it's very hard to get up and run away when she is being very nice to you but i learnt my lesson.

Put it this way, you meet a girl she's fantastic, lots in common, great sex, etc but you find out she's a prostitute.. what do you do? You run far away. There's no "oh but this" "oh but that" You just run away. It is not worth it!

Same with red flags, she's a great girlfriend but she's slept with 60 men. NOPE. DOES NOT MATTER.

It's very hard... but the risk is not worth it!

Absolutely brother Tom,

The hardest part is saying No to some moist pussy that's begging you to creampie.

I agree that spotting Red Flags when the information presents itself, is EASY.
    But I've only discovered some red flags about a girl when I had already invested 2 months into a bish.

For example, my ex-girlfriend had a red flag that she only told me a few months in. She voluntarily told me instead of it coming up when I met her mom. I should have done my homework and investigated that information out early. But I didn't want to act like a pushy, investigative jerk. I wanted our relationship to be as child-like and fairytaleish as possible. For that, you pay a price because there are no fairy tales! Don't let them provide the information on their terms! Ask questions (nonsuspicious, with a nice, casual tone)! Anyways, with her framing the information, I dismissed it because I was already invested and the information was all nicely dressed up.

Take the hot latina with the ex-NFL boyfriend that I ghosted. That was a lot easier for me to do because it was the first date and a FaceTime date at that. But if I had invested two months into her, and she was all cutesy in person, like she was on the video chat, then it would be real difficult for me to say goodbye to her despite all the male "friends" she had. She didn't explain why her NFL boyfriend was "emotionally and verbally abusive," but she did say he was "jealous" of all the male friends she had surrounding her. So, while I don't condone abuse, I understand what triggered him. That sh!t would trigger me too if she didn't get rid of them despite our 2 year relationship. Because the Ex-NFLer didn't walk away, he now has had the COPS called on him. Probably a restraining order. Yes, his fault for letting a woman hurt him that bad, but.... thats why this thread was made.

The trick is to find out the red flags as soon as possible, on the first three dates - before you get invested.

Thats what I teach here at LolKai Dojo.

Speaking of LoLKai, I've done some cross marketing to bring some new students in.
    If new students arrive, please welcome them and learn from each other. Thanks.

SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Broke up with ex 2 days ago because I went through her phone and found a text between her friend saying that guys of my race suck. We are of the same race.
    6'4 Jatt Crew

Originally Posted by SikhAndDestroy View Post
    Broke up with ex 2 days ago because I went through her phone and found a text between her friend saying that guys of my race suck. We are of the same race.

Strong and active move brother.

Welcome to LolKai Dojo.

Its about weeding these problems out of your life.

You are who you date.
    She is a reflection of you.

Surround yourself with good people and good things will follow.

FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000) FingerFood is just really nice. (+1000)
    You consider buying a diary or journal? I do not mean this in a negative way. Writing and talking about something (even a monologue) is helpful to explore ideas and thoughts. This seems to be what you are doing in this thread. There may be a lot of interesting topics you could come up with and think through by writing them. You may eventually create a lot of well thought out subjects doing this. I often give myself the same advice after reading my own posts, but never do it. . .

On the wife filter thread I do not imagine many guys stick to their list when they find a girl they really like. Even more men just go for whoever touches their penis.

Sometimes you just need to find someone that want to be with despite their faults.

That said, social classes often exist for a reason. Crazy can be found in all, but generally the habits and expectations are different. Even those that change social class normally cut off their old social/family group going up or down.
    Last edited by FingerFood; 10-06-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Registered User Drifterlonghair's Avatar
    Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just jumping in to stay great thread man! The red flags are real. No one is perfect but some things are too great of an indicator. I think most of us have probably been burned on girls of whom we willfully ignored the red flags of “peace”

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would rather just stay single than weed through all that crap. Too busy and took disinterested.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Haven't lifted since June Crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're doing God's work brother. One red flag for our fellow Misc brothers is if she has ever had the BBC. This can be as traumatic as the divorce red flag you mentioned. It completely changes them. It is my recommendation that if the potential partner has any experience with BBC they should move on to another venture.

EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliteCaremelo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What if a girl treats you super well but has red flags?

Originally Posted by tripod29 View Post
    You're doing God's work brother. One red flag for our fellow Misc brothers is if she has ever had the BBC. This can be as traumatic as the divorce red flag you mentioned. It completely changes them. It is my recommendation that if the potential partner has any experience with BBC they should move on to another venture.
    Look here fellas.

This is a classic case of a red flag: this guy is a racist. Racism is a sign of insecurity and low intelligence. I find that racists comfort themselves by identifying with the accomplishments of other men with similar skin color, and then denigrating those of different skin color.

Notice how he tried to butter me up with an early compliment? Notice how he mimicked my language with the "brother" talk? Then he tried to slide in the racism. If he truly believed this as a red flag, he would have explained. He gives no explanation. None of these by itself acted as the smoking gun, but all three taken together made it an easy call.

As you practice, you'll be able to spot red flags a mile away, red flags for both men and women. And that's really the whole point of this thread. We are trying to improve our emotional intelligence so terrible people don't manipulate us or trap us. These terrible people are not any smarter than us, they are just more practiced. Their insecure mindset makes them a windup toy that has their wheels constantly turning for using, deceiving, and harming other people.

If you don't prepare yourself, you will be taken advantage of with the same tricks over and over again.

Its your job to learn self-defense.