Legend928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I have uneven pecs, what do I do to improve?

I was wondering what I’d need to do in order to make my pecs look better. I’ve not been going to gym since March and I’ll admit that I’ve been eating fast food. I wanna stop that, so I just need some support regarding what I need to start doing. There’s also the thing about my chest gap but I’ve accepted there’s not a lot I can do about that.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I think you're spending too long looking in the mirror. Other people probably wouldn't even see what you are referring to.

There is nothing special to do (junk food does not affect this), you just need to get training again using basic movements like bench presses etc.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legend928 View Post
    I was wondering what I’d need to do in order to make my pecs look better. I’ve not been going to gym since March and I’ll admit that I’ve been eating fast food. I wanna stop that, so I just need some support regarding what I need to start doing. There’s also the thing about my chest gap but I’ve accepted there’s not a lot I can do about that.
    I have a gap as well, genetics are a bitch man. I still have a hard time accepting it but we are always our own worst critic. Best thing to do is focus on your mental game and promoting a positive body image. That being said, just hit chest hard and often: incline press, flat press, decline press, flys, close grip, dips, etc. You'll get there.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    just keep training and they will even out. you have only been training a few months so its understandable, prob from jacking off SRS